Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 211 of 624 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    1) Likely Danzou

2) Itachi set up 2 ways to protect Sasuke. 1 Blackmail Danzou and 2 Beg the 3rd to protect him. The second was cuz he likely didn't trust that the blackmail would last with Danzou. So after he died Itachi had to try something. But to answer your question, he still had a job to do. so he went after Naruto.

3) Madara said he was a konoha spy against the Uchiha not Akatsuki. And he was a villain at that point so he surely planned to interrogate and Kill Kakashi..

1) Not, danzou is thinking itachi told sasuke the truth, what don't you think if he met madara and told him that he wouldn't know it's madara that told sasuke, when the guy is the one that brought sasuke there and observing from a rock?

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    If he was spying on Akatsuki as Madara said then:
    Why Itach was so surprised when he knew that Kakashi knows about Akatsuki & their true goal was the Kyubi? & he even ordered Kisame to take Kakashi with them?

Too add something else I didnt see anyone mention is that Itachi's role in Akatsuki was more a deterrent against attacks on Konoha by Akatsuki. This is backed up by Madara when he speaks to Zetsu that Konoha is no longer off limits now Itachi is dead. As part of the deal Itachi made with Madara was to leave Konoha alone.

If Akatsuki had threatened to destroy Konoha they possibly could have forced Itachi's hand to respond in some way. To be blunt there is only one person in Akatsuki who could have stopped or killed Itachi and that is Pain.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Dont forget Sasori man.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Dont forget Sasori man.
    Ooh I sense a Sasori vs Itachi thread, ......nah, I'll let it pass!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Here's something that's been bugging me: do you think, since the start of the Shippuuden series anyways, that Kishimoto has planned for some things to be explained by the anime, instead of directly putting them in the manga? For example, when Jiraiya finally recognized the various Pain bodies right before he died, he stated that they were faces from his journies, but nothing more was said in the manga. But, when the anime released episodes from that point, they expanded on it. Do you think he's given the people who make the anime some things to use to expand the story so it doesn't break the pace of the manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Here's something that's been bugging me: do you think, since the start of the Shippuuden series anyways, that Kishimoto has planned for some things to be explained by the anime, instead of directly putting them in the manga? For example, when Jiraiya finally recognized the various Pain bodies right before he died, he stated that they were faces from his journies, but nothing more was said in the manga. But, when the anime released episodes from that point, they expanded on it. Do you think he's given the people who make the anime some things to use to expand the story so it doesn't break the pace of the manga?
    Its not canon what the anime team is filling in. You have remember 18 minutes of anime is gonna only cover two chapters. So what they can't animate they fill in. As long as it doesn't hurt what Kishi has established then they can do what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Its not canon what the anime team is filling in. You have remember 18 minutes of anime is gonna only cover two chapters. So what they can't animate they fill in. As long as it doesn't hurt what Kishi has established then they can do what they want.
    I realize its not canon, but I just wonder if at some point the anime team approached Kishi and said "hey, got anything we could put in here?"

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    No, i highly doubt kishi thinks of the anime when creating the manga. The people in charge of the anime themselves decide to elaborate on things in the manga and they consult kishi to see if its ok (they wouldnt wanna put anything in the anime that later contradicts something that happens in the manga).

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    I repeat as Madara said, he was working as a spy for Konoha, when he was in Akatsuki, so he shouldn't be surprised when someone from konoha & elite ninja as Kakashi knows about it. It supposed to be every important Ninja in Konoha should have know about, As Shikamaru father for example. But his reaction also moves against what did Madara said?
    Itachi's shouldn't be suprised, wtf dude? Akatsuki was hiding and moving from place to place, because they were a secret organisation.. they didn't want to be found, because it wasn't the time to reveal themself. afterwards, Itachi realized that the intel that Kakashi found, was all bcause of Jiraiya.

Since day one, Pervert never believed that the attack 16 years ago, was a natural dissaster.. pervert feared that a high-skilled shinobi was behind the attack and pervert knew that Minato wouldn't do anything without a plan. sealing only a part of Kyuubi inside of Naruto and not sealing the whole beast inside of himself, was all a favor for Naruto. So he probably began searching for intel about a secret organisation or something related. Every detail he heared, he told specific shinobi's in Konoha about it; like Kakashi. Also, what could akatsuki do against Konoha at that time? Madara made a deal with Itachi for not attacking Konoha.. like POW has stated:

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Too add something else I didnt see anyone mention is that Itachi's role in Akatsuki was more a deterrent against attacks on Konoha by Akatsuki. This is backed up by Madara when he speaks to Zetsu that Konoha is no longer off limits now Itachi is dead. As part of the deal Itachi made with Madara was to leave Konoha alone.

If Akatsuki had threatened to destroy Konoha they possibly could have forced Itachi's hand to respond in some way. To be blunt there is only one person in Akatsuki who could have stopped or killed Itachi and that is Pain.

and the one I bolded; Soo true.. I thought about everything, to convince myself, that Itachi could have beaten Pain, but after lots of information, I came to realize that Itachi couldn't beat Pain. All the rest in Akatsuki, he would wipe their asses.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Itachi's shouldn't be suprised, wtf dude? Akatsuki was hiding and moving from place to place, because they were a secret organisation.. they didn't want to be found, because it wasn't the time to reveal themself. afterwards, Itachi realized that the intel that Kakashi found, was all bcause of Jiraiya.

Since day one, Pervert never believed that the attack 16 years ago, was a natural dissaster.. pervert feared that a high-skilled shinobi was behind the attack and pervert knew that Minato wouldn't do anything without a plan. sealing only a part of Kyuubi inside of Naruto and not sealing the whole beast inside of himself, was all a favor for Naruto. So he probably began searching for intel about a secret organisation or something related. Every detail he heared, he told specific shinobi's in Konoha about it; like Kakashi. Also, what could akatsuki do against Konoha at that time? Madara made a deal with Itachi for not attacking Konoha.. like POW has stated:

[/B]

and the one I bolded; Soo true.. I thought about everything, to convince myself, that Itachi could have beaten Pain, but after lots of information, I came to realize that Itachi couldn't beat Pain. All the rest in Akatsuki, he would wipe their asses.

Not that i wanna start a pain vs itachi argument, but i don't know man, even madara seemed to be cautious with itachi, pain he just talked down too.