9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 21 of 624 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
    so.. do u people think that naruto kage bunshin are different with other people KB and that is what makes naruto can do the rasen shuriken?? i always think that the difference between naruto's KB with other are only the amount of KB that he can create and not the KB Jutsu it self..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Look, Kakashi can't do it... Why? Because he said he can't... and he's probably dead.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/330/05/

Edit: It probably just takes too much chakra to create the KBs and make the fuuton rasen shuriken..

Naruto can only make 3 (incomplete) FRSs normally (not in sage mode).. and he has at least 2 times the amount of chakra that Kakashi does... and he has access to 100× more chakra.

In order to do the "looking at different directions" part of the elemental rasengan, Kakashi would have to practice a lot using Kage Bunshin, something which his chakra capacity would not be able to allow him to do efficiently.

He's better off creating/copying other powerful jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    so.. do u people think that naruto kage bunshin are different with other people KB and that is what makes naruto can do the rasen shuriken?? i always think that the difference between naruto's KB with other are only the amount of KB that he can create and not the KB Jutsu it self..
    Basically it boils down to the fact he doesn't have the chakra to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    In order to do the "looking at different directions" part of the elemental rasengan, Kakashi would have to practice a lot using Kage Bunshin, something which his chakra capacity would not be able to allow him to do efficiently.

so do u mean he maybe theoretically could do it but he shouldnt do it cause it wont be efficient?? well i think i agree with this..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Slavkovski, anything is possible theoretically. Manga world or real life. But its impossible for him to do it. Unless he can increase his stamina to near Naruto's level, he will never be able to do it. Ever.

so do u mean he maybe theoretically could do it but he shouldnt do it cause it wont be efficient?? well i think i agree with this..
    I think his point was that in order for Kakashi to learn the technique, he couldn't use 200 shadow clones at a time, like Naruto did. So he could only use 3 shadow clones, and he would have to take a break after every attempt. So it would take years... and years... and years.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Look, Kakashi can't do it... Why? Because he said he can't... and he's probably dead.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/330/05/

Edit: It probably just takes too much chakra to create the KBs and make the fuuton rasen shuriken..

Naruto can only make 3 (incomplete) FRSs normally (not in sage mode).. and he has at least 2 times the amount of chakra that Kakashi does... and he has access to 100× more chakra.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

A thread reminder that if you answer someones question to remember to quote it to avoid confuison. The bold text part is not so much a big deal but please dont forget to quote the question you are answering so we avoid confusion and keep this thread organized- POW

4) Answers should be in BOLD text and should quote the post they answer to avoid confusion with other posts.

--------------------------------

Its Naruto's skill with Kage Bushins that allows him to use them so effectivly because he uses it soo much he is more skilled at multitasking with clones. Add his natural high stamina into the mix and you got you answer more or less.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I think his point was that in order for Kakashi to learn the technique, he couldn't use 200 shadow clones at a time, like Naruto did. So he could only use 3 shadow clones, and he would have to take a break after every attempt. So it would take years... and years... and years.
    I rather think that the reason Naruto needed 200 clones was because he basically lacked good chakra control skills. Look back to when he was learning Rasengan, Naruto had a heck of a time learning Rasengan. BUT when he discovered that he could use clones, Rasengan became easy to do so much so that even Konohamaru can use it now.

Kakashi also said that even the fourth could not create elemental recomposition. I have a hard time believing that Ninjas skilled at Chakra control like Yondaime and Kakashi would need 200 Clones to learn the skill.

I am persuaded that Kakashi and Yondaime would definitely be able to use Rasenshuriken if they had used clones, because they wouldn't need to use as many clones as Naruto had to use.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

just asking about how old is konoha (the village)?
    Those who wander aren't always lost.