Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 203 of 624 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    So it seems, the question is just if the sword and shield can be passed along with the MS techniques or sasuke actually has to take them from itachis corpse ( wich i have no idea how would work since they don't seem to be just regular meterialised sword and shield), but for itachi to pass them along with/beside the MS techniques to his younger bro would be only natural
    He used a seal that only transferred amaterasu and its in the databook. Its very unlikely that he gave sasuke his spiritual items much less natural.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    He used a seal that only transferred amaterasu and its in the databook. Its very unlikely that he gave sasuke his spiritual items much less natural.

Oh so he only transferred amaterasu and not the other MS jutsus? If that's correct then i was right all along about sasuke having his own MS jutsus.
    And I guess if only amaterasu was transferred then he didn't get the shield and the sword, but i see no reason why sasuke wouldn't take them from itachi after his death, i mean only an ideot wouldn't ( again no idea how they can be taken, but i can't imagne they just dissepear into thin air after he dies)

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Oh so he only transferred amaterasu and not the other MS jutsus? If that's correct then i was right all along about sasuke having his own MS jutsus.
    And I guess if only amaterasu was transferred then he didn't get the shield and the sword, but i see no reason why sasuke wouldn't take them from itachi after his death, i mean only an ideot wouldn't ( again no idea how they can be taken, but i can't imagne they just dissepear into thin air after he dies)
    Of course sasuke has been using his own jutsus, thats very obvious by now. Im assuming thats he will get itachi's items once he obtains itachis eyes. I see no other way for sasukes to get them.

Of course sasuke has been using his own jutsus, thats very obvious by now. Im assuming thats he will get itachi's items once he obtains itachis eyes. I see no other way for sasukes to get them.

For 90% of the forum it's obviously not.

does any1 know the stats of zabuza?
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    does any1 know the stats of zabuza?
    Slightly less than Kakashi......your welcome

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Of course sasuke has been using his own jutsus, thats very obvious by now.
    Wrong. Sasuke did what he always does. He copied his brother's techniques and replicated/adapted them as best as he could.

Unlike in the case of the Sharingan, the Mangekyō Sharingan is specific to each individual user; Kakashi Hatake's and Itachi Uchiha's both resemble pinwheels, Madara Uchiha's and his brother, Izuna's look more like a detailed form of the basic three-tomoe Sharingan, and Sasuke Uchiha's looks like a star. In addition each MS grants its user unique abilities.

Therefore it is not unreasonable to conclude that even though Amaterasu is shared by all those who possess the MS (Kakashi does not possess the bloodline), the form, manner, intensity and magnitude in which it is applied is dependent solely upon the user.
    i.e Amaterasu is different for all MS users.

Unlike Itachi, Sasuke's Amaterasu (ninjutsu) comes from his left eye, and his genjutsu comes from his right eye, along with his ability to manipulate and extinguish the black flames.

This deliberate mirror imaging is not random. It greatly implies that the only reason Amaterasu developed in Sauske's left instead of his right is because Itachi was staring into his face as he implanted techniques from his own eyes into their mirror opposites before his death.
    i.e Sasuke's left is Itachi's right.

When Sasuke first used it unintentionally against Madara, his eyes take the appearance of Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan. When he later uses it on his own, it takes the form of his own Mangekyō Sharingan. Therefore after the initial appearance every jutsu is Sasuke's own. Except that the actual awakening and development is not.

Itachis is a skilled engineer and pilot who after months of designs and development, creates and refines his own model aircraft from scratch.

Sasuke is the younger hot shot ace who breaks in, steals all of Itachi's plans and finished prototype, accidentally activates its autopilot, then decides tweak its final design (a minor alteration of changing the color and making the tail more angular) to suit his style. Just as Itachi intended.

All of Itachi's justus lie within Sasuke, he has yet to access them, when he does they will all be bastardized versions, or combination's thereof of Itachi's because ultimately when 90% of the work is done for you why bother creating new/orginal jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivlov View Post
    Wrong. Sasuke did what he always does. He copied his brother's techniques and replicated/adapted them as best as he could.

Unlike in the case of the Sharingan, the Mangekyō Sharingan is specific to each individual user; Kakashi Hatake's and Itachi Uchiha's both resemble pinwheels, Madara Uchiha's and his brother, Izuna's look more like a detailed form of the basic three-tomoe Sharingan, and Sasuke Uchiha's looks like a star. In addition each MS grants its user unique abilities.

Therefore it is not unreasonable to conclude that even though Amaterasu is shared by all those who possess the MS (Kakashi does not possess the bloodline), the form, manner, intensity and magnitude in which it is applied is dependent solely upon the user.
    i.e Amaterasu is different for all MS users.

Unlike Itachi, Sasuke's Amaterasu (ninjutsu) comes from his left eye, and his genjutsu comes from his right eye, along with his ability to manipulate and extinguish the black flames.

This deliberate mirror imaging is not random. It greatly implies that the only reason Amaterasu developed in Sauske's left instead of his right is because Itachi was staring into his face as he implanted techniques from his own eyes into their mirror opposites before his death.
    i.e Sasuke's left is Itachi's right.

When Sasuke first used it unintentionally against Madara, his eyes take the appearance of Itachi's Mangekyō Sharingan. When he later uses it on his own, it takes the form of his own Mangekyō Sharingan. Therefore after the initial appearance every jutsu is Sasuke's own. Except that the actual awakening and development is not.

Itachis is a skilled engineer and pilot who after months of designs and development, creates and refines his own model aircraft from scratch.

Sasuke is the younger hot shot ace who breaks in, steals all of Itachi's plans and finished prototype, accidentally activates its autopilot, then decides tweak its final design (a minor alteration of changing the color and making the tail more angular) to suit his style. Just as Itachi intended.

All of Itachi's justus lie within Sasuke, he has yet to access them, when he does they will all be bastardized versions, or combination's thereof of Itachi's because ultimately when 90% of the work is done for you why bother creating new/orginal jutsu.
    Ok not only are u wrong but ur making something simple into something complicated.

Itachi transferred his amaterasu into sasuke and the only time he used itachis amaterasu was against madara. Every time after that sasukes MS techniques were his own.

None of itachis jutsus lie within sasuke except his amaterasu which will activate everytime sasuke looks at madaras sharingan.

Also, sasuke awakened his MS on his own from the pain of knowing the truth about itachi. Obviously itachi never intended sasuke to know the truth so i dont know how you can say itachi was responsible for the awakening.

The development of the MS was also his own and many characters have already stated that sasukes manipualtion of the amaterasus flames are unique and he may have surpassed itachi in that aspect.

Ok not only are u wrong but ur making something simple into something complicated.

Itachi transferred his amaterasu into sasuke and the only time he used itachis amaterasu was against madara. Every time after that sasukes MS techniques were his own.

None of itachis jutsus lie within sasuke except his amaterasu which will activate everytime sasuke looks at madaras sharingan.

Also, sasuke awakened his MS on his own from the pain of knowing the truth about itachi. Obviously itachi never intended sasuke to know the truth so i dont know how you can say itachi was responsible for the awakening.

The development of the MS was also his own and many characters have already stated that sasukes manipualtion of the amaterasus flames are unique and he may have surpassed itachi in that aspect.

Could you pls supply the Databook location that says that Itachi planted ONLY Amaterasu in Sasuke.

On this page in the Manga, it seems to say EYE TECHNIQUES (plural).

Of course this could just be a translation problem, but if you are going to insist adamantly that it's only Amaterasu, a reference would help. I have been searching, but haven't found the source yet Thanks.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Gah I was wrong . The Sharingan is essentially a tool that bypasses normal learning methods.

Otherwise no justu could be taught that wasn't "copied". The difference is that Sharigan takes an instant what others dedicate lifetimes to master. I don't know if Sasuke understands what he sees the way Naruto did for his training - each element individually. Yes he can analyze and copy but can Sasuke understand or his he a mere mimic. Its the reason why Sasuke or any Uchina can never master the rasingan through Sharingan.

To date Sasuke's only original justu is Kirin.

The fact that Sasukes Amaterasu lies in his left while his brother's lie in the mirror opposite implies heavily that it developed there because Itachi implanted the original technique there. Otherwise wouldn't Amatarasu develop in the right eye? Madara's Ninjustu emanates from his remaining right eye, we have yet to see any MS Genjustu from him.

Facts I do not dispute

Itachi transferred his Amaterasu into Sasuke and the only time he used Itachi's Amaterasu was against Madara. Based on the appearance of Sasuke's MS every tech he used was of his own intent.

Sasuke awakened his MS on his own from the pain of knowing the truth about Itachi. If Sasuke did not feel the loss of his brother's death the MS cannot be awakened.

However unless you are implying that Sasuke spontaneously developed all the MS techniques at the same time he gained his MS, then Itachi is responsible not only for awakening Sasuke's MS but for every technique that Sasuke employs using his MS either from watching Itachi use them in battle or after when Itachi implanted his Amaterasu into Sasuke's eyes. In which case they are all jutsu specific to Itachi that Sasuke's simply adapted to his repertoire and replicated to the best of his ability. Much like Kakashi's Chidori.

The facts: that Sasuke has set precedence in using variations of other people's justu as his own; no other MS users are shown using Amateratsu; and Sasuke's ninjustu eye lies on the opposite side of his brother, although not conclusive, all lend weight to my argument.

All of Sasuke's MS techniques are his own version.

Itachi is reason why Sasuke is able to use any of them and is the one who taught him to do so

NONE of those characters who were impressed by Sasuke's manipulation of the flames have any experience with Itachi or the Amaterasu first hand. They are just excited by the concept that he can shape them. They don't know jack

Its akin to both Uchinas selling ice-cream and people ate only Itachi's chocolate or vanilla separately. Suddenly Sasuke sold chocolate ripple. The people who have never eaten any kind of ice cream are excited by this new concept wax lyrical praise.