Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 202 of 624 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    does sasgay have the totsuka sword?
    No. He would have gotten the shield too. But his Susanoo just blocked using its hand. So no, he has neither.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    No. He would have gotten the shield too. But his Susanoo just blocked using its hand. So no, he has neither.
    Acutally this might be linked to the fact that Sasuke has not mastered Susanoo yet as his is stll a skeleton where as Itachis could take flesh and use the weapons after obtaining full form.

So this may still be pending....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    does sasgay have the totsuka sword?
    Have you seen him use the Totsuka sword?

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Acutally this might be linked to the fact that Sasuke has not mastered Susanoo yet as his is stll a skeleton where as Itachis could take flesh and use the weapons after obtaining full form.

Well we have already seen sasukes susanoo sword and it bears no resemblance to the totsuka sword. I think its fair to assume only itachi had those specific items.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Have you seen him use the Totsuka sword?
    Actually, we have seen him used a sword but is it like Totsuka? That we're not sure about it.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/465/01/
    Last edited by ammada™; 12-20-2009 at 10:19 AM.

if sasuke got all of itachis MS tecniques ( wich i diagree with, but for the sake of......) then it would be retarded if he didn't get the sword and the shield as well....it's just a matter of time before he uses them

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    if sasuke got all of itachis MS tecniques ( wich i diagree with, but for the sake of......) then it would be retarded if he didn't get the sword and the shield as well....it's just a matter of time before he uses them
    I can see what you're saying, since they're attached to Itachi's Susano'o, but the sword and shield aren't part of Itachi's MS techniques. They're supernatural items that Itachi apparently had acquired through different means.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Heres a fun question:
    If itachis susanoo stabbed sasukes susanoo with the totsuka sword, would it be sealed in an eternal genjutsu?
    I suspect that IF Sasuke Were to Consciously Summon ITACH"S SUSANOO, Using Itachi's MS, then He Might be able to Use the Totsuka and Yata's Mirror with it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

well.. i'm not sure if sasuke are not mastered the susanoo yet or does he choose to use partial susano'o only.. cause i think just maybe by using it only in little portion he could lessen the negative side effect of using susano'o..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I can see what you're saying, since they're attached to Itachi's Susano'o, but the sword and shield aren't part of Itachi's MS techniques. They're supernatural items that Itachi apparently had acquired through different means.
    So it seems, the question is just if the sword and shield can be passed along with the MS techniques or sasuke actually has to take them from itachis corpse ( wich i have no idea how would work since they don't seem to be just regular meterialised sword and shield), but for itachi to pass them along with/beside the MS techniques to his younger bro would be only natural