• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 20 of 624 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i have had one too, if madara dies will saskue get to be mizukage..
    Why would Sasuke get to be Mizukage even if Madara did die? Sasuke hasn't earned the right, neither does he have anything to do with the mist.
    LeggoMyWebbo

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    If original bloodline abilities can only be passed down to the children of the bloodline holders then why are the Hyuuga's so protective of their clans abilities?
    I think the ability aspect is not what they try to protect. Although I think that, for example, a dead Hyuuga body would hold information and secrets about the clan.

I'm a little jarry on the flashback that Hiashi explained to Neji about Neji's father sacrificing himself, but doesn't that curse seal on the forehead of the branch clan make it so that when they die their body is sealed or erased or something like that?

Anyways, they didn't want to give away Hiashi's body because he was in the house family, therefore if they gave his body away to the cloud village, they would be able to examine it and discover secrets. His twin brother decided to take his place as they wouldn't be able to get any information from him since he was in the branch family.

So to answer the question, I think they are just trying to conseal their clans secrets, rather than protecting their bloodline from being stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    I think the ability aspect is not what they try to protect. Although I think that, for example, a dead Hyuuga body would hold information and secrets about the clan.

I'm a little jarry on the flashback that Hiashi explained to Neji about Neji's father sacrificing himself, but doesn't that curse seal on the forehead of the branch clan make it so that when they die their body is sealed or erased or something like that?

Anyways, they didn't want to give away Hiashi's body because he was in the house family, therefore if they gave his body away to the cloud village, they would be able to examine it and discover secrets. His twin brother decided to take his place as they wouldn't be able to get any information from him since he was in the branch family.

So to answer the question, I think they are just trying to conseal their clans secrets, rather than protecting their bloodline from being stolen.
    Their eyes can be taken and used. I.e. Kakashi etc.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post

if I'm reading it right, when a branch family member dies the curse seal locks away the byakugan's abilities as well as the seal itself disappearing on the sealed person's death. I assume that was the ulterior motive to allowing him to be used in his brothers place, as the seal would vanish after he died, making him look exactly like his brother, thereby fooling the cloud village
    come fight my brute here

QUESTION..

i dont know if someone has already ask the same question as me but i want to ask..
    kakashi can do chidori.. and he also can do rasengan..
    rasen shuriken are the combination of an "elemental recomposition" of chakra (a wind element chakra) with and advance form of "spatial recomposition" (rasengan)..

back then... kakashi cant combine his lightning element with the rasengan to create a lightning element type of rasen shuriken.. but now after kakashi saw how naruto do it with KB... the question is: does kakashi, THEORETICALLY, can now perform a lightning element type of Rasen Shuriken???
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    QUESTION..

i dont know if someone has already ask the same question as me but i want to ask..
    kakashi can do chidori.. and he also can do rasengan..
    rasen shuriken are the combination of an "elemental recomposition" of chakra (a wind element chakra) with and advance form of "spatial recomposition" (rasengan)..

back then... kakashi cant combine his lightning element with the rasengan to create a lightning element type of rasen shuriken.. but now after kakashi saw how naruto do it with KB... the question is: does kakashi, THEORETICALLY, can now perform a lightning element type of Rasen Shuriken???
    Kakashi was never able to combine his lightning element with the rasengan thats why he said he created chidori. And to answer your question, no.

but why cant he? he can do just like what naruto do, create two kage bunshin, make one of his KB to do the advance spatial recomposition, the other one do the elemental recomposition to change his chakra to become a lightning element and his own self to combine those two and done.. he create lightning element type rasen shuriken...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

but why cant he? he can do just like what naruto do, create two kage bunshin, make one of his KB create rasengan, the other one do the elemental recomposition to change his chakra to become a lightning element and his own self to combine those two and done.. he create lightning element type rasen shuriken...
    I think he can, if Konohamaru can do a rasengan using clones, a Ninja of Kakashi's experience and ability should be able to employ clones for other jutsus too.

Once Kishimoto opened the door of clones-to-solve-all-problems including sage energy, he has made the difficult high level jutsus easy for anybody with enough chakra to create clones.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Shadow clones may seem like a simple techique for kakashi but maintaining the clones is what makes it a high rank ninjutsu. Unless you have massive stamina like naruto, shadow clones aren't going to help that much and the clones would last for a very short period of time.

Only naruto was capable of that kind of training. Kakashi said so himself

but why cant he? he can do just like what naruto do, create two kage bunshin, make one of his KB to do the advance spatial recomposition, the other one do the elemental recomposition to change his chakra to become a lightning element and his own self to combine those two and done.. he create lightning element type rasen shuriken...

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!