View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 18 of 624 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 6237
  1. #171
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

    Done
    Bravo, Paulbee, good job.

    lol, the thread title is ask A question, not hundreds in one post.

    I don't really believe the elders have any connection to Madara. Why the hell would they? It's just they're untrustworthy ignorant fools, not having faith in Naruto. And Danzo has his own ambitions, it has nothing to do with Madara.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  2. #172
    @ Aga bomBa

    you know, I hate to say this, but you're questions are something that anyone (most likely) cant answer, because all your questions' with "whats going to happen" are yet to happen.... so I suggest keep those questions to yourself.....

    this is your question I believe that is answerable:

    7. Tsunade will be all exhausted when this pain battle ends. Those ninja's that the raikage send to konoha, will arrive when the battle ends, i think. With tsunade all exhauted and not able 2 talk,..

    will it be danzou thats going 2 perfrom as a hokage 4 now?

    8. Also, IF danzou is going 2 perform as a hokage now and those ninja's of Raikage will arrive in konoha right? If those ninja's are going 2 tell the whole story what happened in there village by SASUKE..
    even if Tsunade is in her weaked state, she's not dead, and doesn't mean she cannot speak, but more of probably she's not allowed to speak or see anyone so she can fully rest... Danzou cannot act like Hokage, if Hokage is not present, it is the council who can take control. I dont remember Danzou being a member of the council, he's the head of ANBU Root, unless it is not revealed that he is a council member, but still even if he's a council member he cannot give permission or give order without consulting the other council members....

    but, nevertheless, I agree with what paullbee said....

  3. #173
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Bravo, Paulbee, good job.

    lol, the thread title is ask A question, not hundreds in one post.

    I don't really believe the elders have any connection to Madara. Why the hell would they? It's just they're untrustworthy ignorant fools, not having faith in Naruto. And Danzo has his own ambitions, it has nothing to do with Madara.
    Well, i know that, but am going on holiday 2night and i will be gone 4 a week.. so thats why i asked 12 questions!

    I agree with all your asnwers paulbee, like always..

    I was drinking some beer and suddenly those elders came up in my mind!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  4. #174
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    Way to go for your sex fantasies... elders... anime Elders. LOL




    JK

  5. #175
    Tomfoolery [CiTo]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Well, i know that, but am going on holiday 2night and i will be gone 4 a week.. so thats why i asked 12 questions!

    I agree with all your asnwers paulbee, like always..

    I was drinking some beer and suddenly those elders came up in my mind!
    Beer = Elders? For me its usually Beer = Getting Laid. What ever XD.

    And ask as many questions as you need answers for. People are complaining that you asked too many, but if you would've posted 12 times in a row each with a different question you would've gotten flamed and infracted.
    LeggoMyWebbo

  6. #176
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    And ask as many questions as you need answers for. People are complaining that you asked too many, but if you would've posted 12 times in a row each with a different question you would've gotten flamed and infracted.
    I was joking about asking too many questions. He can ask as many as he wants, but this is basically a knowledge/manga fact based thread so people who have a need of a question answered can get the answer here without creating a thread everytime. If some1 doesn't understand a certain point, people who do or have logical explanations can help them understand. But the thing is he is asking hypothetical or future prediction questions which no1 has the answer to. Thsv prohibits this. Most of his questions belong in the Discussion/prediction thread.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  7. #177
    Tomfoolery [CiTo]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,415
    @Sennin, that part I get. There are no prophets here.
    LeggoMyWebbo

  8. #178
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Thsv prohibits this. Most of his questions belong in the Discussion/prediction thread.
    The idea is to prevent wild, baseless speculation. I'll give a bit of leeway. Although some of these questions are actually worthy of their own threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  9. #179
    Cockney Geezer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    728
    Chakra Types and Sharigan

    Sasuke is fire and electricity.
    At the same time Kakashi has stated that Sasuke's chakra type is the same as his. Which should be fire and electricity.

    However when he was at the first mission with Naruto, he encountered one of the hidden mists former swordsman, used his sharigan and used a water technique that melts himself into water.

    What my question boils down to is, with the Sharigan you can use any technique except bloodline limits, regardless of the hosts chakra type, is that right?

  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Chakra Types and Sharigan

    Sasuke is fire and electricity.
    At the same time Kakashi has stated that Sasuke's chakra type is the same as his. Which should be fire and electricity.
    No, Kakashi just meant that they both could perform Lightning jutsu. Kakashi has never used fire or wind attacks in the manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    What my question boils down to is, with the Sharigan you can use any technique except bloodline limits, regardless of the hosts chakra type, is that right?
    No, I believe you need to be skilled enough to perform the jutsu on your own. Sharingan only allows you to copy it faster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •