Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 172 of 624 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    oh so he resisted that genjutsu? If it is stated somewhere that it's his skill in breaking genjutsu then i apologise, If not don't make things up
    Sir I don't make things up as Naruto is not the only person with Genjutsu stats as practically every character has them except Lee.

- The fact of it is proven in the clip I just showed you where Jiraya explains the purpose behind the Genjutsu training he gave Naruto.

- Which btw is something I have also mentioned in that ninja don't just study jutsu's to master them but to learn to counter their effects.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

yes i have read that, by pushing the ckakra out of your head but whatever...still it says no place that they are defensive stats, so i assume taijutsu takes into account how well you can stand against taijutsu? Just by being able to dodge one hit you get automaticly 2 in taijutsu? I mean that's what naruto did, or he didn't even do that.

Pain has 6 bodies, each body is way above jounin lvl

Lets take 2 of these bodies , the chakra abrosbing one and the god realm

god realm: Ninjutsu: 5 ( definatly...), Taijutsu: 5 , Gen: Atleast 3-4 right, no way a person like him wouldn't if naruto has 2, int: i guess this can be shared by the 6 pains it was 3-4 or whatever it was, and so on, if we do this shit for each of pains bodies we get like over 100 score, and yeah we can count stuff like the fat guy being able to absorb rasenshuriken he should get an instant 5 in ninjutsu i guess( no i didn't bother counting all together-.-),

how the heck does a person with maximum 35 beat that? Cause he doesn't the databook stats is BS made for nothing more than ( YEAH AFRO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$), this isn't a RPG

oh so he resisted that genjutsu? If it is stated somewhere that it's his skill in breaking genjutsu then i apologize.
    merciless, take this an example i'm pretty sure you'll understand what'd Masashi mean by Gen=2 for Naruto.
    e.g
    Taijutsu state for an Shinobi doesn't necessarily mean only for his/her offensive Taijutsu but also for defensive Taijutsu in other word if you have the ability to counter
    a Taijutsue then it'll be a bonus for ya.

yes i have read that, by pushing the ckakra out of your head but whatever...still it says no place that they are defensive stats, so i assume taijutsu takes into account how well you can stand against taijutsu? Just by being able to dodge one hit you get automaticly 2 in taijutsu? I mean that's what naruto did, or he didn't even do that.

Pain has 6 bodies, each body is way above jounin lvl

Lets take 2 of these bodies , the chakra abrosbing one and the god realm

god realm: Ninjutsu: 5 ( definatly...), Taijutsu: 5 , Gen: Atleast 3-4 right, no way a person like him wouldn't if naruto has 2, int: i guess this can be shared by the 6 pains it was 3-4 or whatever it was, and so on, if we do this shit for each of pains bodies we get like over 100 score, and yeah we can count stuff like the fat guy being able to absorb rasenshuriken he should get an instant 5 in ninjutsu i guess( no i didn't bother counting all together-.-),

how the heck does a person with maximum 35 beat that? Cause he doesn't the databook stats is BS made for nothing more than ( YEAH AFRO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$), this isn't a RPG
    I like you, but you make this manga a lot harder than it seems. Listen man. The stats just gives you an understand how how well a ninja performs overall. But in battle anything is possible due to many variables that can't be taken in account for. If you don't understand at this point you probably should just stop it and not fill the threads with useless arguments. Pow pretty much laid down the foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I like you, but you make this manga a lot harder than it seems. Listen man. The stats just gives you an understand how how well a ninja performs overall. But in battle anything is possible due to many variables that can't be taken in account for. If you don't understand at this point you probably should just stop it and not fill the threads with useless arguments. Pow pretty much laid down the foundation.

Yep you got it right, that makes the databooks pretty much useless for discussing battles between different characters, as that was actually my reason even starting that argument, but anyway end of discussion

Yep you got it right, that makes the databooks pretty much useless for discussing battles between different characters, as that was actually my reason even starting that argument, but anyway end of discussion
    If you read my thread you would realize that what I pointed out is Databook stats are just a one factor of many when deciding fights.

The stats show the overall skill of a character but there are other things involved in who wins a fight that also that have to be considered.

This topic seems to be going round and round tho you could just move it to the other thread to save time.

Fire type

Anyone else think itachi allowed sasuke to break through tskuyomi? It has been stated several times that its an unbreakable genjutsu plus itachi was letting sasuke win the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Anyone else think itachi allowed sasuke to break through tskuyomi? It has been stated several times that its an unbreakable genjutsu plus itachi was letting sasuke win the whole time.
    Even if he did it doesn't matter because his goal was accomplished. But honestly I doubt sasuke could of counter that because of how extremely fast it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    It mentions it in the databook and Itachi said it himself that only a Sharingan can resist Tsukiyomi.

Every jutsu has its weakness so it might be very difficult and require a special ability but its not 100% impossible. As we saw Killerbee break out of it using his Bijuu power.

Of course we know Itachi wanted Sasuke to win but that doesn't mean he was having a picnic counting sheep in his head the whole time either. Its possible Sasuke simply broke out of it as Itachi was trying to test his limits so wanted to push him hard.

Its been stated by several characters that Sasuke's Sharingan are/will be superior to Itachi's so its logical to assume he could have broke out of it.

There may always be a little bit of doubt on this unless one of those crazy Japanese fans shouts out a question at Kishi during one of those festivals and he answers.

Fire type

Madara's Dimension:

Question is, Is it confirmed yet, or are we having fun speculating? I personally didn't think it was obvious, possible..yes, obvious..no!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !