Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 171 of 624 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 6237
    does anyone know narutos stats and pains?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    let me take a shot at this.

Naruto aka Rokudaime Sennin

Ninjutsu- 5 FuutonRasenshuriken, perfected Sage mode, tajuu kagebunshins, "that jutsu" and more to come, definitely a 5 in ninjutsu.

Taijutsu- 5 Ain't no1 beating his katas anytime soon. and huge speed boost in sage mode.

Genjutsu- 5 That's right, Naruto's gonna break any uchiha genjutsu through his sheer willpower, cause he's a mofo'in senju.

Stamina/chakra: 5 Is there any doubt about this? 9 tails chakra at his disposal and natural chakra as much as he can eat at one time.

Power/Strength: 5 Not even Jiraiya could've lifted and flung that rhino as high as Naruto did. Naruto's strength in sage mode exceeds Sakura's.

Speed- 4 Altho very fast in sage mode, he needs to speed up his regular self more, don't worry, some sort of hiraishin is coming.

Intelligence- 5 He formulates good strategies in the heat of the battle and he is smart enough to realize what is the true path towards peace.

Seals- 2.5 only thing he doesn't know much about, but he will know a little more and this stat will jump to 3.5/4 soon as that keytoad gets to him and explains to him about the kyubi seal and shit.

Naruto's Total

Nin-5 Tai-5 Gen-5 Int-5 Sta-5 Spd-4 Power-5 Seal-2.5 = 36.5

Pain Rikudou/Nagato aka reincarnate of Rikudou Sennin:

Ninjutsu: 5 I don't even have to state the reason why. (Power of the
    7 paths plus every element and ability to learn all jutsus.)

Taijutsu: 5 Human realm's speed and strength when he blocked Jiraiya's sage punch with one hand, hell realm's strength as he judges people, Devas ability to dodge kakashi's raikiri and all thoughout the fight with Naruto showed that he's very capable in taijutsu with weakness against katas.

Genjutsu: 4 Altho should be immune to optical genjutsu, and also employed genjutsu shields, he did get hit once by the frog song.

Stamina/Chakra: 5 Chou Shinra Tensei destroying the strongest village, Chibaku Tensei capturing 6 tailed kyubi and going bigger to capture the 8 tails, Gedou Rinne Tensei to resurrect hundreds of dead konoha shinobis and on top of that fighting Sage Naruto while running 6 bodies, that's a whole lotta chakra. The potent chakra that Rikudou surpassed to his elder son, and the physical energy with the "will of fire" both would've resided 100% in Nagato.

Power/Strength: 5 Strength exceeds most shinobi's strength, as hell realm showed when he lifted 2 shinobis by their necks. Deva could send 3 giant frogs flying for miles and smash his opponents hard into the ground.

Speed: 4 Nagato himself showed he was very fast when he jumped that canyon in order to save konan but became crippled thereafter. His control over the 6 paths and the reaction time to syncronize them all is impeccable. The paths themselves had decent speed.

Intelligence: 4.5 He was smart enough to realize the shortcomings of his plan for peace and also to realize that he was wrong in the end and atoned for his sins. In battle, Pain Rikudou were unbeatable till they met Naruto, the paths fought together with ruthless efficiency till "the plot" became their downfall.

Seals: 5 Sealing the 7 bijuus using Gedou Mazou, the ultimate sealing jutsu, hungry's fuuinjutsu which seals all ninjutsu/chakra shows Pains expertise in seals.

Pain/Nagato's total:

Nin- 5 Tai-5 Gen-4 Sta-5 Power-5 Spd-4 Int-4.5 Seals 5 = 37.5

Pain Rikudou + crippled Nagato is a weakened version of base Rikudou Sennin (rinnegan alone before becoming 10 tailed host) who would've been around 50-55 (POW, I know, I know )

And the greatest stats of them all:

Rikudou Sennin, the Jyubi Jinchuriki with the Rinnegan, the epitome of shinobis, aka God

Nin-10 Tai-10 Gen-10 Sta-10 Pow-10 Spd-10 Int-10 Seals-10 = 80

Watch how my stats compare to the ones in databook 4
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

why care about those stats at all.....databooks are just BS anyway

so if naruto has 5 in all and sasuke has 5 it's gonna be a tie? -.-

and gen stands for genjutsu i assume, so when sarutobi has gen 5 and itachi has gen 5 this is suposed to mean they are on the same lvl in genjutsu?

lol Just because you dont understand them doesnt mean they are BS but anyways you should just read the thread I made on it for a better understanding of what they mean.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14121

(Note: this was from before Sage training)
    Naruto official stats: Nin 4 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 2 - Int 3 - Str 3.5 - Spd 3.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 1.5 = 26

If your curious about Databook stats of various characters not yet shown revealed go to this thread.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8619

@·Rokudaime Sennin·

Im posting this pic...well just because...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    lol Just because you dont understand them doesnt mean they are BS but anyways you should just read the thread I made on it for a better understanding of what they mean.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14121

(Note: this was from before Sage training)
    Naruto official stats: Nin 4 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 2 - Int 3 - Str 3.5 - Spd 3.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 1.5 = 26

If your curious about Databook stats of various characters not yet shown revealed go to this thread.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8619

@·Rokudaime Sennin·

Im posting this pic...well just because...

actually i did read you thread , and that's only your point of view, doesn't mean it's right

the sole purpose of those damn books is making money

Then why do you even want to know Naruto or Pein's stats then? Doesn't quite make any sense if they don't mean anything to you anyway. The stats listed in the Databooks are only measures of that character's own skill. If you were only considering those stats and nothing but those stats, then you could determine a winner based on two characters' stats. I call that 'looking good on paper'. But since fights aren't as cut and dry as that, certain stats might not mean anything based on the circumstances encountered. But I guess all that doesn't mean anything still since all you can see is $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Then why do you even want to know Naruto or Pein's stats then? Doesn't quite make any sense if they don't mean anything to you anyway. The stats listed in the Databooks are only measures of that character's own skill. If you were only considering those stats and nothing but those stats, then you could determine a winner based on two characters' stats. I call that 'looking good on paper'. But since fights aren't as cut and dry as that, certain stats might not mean anything based on the circumstances encountered. But I guess all that doesn't mean anything still since all you can see is $$$.
    Ok first pow that chick is seriously hot. Imma right click and save as that pic

Afro typical Naruto fans don't understand what the databook is actually for so they grow to resent it.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post

actually i wrote that to respond to the other guy who said you never see a guy with 30 beat a guy with 35, and well since i assumed naruto has zero genjutsu, wich he actually does and i don't get at all why he ohas stats in it,

I mena look it¨s obviously this is BS, considering naruto has zero genjtsu, why did he bother putting gen 2 ?

and you mean all kishi can see is money

and hand-banana i didn't grow to resent it, im just sick of everytime there is a debate on characters power lvls everyone keeps dragging in the fcking databooks, completely unnceccary and cause alot of confusion

actually i wrote that to respond to the other guy who said you never see a guy with 30 beat a guy with 35, and well since i assumed naruto has zero genjutsu, wich he actually does and i don't get at all why he ohas stats in it,

I mena look it¨s obviously this is BS, considering naruto has zero genjtsu, why did he bother putting gen 2 ?

and you mean all kishi can see is money

and hand-banana i didn't grow to resent it, im just sick of everytime there is a debate on characters power lvls everyone keeps dragging in the fcking databooks

Its not just his skill at using Genjutsu but also his skill at breaking it which he displayed with Itachi!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Its not just his skill at using Genjutsu but also his skill at breaking it which he displayed with Itachi!

oh so he resisted that genjutsu? If it is stated somewhere that it's his skill in breaking genjutsu then i apologise, If not don't make things up

oh so he resisted that genjutsu? If it is stated somewhere that it's his skill in breaking genjutsu then i apologize, If not don't mak things up
    To some extinct yea. The stats from genjustsu is just not how well you can use it, but how well you understand it.