View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 170 of 624 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 6237
  1. #1691
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I actually think this, too. She's prepared to be hated by Naruto, but also respects his decision. She heard him say, "I want to help Sasuke", and might decide to do so in her own way by joining him. She'll hear Sasuke's story about Konoha's dark side, and that they are liars/traitors, and she'll think back to Naruto and Kakashi keeping the secret of Itachi from her. She may even be convinced by Sasuke that Konoha are really coming after him to silence him.

    The simple fact that there's no way she could ever really kill him, combined with the power difference between her crew and his... she's pretty much going to be faced with, "Join me or die", and I think part of her has always longed to be able to go with him, ever since he denied her request three years ago.

    It all depends on if Naruto shows up to save her before or after that choice. If it's after, I can see Sakura's betrayal as the trump card Sasuke needs to escape his Sage Mode rival, as I still think Sasuke'll either be hurting from his fights or be unable to keep up with Naruto.

    Not sure how he'll convince her that the best way to handle his emotional trauma is by using Amaterasu on everyone, but that's his job, not mine. I mean, he seems to have convinced the rest of his emo band.
    While I agree that the chance of Sakura killing Sasuke are slim due to the gap in skill but she is a ninja medic so she would likely use poison rather than direct jutsu.

    - I do not agree that Sakura will feel like joining Sasuke nor will he invite her.

    1) Sasuke gathered people who he deems useful and in line with his agenda which Sakura is not

    - Juugo has brute strength and can use animals to scout locations and stays with Sasuke because he believes Kimimaru spirit lives on in Sasuke to some extent.

    - Karin has superb chakra sensing abilties and a healer and was lieutenant in Orochimaru's Sound village Experimental hideouts

    - Suigetsu is a direct fighter type who doesn't hesitate to kill as he is described by Kisame as the second coming of Zabuza who loops off heads for fun.




    2) Sasuke is not the type to open up and explain everything in his heart just because someone asks.




    3) Even if he did is Sakura going to say....

    Sakura: Oh no well the elders & Danzou tried to kill you I cant accept that.....

    Sasuke: Its true now I need the power of Tailed beast to kill everyone in the village plus the Elders including your parents so I can get my revenge and rebuild the clan.

    Sakura: That would mean killing Naruto to get his tailed beast hmmm.......Sounds reasonable lets do eeeeeeet!

    Sasuke: Welcome to Team Hawk now we all move as one come Juugo, Karin, Suigetsu , Sakura-chan lets doeeeeeeeeeet!

    Suigetsu: do eeeeeeeeeeet!
    Juugo: do eeeeeeeeeet!
    Karin: do eeeeeeeeet!
    lol gimme a f*ckin break!



    4) People seem to underestimate Sakura's resolve and her morales did you guys not see the Sasori fight.

    She did not hesitate to jump in the way of a friggin poisoned Katana to protect Chiyo nor did she just give up even while stabbed and poison spreading through her body she refused to let go.

    Spoiler!



    - Sakura will never join Sasuke regardless of the reason behind what hes doing because to her hes doing immoral thing which will threaten the lives of everyone in the village.

    Do you really think Sakura would throw away her friends , parents, Master Tsuande and Naruto like trash just because Sasuke winks at her.


    - More likely in fact when Sakura goes towards Sasuke Kabuto will spring up like a snake in the grass and do what ever she was planning to do probably poisoning him somehow.






    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Does anyone have the battle stats for the First Hokage

    Those stats have not been revealed altho I created a thread where I estimate them based on what we have seen of his fighting style.

    Here: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8619


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  2. #1692
    darkness pitch black atriede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    410
    Ok Next question,
    Does anyone have the battle stats for sarutobi Hiruzen (third hokage)

  3. #1693
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Ok Next question,
    Does anyone have the battle stats for sarutobi Hiruzen (third hokage)
    Why don't you read the thread he just posted.

    Anyway Nin:5 - Tai:5 - Gen:5 - Int:5 - Pow:3 - Spd:4 - Sta:4.5 - Sea:5 = 36.5

  4. #1694
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Why don't you read the thread he just posted.

    Anyway Nin:5 - Tai:5 - Gen:5 - Int:5 - Pow:3 - Spd:4 - Sta:4.5 - Sea:5 = 36.5
    Actually HB those where my estimates of Hiruzen Sarutobi in his youth when he was still a beast

    His official stats in old age are : Nin 5 - Tai 5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str -3 - Sta 3 - Spd 3 - Seal 5 = 34


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  5. #1695
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,939
    why care about those stats at all.....databooks are just BS anyway

    so if naruto has 5 in all and sasuke has 5 it's gonna be a tie? -.-

    and gen stands for genjutsu i assume, so when sarutobi has gen 5 and itachi has gen 5 this is suposed to mean they are on the same lvl in genjutsu?

  6. #1696
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    why care about those stats at all.....databooks are just BS anyway

    so if naruto has 5 in all and sasuke has 5 it's gonna be a tie? -.-

    and gen stands for genjutsu i assume, so when sarutobi has gen 5 and itachi has gen 5 this is suposed to mean they are on the same lvl in genjutsu?
    Nooo, the stats means that if Sarutobi has a 5 for Genjutsu, he can use high-skilled genjutsu,.. comparing him to itachi is wrong, because Itachi's genjutsu is on another level and probably way diffirent then Sarutobi's. The execution of genjutsu is diffirent, but the effect of Itachi's genjutsu is been seen as the most badass + sharingan is basically the source of brutal Genjutsu.

    Like Rinnegan is Ninjutsu and Byukugan is Taijutsu.

    also, lets say when " person A " has a 5 for ninjutsu and Kakshi has also a 5 for ninjutsu, that doesn't mean that person A has also the capacity of 1000 jutsu's, what kakashi has. Simple that, that person A is high - Skilled in ninjutsu.

    Oooh yea, it isn't bullshit you know, why would kishimoto made it if it is bullshit??
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  7. #1697
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Nooo, the stats means that if Sarutobi has a 5 for Genjutsu, he can use high-skilled genjutsu,.. comparing him to itachi is wrong, because Itachi's genjutsu is on another level and probably way diffirent then Sarutobi's. The execution of genjutsu is diffirent, but the effect of Itachi's genjutsu is been seen as the most badass + sharingan is basically the source of brutal Genjutsu.

    Like Rinnegan is Ninjutsu and Byukugan is Taijutsu.

    also, lets say when " person A " has a 5 for ninjutsu and Kakshi has also a 5 for ninjutsu, that doesn't mean that person A has also the capacity of 1000 jutsu's, what kakashi has. Simple that, that person A is high - Skilled in ninjutsu.

    Oooh yea, it isn't bullshit you know, why would kishimoto made it if it is bullshit??



    to make extra money=?

    Like he gives a fck about fans

  8. #1698
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Anyone else think itachi could have defeated EMS prime madara? Itachi is far more intelligent in every aspect so has much better control over the MS(even if its not EMS), and he has the yata mirror and yotsuka sword.

    Not to mention we have never seen itachis true power. While dealing with terminal illness and near blindness, he easily defeated oro(twice), kakashi, kurenai, and asuma plus kisame was basically his bitch. Also, he could have easily defeated sasuke if he wanted to.

  9. #1699
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Anyone else think itachi could have defeated EMS prime madara? Itachi is far more intelligent in every aspect so has much better control over the MS(even if its not EMS), and he has the yata mirror and yotsuka sword.

    Not to mention we have never seen itachis true power. While dealing with terminal illness and near blindness, he easily defeated oro(twice), kakashi, kurenai, and asuma plus kisame was basically his bitch. Also, he could have easily defeated sasuke if he wanted to.
    When you say EMS prime Madara, you're talking about the Madara before he fought against the 1st Hokage, right? And we're talking about Itachi, illness and everything against Madara (pre-Shodaime battle) in his prime, right?

    Anyway, there was a reason why Itachi and Madara never did battle. And that was because they'd kill each other. If Itachi was confident that he could really take Madara, he'd have done so himself instead of trying to catch Madara off guard with an implanted Amaterasu. And if Madara was confident he could take Itachi, he wouldn't have waited until after Itachi died to start making moves against Konoha and the rest of the Shinobi villages.

    So in conclusion, Uchiha Itachi vs. Uchiha Madara, their battle is like dividing by zero. Too epic ending in both participants being sucked into a distortion in existence caused by their own respective awesomeness. In simplest terms, they kill each other.

  10. #1700
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Anyone else think itachi could have defeated EMS prime madara? Itachi is far more intelligent in every aspect so has much better control over the MS(even if its not EMS), and he has the yata mirror and yotsuka sword.

    Not to mention we have never seen itachis true power. While dealing with terminal illness and near blindness, he easily defeated oro(twice), kakashi, kurenai, and asuma plus kisame was basically his bitch. Also, he could have easily defeated sasuke if he wanted to.
    I don't know about that, it is true that we haven't seen Itachi's true power but the same is true of Madara. Madara was basically a war machine he fought in wars all his life, think of all the techniques and battle experience he has amassed. He had a more complete understanding of the Mangekyou than anyone else. Obviously Itachi was intelligent and powerful but I think you are underestimating Madara. Madara was the second most powerful ninja of his time and he likely only lost because Hashirama had the ability to control Bijuu.

    As for the data book stats, I would recommend people read this:

    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14121

    The databook stats aren't everything sure, but they aren't totally off base either. For example, you never see a person with a 35 get owned by a person with a 30. It isn't an exact science but it is a decent indication of where the characters strong points and weak points are as well as their relative standing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •