Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 169 of 624 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    hmmmm i guess ur right.

I got another question:

You think sasuke can still summon snakes? According to narutopedia, sasukes tatto disappeared after oro left him so idk....it might just because kishi forgot to draw it or somethin...

Debatable, but that was the purpose of Itachis fight against his brother, one of his objectives anyway, to rid Sasuke of the curse seal and Orochimaru.

Any one think there is another level of Byakugan. Becuse i think Neji could fights Sasuke in next arc along with Sakura.

"Such as: Bouenkyou Byakugan"望遠鏡白眼"
    Kisetsu"記説"= sees what will happen in next 10s, so he can easily predicts the next move.
    Senkou''閃光''emits a crimson or dark blue flash."

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Any one think there is another level of Byakugan. Becuse i think Neji could fights Sasuke in next arc along with Sakura.

Kisetsu"記説"= sees what will happen in next 10s, so he can easily predicts the next move.
    i dont know if there is are not, but if there is neji would be able to use it due to his seal. but i could be wrong... and i dont think we would see neji anytime soon
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Since Mokuton essentially gives life from chakra, is it within the realm of possibility(with some serious experimentation, research and gene manipulation) that one might be able to create other life forms? Bacteria, viruses, hell even humans eventually XD. If chakra can be the foundation of plantlife, why not others?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

You know somewhere in 1st part she said'' I'll do anything for ya'' so she might hears the whole story about Uchiha, then she changes her mind & team up with him. Like Konan, she followed Nagato although all what he has done were wrong, but she was convinced by Nagato's idea.
    That was just the desperate plea of a young girl nothing much beyond that. Sakura is not the same girl she has grown and she has her own resolve and sense of honor. She would not disgrace her master her friends and the entire village by sinking so low.

Konan was a different story as she was an orphen and Yahiko and Nagato where her only family after loosing Yahiko, Nagato was all she had left.

No the byakugan is as is besides which the Byakugan does not need to predict motion because it grants the user almost no blind spots. At best we will see Neji develop a bit more advanced ninjutsu that compliments his style of fighting.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

It's too hard to say at this point. Personally, I really hope not, upgrades can be interesting but I think it would be pretty lame if Byakugan also had another level. The sharingan seems to be a unique combination of bloodlines, having the Byakugan have another upgrade just to compete would be rather silly if you ask me. I think it makes more sense to have Neji (as well as Hinata) develop their skills in other was. The series already puts too much emphasis on eye techniques.

I am really hoping we get to see Neji show some new skills though, he was one of my favorite characters before the time skip and I have been hoping to see more of what a high level Hyuuga is capable of for a long time. He has been on the back burner for way too long, I really want to see him in another fight to the death, his battle with Kidomaru was awesome.

Banned
    Golden Byakugam. rotfl rotfl rotfl

You know somewhere in 1st part she said'' I'll do anything for ya'' so she might hears the whole story about Uchiha, then she changes her mind & team up with him. Like Konan, she followed Nagato although all what he has done were wrong, but she was convinced by Nagato's idea.
    I actually think this, too. She's prepared to be hated by Naruto, but also respects his decision. She heard him say, "I want to help Sasuke", and might decide to do so in her own way by joining him. She'll hear Sasuke's story about Konoha's dark side, and that they are liars/traitors, and she'll think back to Naruto and Kakashi keeping the secret of Itachi from her. She may even be convinced by Sasuke that Konoha are really coming after him to silence him.

The simple fact that there's no way she could ever really kill him, combined with the power difference between her crew and his... she's pretty much going to be faced with, "Join me or die", and I think part of her has always longed to be able to go with him, ever since he denied her request three years ago.

It all depends on if Naruto shows up to save her before or after that choice. If it's after, I can see Sakura's betrayal as the trump card Sasuke needs to escape his Sage Mode rival, as I still think Sasuke'll either be hurting from his fights or be unable to keep up with Naruto.

Not sure how he'll convince her that the best way to handle his emotional trauma is by using Amaterasu on everyone, but that's his job, not mine. I mean, he seems to have convinced the rest of his emo band.

Does anyone have the battle stats for the First Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Does anyone have the battle stats for the First Hokage
    No one does.