Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 161 of 624 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    As much as we would all love to see a Byakugan user take center stage and show case some new awe inspiring wonder in what they are capable of.

The simple answer is no if he was he was that impressive he would be Hokage already as hes a man of 42 years old and surely had plenty of opportunity. Not that power is the only factor in deciding a Hokage.

Kakashi is more skilled overall!
    I disagree. I'm sure he would destroy Kakashi in battle. Maybe he just doesn't want to be considered for the position. After all he is considered a Noble. And he doesn't even have to run mission.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    As much as we would all love to see a Byakugan user take center stage and show case some new awe inspiring wonder in what they are capable of.

The simple answer is no if he was he was that impressive he would be Hokage already as hes a man of 42 years old and surely had plenty of opportunity. Not that power is the only factor in deciding a Hokage.

Kakashi is more skilled overall!
    .. but I thought because he was a Clan Leader, that he didn't become Hokage. I thought that there could be some political standards, that the Leader of Hyuuga couldn't be Hokage.. all bcause for the safety of the clan + if somebody was kidnapped ( like what happened earlier ), the Hokage could react emotional and feels the responsibility to react.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

it's probably how it is with the other kages, they all senju, or however you define senju

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I disagree. I'm sure he would destroy Kakashi in battle. Maybe he just doesn't want to be considered for the position. After all he is considered a Noble. And he doesn't even have to run mission.
    I'd agree that Hiashi is more powerful. However, if kakashi masters kamui to the point where he can warp someone head off their body, then Hiashi would get his ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Have you even bothered to read the manga?

It may sound kind of rude but he has been using her throughout their time together.
    I think he means kirin, unless of course you're being sarcastic, if so, carry on!

Regarding turning into a stone Statue if Natural energy is not ballanced well.

Q) Was it whether indicated that Toads are immune from turning into Stone Frogs?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Q) Was it whether indicated that Toads are immune from turning into Stone Frogs?
    It wasn't indicated whether the Toads themselves are immune to turning into stone. But I'd say that the frogs aren't immune to turning themselves into statues either. They still have to balance Natural energy to avoid turning themselves into statues.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I think he means kirin, unless of course you're being sarcastic, if so, carry on!
    I was hoping he would correct himself so I could properly answer the question.

Sorry I did mean Kirin, not Sasuke's bottom bitch Karin. So you think it will ever come back up again?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

no they are not immune http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/410/16/

i could be wrong but aint thoes statues of frog that failed to use the sage tec.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!