Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 153 of 624 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The Sharingan solution doesn't work in this situation. Kakashi wasn't using it. And we know the Sharingan can't tell a clone from the original. Remember back to Sasuke's fight with Deidara.
    More or less. Deidara was already low on chakra from that fight. So its easy to assume that would of been the real one. Even with his eye covered I'm sure he can still see chakra color since the eye is always on an active.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    More or less. Deidara was already low on chakra from that fight. So its easy to assume that would of been the real one. Even with his eye covered I'm sure he can still see chakra color since the eye is always on an active.
    Kakashis sharingan isnt active all the time otherwise it would constantly consume chakra and obviously he would die from chakra exhaustion.

And that explains why Sasuke, despite having his Sharingan activated, didn't notice that Deidara was a clone before he attacked it? And you do know that Sasuke discerning a Kagebunshin from the real body was Anime only, right? Anyway, even Kakashi with his Sharingan can't discern a clone from the real body. He warped a fake Deidara assuming it was the real one. If he had noticed it was fake, he'd have already known that Deidara was still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Kakashis sharingan isnt active all the time otherwise it would constantly consume chakra and obviously he would die from chakra exhaustion.

Manga says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    And that explains why Sasuke, despite having his Sharingan activated, didn't notice that Deidara was a clone before he attacked it? And you do know that Sasuke discerning a Kagebunshin from the real body was Anime only, right? Anyway, even Kakashi with his Sharingan can't discern a clone from the real body. He warped a fake Deidara assuming it was the real one. If he had noticed it was fake, he'd have already known that Deidara was still alive.
    I guess...

Manga says otherwise.

I guess...
    Where does it say in the manga that kakashi's sharingan is always active?

Its active in the sense he can not turn it off so he covers it with his headband otherwise he could just shut it off and avoid being a eye patch ninja.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I thought it was chapter 142. I'll check the databooks. I can't precisely remember what chapter it was said. However Obito gave him an active sharingan. Since he is not of Uchiha decent he can't deactivate it.

Spoiler!

Though that doesn't fully answer the question. But manga does back that up by showing Non-Uchiha members who process a Sharigan to having it be covered up. Kakashi and Danzou are proof of that. But I'll still try to find the manga page or databook page to fully back that up.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I've some questions:

Madara said that the body of the Juubi was sealed away and been blasted into the sky and became the moon. Gedou Masou's has handcuffs on him, has nine eyes..

1. So what if Gedou Masou is the original body of the Juubi and Madara made the story up, that it's been blasted into the sky and bcame the moon?

2. Isn't his handcuffs, a symbolic way for letting us know that it will break lose in the end?

3. By the looks of Gedou Masou, it looks like it's being made of wood. Knowing that the 1st hokage could control bijuu's with his Wood Elements: is it possible that Rikudou Sennin used an everlasting wood sealing jutsu to keep Juubi's body intact, after dividing Juubi chakra into nine parts?

4. after dividing Juubi's chakra into nine parts, could his one big eye automatically been seperated to nine single eyes..? ( just like how Gedou Masou is right now )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I thought it was chapter 142. I'll check the databooks. I can't precisely remember what chapter it was said. However Obito gave him an active sharingan. Since he is not of Uchiha decent he can't deactivate it.

Though that doesn't fully answer the question. But manga does back that up by showing Non-Uchiha members who process a Sharigan to having it be covered up. Kakashi and Danzou are proof of that. But I'll still try to find the manga page or databook page to fully back that up.
    I know Kakashi cannot deactivate his sharingan, but why did you assume kakashi can see chakra when his sharingan is covered? The sharingan isnt like the byakugan, it cant see through things.

I know Kakashi cannot deactivate his sharingan, but why did you assume kakashi can see chakra when his sharingan is covered? The sharingan isnt like the byakugan, it cant see through things.
    Ok I guess I was wrong.