View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 152 of 624 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 6237
  1. #1511
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    A question: We know there exist S class fire ninjutsu such as the Katon karyuu Endan performed by the 3rd hokage. Now the clan uchiha always uses the fireball justu or the Housenka no jutsu, does this mean they can't use more powerful jutsus or is that a choice caused by some reasons?
    We don't know of any S-class Fire jutsu's as they haven't shown any.

    Amatersu is probably the most powerful fire jutsu we have seen and it is not classified because its related to a blood limit which are never classified rank wise.

    I think someone else mentioned it but yes Karyuu Endan is B rank Fire jutsu



    Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    Was Pain master of all 5 elements?
    If yes, then why didn't he use any elements when he attacked Konoha?
    Nagato yea could use all 5 elements but as afro said but also the 7 unique jutsu' related to the Rinnengan which the Pain system he developed seemed to use 1 of each.

    Oddly enough God realm seemed to use a water based jutsu in the rain detection field he put up around Amegakure so maybe the jutsu limit of the Pain system had more flexibility for God realm.

    With 7 other worldy powers using elemental jutsu's by comparisons seems weak so no he didnt use any elemental jutsu's in Konoha.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  2. #1512
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    I mentioned it.

  3. #1513
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Whats the current status of white zetsu?

  4. #1514
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,952
    1) Is it confirmed that there will be a time skip?

    2) Will there be a pause in Naruto (publishing) to mark the skip?

    3) With or without the skip, Is Naruto ever going to grow taller?

    He is quite a shrimp next to Minato, Jiraiya, Kakashi et al.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #1515
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Is it confirmed that there will be a time skip?

    2) Will there be a pause in Naruto (publishing) to mark the skip?

    3) With or without the skip, Is Naruto ever going to grow taller?

    He is quite a shrimp next to Minato, Jiraiya, Kakashi et al.
    1. No

    2. Probably not

    3. Naruto isn't that short compared to Minato and Kakashi at least. Jiraiya is a giant. Could be due to his sandals though.

  6. #1516
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    1. No

    2. Probably not

    3. Naruto isn't that short compared to Minato and Kakashi at least. Jiraiya is a giant. Could be due to his sandals though.
    Well could be my imagination, always thought he looked short.

    Last edited by paulbee; 11-26-2009 at 06:29 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  7. #1517
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    Q: how did kakashi know sai was a clone http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/473/17/ ?
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  8. #1518
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    Q: how did kakashi know sai was a clone http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/473/17/ ?
    They saw the real Sai and crew off not too long ago, so he made a logical assumption and gathered that it's one of Sai's clones.

  9. #1519
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    They saw the real Sai and crew off not too long ago, so he made a logical assumption and gathered that it's one of Sai's clones.
    Actually its due to the Sharingan. If you remember Sasuke's and Naruto's fight he was able to tell which one was the real and fake. Due to the fact the eye gives color to chakra, a clone has less chakra than the original.

  10. #1520
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Actually its due to the Sharingan. If you remember Sasuke's and Naruto's fight he was able to tell which one was the real and fake. Due to the fact the eye gives color to chakra, a clone has less chakra than the original.
    The Sharingan solution doesn't work in this situation. Kakashi wasn't using it. And we know the Sharingan can't tell a clone from the original. Remember back to Sasuke's fight with Deidara.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •