Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 151 of 624 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 6237
    You have to remember the Hokage is a Kage. So must likely he has jutsus in his arsonal not everyone knows about. But its only a B ranked jutsu. So anyone who is capable of using B ranked jutsus can learn and use it.

But the Uchihas are fire jutsus masters, they should know all fire style jutsus

Decidedly Undecided
    Meh, maybe...

If he could use two normal Rasengan, is it theoretically possible for Naruto to learn to use his other Rasengan attacks in pairs? Imagine, a double Wind-element Oodama Rasengan...*fangasm*

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    But the Uchihas are fire jutsus masters, they should know all fire style jutsus

So? Its not like the author is gonna devote his manga on one clan using every single fire based jutsu. They probably knew it if not oh well. Might have something better in their arsenal. Again its only B ranked not like an A ranked or S ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Itachi May have worked for Konoha (Read Danzou and Elders), and he may have ultimately wanted to protect his brother Sasuke, and wanted him to gain the EMS.

All this not withstanding, we do not all know that Itachi was a good guy. I believe there was a thread where several of us opined that he was not necessarily good due to the heinous acts he actually performed.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=393754

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...ht=itachi+hero
    There is too much evidence to suggest that itachi indeed had pure intentions.

1. Sasuke remembered him crying

2. He smiled before he died in front of sasuke

3. He implanted amaterasu into sasuke to protect him from madara.

4. He give naruto some of his power when he could have just captured him for akatsuki.

1) He tortured Kakashi

2) He tortured Sasuke (and played a big role in making him the looser he is now).

3) He committed Genocide

True he wanted to protect Konoha, and wanted to protect Sasuke, but that doesn't negate the bad things he did.

At best you can say he was an ambiguous character, but we can't flat out say he was a "Good" guy.

Anyhow, we can agree to disagree, and/or resume debate at the appropriate thread, anything else will bring the wrath of Mods down on us.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Meh, maybe...

If he could use two normal Rasengan, is it theoretically possible for Naruto to learn to use his other Rasengan attacks in pairs? Imagine, a double Wind-element Oodama Rasengan...*fangasm*
    Lol. It is possible I'd guess with time and training. Theoretically with training and method, any skill, except those requiring either the extreme need of an elemental affinity (not so much tho), or the need of a Kekkei Genkai, could be learnt.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) He tortured Kakashi

2) He tortured Sasuke (and played a big role in making him the looser he is now).

3) He committed Genocide

True he wanted to protect Konoha, and wanted to protect Sasuke, but that doesn't negate the bad things he did.

At best you can say he was an ambiguous character, but we can't flat out say he was a "Good" guy.

Anyhow, we can agree to disagree, and/or resume debate at the appropriate thread, anything else will bring the wrath of Mods down on us.
    Took out Kakashi the fastest way possible without causing any real harm (other than psychological

Uchihas had it coming. Killing is a ninja's duty for their village whether its a rival village or your own clan thats opposing it.

He tortured Sasuke because he thought he needed to. And he may have been right.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Was Pain master of all 5 elements?
    If yes, then why didn't he use any elements when he attacked Konoha?

Quote Originally Posted by katz0089 View Post
    Was Pain master of all 5 elements?
    If yes, then why didn't he use any elements when he attacked Konoha?
    Yes, he was. Well, it was actually Nagato who was. As Pein, each of the 6 bodies could only use one unique technique.