• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 15 of 624 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Can anyone explain who or what is Zetsu ...he isn't human, he has no headband so he doesn't have a former country and he has a split personality. Is he like some sort of forbidden jutsu experiment gone wrong or was he like that from the start?
    I don't think kishi has ever explained Zetsu. I just note him as an oddball/ freak. Fortunately Naruto is not overly populated with freaks unlike One Piece (IMO).

Zetsu seems to have a long relationship with Madara which tends to preclude him being one of Orochimaru's lab experiments.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    1. i was thinking, after minato fixed the seal of naruto, he became sage mode without any shows of the side effect from the kyuubi.. right? Is it that naruto really somehow learned or knows now how 2 supress the demon or was it only minato's help?

( the reason why i am asking this, is because i dont think that minato only came 2 say about the man with the mask and THAT he must find his own answer for the meaning of peace.. i got a feeling that the main reason that minato showed up was somehow to show and tell naruto that HE CAN use the kyuubi as his own weapon..

Naruto knows now that his DAD put the demon inside of him 4 a REASON.. ( know that it was for not breaking the seal, but i got a hunch that naruto just needed 2 hear that he can use the kyuubi for the good, especially when you hear it from the 4th hokaga A.k.A. YOUR DAD ;p So Naruto became mentally stronger by hearing this,

[excuse me 4 the long post]

So Naruto became mentally stronger by hearing this,

2. or was it sage mode that helped him 2 recover faster then usual..?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    1. i was thinking, after minato fixed the seal of naruto, he became sage mode without any shows of the side effect from the kyuubi.. right? Is it that naruto really somehow learned or knows now how 2 supress the demon or was it only minato's help?

( the reason why i am asking this, is because i dont think that minato only came 2 say about the man with the mask and THAT he must find his own answer for the meaning of peace.. i got a feeling that the main reason that minato showed up was somehow to show and tell naruto that HE CAN use the kyuubi as his own weapon..

Naruto knows now that his DAD put the demon inside of him 4 a REASON.. ( know that it was for not breaking the seal, but i got a hunch that naruto just needed 2 hear that he can use the kyuubi for the good, especially when you hear it from the 4th hokaga A.k.A. YOUR DAD ;p So Naruto became mentally stronger by hearing this,

[excuse me 4 the long post]

So Naruto became mentally stronger by hearing this,

2. or was it sage mode that helped him 2 recover faster then usual..?
    He supressed the kyuubi only with minato's help. If Minato hadn't designed the seal in a way so that a form of himself would appear when naruto formed 8 tails. Naruto would have gone straight 9 tails on pein.

I hope someone can answer this.

When naruto got out of the kyuubi form and poofed back into sage mode chibaku tensei collapsed and at the time he reached the ground he made normal clones and disguised them as rubble while in sage mode.

How is that possible, shouldn't his clones have been sage clones?

It would of made sense if he wasn't in sage mode when he prepared the clones but he was in sage mode from the start. I don't know ..someone please answer lol

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar

When naruto got out of the kyuubi form and poofed back into sage mode chibaku tensei collapsed and at the time he reached the ground he made normal clones and disguised them as rubble while in sage mode.

It would of made sense if he wasn't in sage mode when he prepared the clones but he was in sage mode from the start. I don't know ..someone please answer lol
    To speculate, I think the clones would have only been in Sage mode if they were gathering Natural energy.

My guess would be that since the real Naruto and his KB's borrow from the same chakra pool (chakra split evenly amongst the bodies), if the real Naruto uses up all the Sage chakra, then the clones won't have any Sage chakra either. So the KB's would be normal when they showed up since Naruto had used up his Sage chakra using the 2 Rasenshurikens.

Can anyone explain who or what is Zetsu ...he isn't human, he has no headband so he doesn't have a former country and he has a split personality. Is he like some sort of forbidden jutsu experiment gone wrong or was he like that from the start?
    Well luckily I have been helping scanlate the Databook and recently did Zetsu's page. Obviously there is still alot about Zetsu we dont know but enjoy anyways.

Spoiler!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Cockney Geezer

lol...
    Naruto learning from the J-Man, the Ero senin technique!!!!

Interesting, I would have thought that when he does a shadow clone, the Chakra is distributed evenly, that said if he were to create mass number of clones, then the chakra levels would have dropped dramatically therefore those clones cannot be in sage mode, since you need a lot of Chakra to do so.

I think that Naruto has mastered shadow clones to the point, he could distribute a set amount rather than equal amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    My guess would be that since the real Naruto and his KB's borrow from the same chakra pool (chakra split evenly amongst the bodies), if the real Naruto uses up all the Sage chakra, then the clones won't have any Sage chakra either. So the KB's would be normal when they showed up since Naruto had used up his Sage chakra using the 2 Rasenshurikens.

If this were so, then Why did the Sage clones left behind in Myoubokuzan still retain their sage status even after Naruto ran out of sage mode in his initial battle with Pain?

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    lol...
    Naruto learning from the J-Man, the Ero senin technique!!!!

Interesting, I would have thought that when he does a shadow clone, the Chakra is distributed evenly, that said if he were to create mass number of clones, then the chakra levels would have dropped dramatically therefore those clones cannot be in sage mode, since you need a lot of Chakra to do so.

I think that Naruto has mastered shadow clones to the point, he could distribute a set amount rather than equal amounts.
    This is plausible. Hope Kishi clarifies the matter eventually.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If this were so, then Why did the Sage clones left behind in Myoubokuzan still retain their sage status even after Naruto ran out of sage mode in his initial battle with Pain?
    Because at the time he created them he had Sage chakra. He lost his sage chakra, they hadn't used theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim