• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 13 of 624 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I can't remember exactly what the manga said, but I think that it works like this:

A powerful ninja village in your country assures two things, 1. Nobody is going to interfere with your business operations, and 2. You have the opportunity to interfere with other countries businesses without repercussions.
    Nowhere in the manga does it states that.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Or it could be a chicken/egg scenario, since countries with successful businesses are also the ones that have the money to hire ninja, that's where the big ninja villages located to.
    Thats somewhat correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Nowhere in the manga does it states that.
    That's why I said I can't remember what was said in the manga.

But it makes sense. Remember the land of waves arc? The mafia boss hired ninja to stop the bridge from being contructed and bringing business to the island. The only way the Land of Waves could fight back against the mafia was to lie to Konoha about the situation that the ninja were being hired for.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Thats somewhat correct.
    Thanks. That's nice to hear.

which one has more authority over the other, hokage or the fire country feudal lord. which one works for who? ...or do they just have some sort of equal partnership?

i believe but can be proven wrong, that in the manga there is no feudal lord

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    which one has more authority over the other, hokage or the fire country feudal lord. which one works for who? ...or do they just have some sort of equal partnership?
    Fuedal Lord runs the Country. The Kages run their Hiddan Village thats in the Fuedal Lord's country.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i believe but can be proven wrong, that in the manga there is no feudal lord
    There is look back during the chuunin exams.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    ok.. my question is pretty much related with kiduka's question...

isnt the hidden village are deployed on some country are because they are hired to do that??

if that true... why dont we see the feudal lord have something to do with all of this?? can we expect the feudal lord are actually have some connection with all of this war sometime in the future??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post

isnt the hidden village are deployed on some country are because they are hired to do that??

if that true... why dont we see the feudal lord have something to do with all of this?? can we expect the feudal lord are actually have some connection with all of this war sometime in the future??
    I'll try my best to understand what you are saying.

The ninjas act as the military force of their parent country. Therefore since the Kage controls the army like a big general, or whatever you call that in your, he is in charge of that army. Though its never really shown he has to submit some work to the Lord. But since that really indicates nothing helpful to the manga, I guess the author left that detail out.

Nothing really dictates they will get involved. I assume since this is war, its left to the Kages to handle it. And if they can't handle it the Lords can supply their personal army if need be.

Good evening Citizen's you know why I pulled you over?

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

3) Mulitple Questions should be numbered for orginization.

Also as a general reminder to everyone else..

4) Answers should be in BOLD text and should quote the post they answer to avoid confusion with other posts.

THANK YOU for you cooperation in these matter ....good day.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Good evening Citizen's you know why I pulled you over?

Also as a general reminder to everyone else..

THANK YOU for you cooperation in these matter ....good day.
    Sorry Pow. Not everyone is familiar with bolding our words and supersizing the font size like you do. I'll get my old man reading glasses and read the rules nxt time sir.

Decidedly Undecided
    Would it be theoretically possible for Sakura to learn the Rasengan?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi