Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 134 of 624 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Madara claims to be powerless, yet somehow he managed to help kill the uchiha clan and stop suigetsu with just an arm....anyone else think madara is just full of bs?
    He is powerless in the sense he cant use any high level jutsu's outside of basic sharingan abilites and maybe some limited MS.

However he can still use some taijutsu nothing to stop him from killing people with weapons or work as a distraction with his whack a mole jutsu essentially giving Itachi an edge in battle.

- Makes you wonder was Madara acting like Tobi goofing around making fools of the Uchiha when he helped Itachi or more like his real self.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

didnt tobi/madara help take down the 3 tails? He must have some power then....

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    He is powerless in the sense he cant use any high level jutsu's outside of basic sharingan abilites and maybe some limited MS.

However he can still use some taijutsu nothing to stop him from killing people with weapons or work as a distraction with his whack a mole jutsu essentially giving Itachi an edge in battle.

- Makes you wonder was Madara acting like Tobi goofing around making fools of the Uchiha when he helped Itachi or more like his real self.
    But when you think about it, Madara isn't as powerless as he say he is. Look at the following points:

* He summoned the 9tails 16 years ago. According to Jiraiya his the only man who has enough chakra to pull it off. And according to Itachi, if you have an EMS you can control the kyuubi without going blind. So madara has massive chakra and EMS.

* He helped Itachi wipe out the Uchiha clan, a mere sharingan user could never accomplish this.

* According to Zetsu, he has the ability to fly and travel at the speed of light

* He uses space time ninjutsu superior to minato's flying thunder god. He can phase through attacks and solidify himself to block attacks

I don't quite understand how his powerless since he can do soo much, I don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    But when you think about it, Madara isn't as powerless as he say he is. Look at the following points:

* He summoned the 9tails 16 years ago. According to Jiraiya his the only man who has enough chakra to pull it off. And according to Itachi, if you have an EMS you can control the kyuubi without going blind. So madara has massive chakra and EMS.

* He helped Itachi wipe out the Uchiha clan, a mere sharingan user could never accomplish this.

* According to Zetsu, he has the ability to fly and travel at the speed of light

* He uses space time ninjutsu superior to minato's flying thunder god. He can phase through attacks and solidify himself to block attacks

I don't quite understand how his powerless since he can do soo much, I don't buy it.
    Please show me in the manga where it states he can fly. Dude I swear to god I will send you $50 through paypal if you do.

There, look at the last two ...Tell me he doesn't fly away!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I asked you to show me where Zetsu states he can fly like you clearly stated. And he isn't flying in that pic he is warping which is two completely separate things.

Well I pointed out he has access to his basic sharingan and maybe some limited EMS ability. However he probably cant use any high level jutsu's or maybe any jutsu at all.

He is invincible so he can simply rely on taijutsu skill to kill weaker enemies however that may not work so well on more powerful opponents.

The reality as he said is he is a shell of his former self because if he had his true power he could capture the tailed beasts on his own rather than send minions.

Btw Zetsu saying the speed of light was hyperbole as in a word of phrase exaggerating the truth.

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I asked you to show me where Zetsu states he can fly like you clearly stated. And he isn't flying in that pic he is warping which is two completely separate things.
    HB he may have mistakenly lumped the part of Zetsu saying he is flying but in the picture IMO it does look like he was flying not warping as he levitated backwards and zoomed off from my p.o.v.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Well I pointed out he has access to his basic sharingan and maybe some limited EMS ability. However he probably cant use any high level jutsu's or maybe any jutsu at all.

He is invincible so he can simply rely on taijutsu skill to kill weaker enemies however that may not work so well on more powerful opponents.

The reality as he said is he is a shell of his former self because if he had his true power he could capture the tailed beasts on his own rather than send minions.

Btw Zetsu saying the speed of light was hyperbole as in a word of phrase exaggerating the truth.

HB he may have mistakenly lumped the part of Zetsu saying he is flying but in the picture IMO it does look like he was flying not warping as he levitated backwards and zoomed off from my p.o.v.
    Cept thats he sound he makes when he warps.

Yeah, I meant ..."he has the ability to fly and according zetsu he can travel at the speed of light"

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Cept thats he sound he makes when he warps.
    It isn't stated anywhere in the manga that he can fly but that was proof of him flying. When he warps he bends the space around him forming a vortex:

Spoiler!

Yeah, I meant ..."he has the ability to fly and according zetsu he can travel at the speed of light"

It isn't stated anywhere in the manga that he can fly but that was proof of him flying. When he warps he bends the space around him forming a vortex:

Spoiler!
    LMAO that doesn't mean you're flying. Warping is just a type of teleportation. I shouldn't have to explain that to you.