Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 133 of 624 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 6237

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Could killbee is blind from the stared? because he haven't taken his sunglass off since he showed up?
    No, killerbee isn't blind. Atleast not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Killerbee isn't blind as he was caught in Sasuke's Sharingan genjutsu which requires that KB see Sasuke's Sharingan in order for it to take effect. The sunglasses are part of his image. That's all.
    What afro said. Bee was caught in an optical genjutsu which means he can see.

But the sunglasses are more than just his image. Bee's eyes are light sensitive, here in this page he was complaining about the sun being harsh on his eyes. Bee's 8 tails are octopus tentacles, and octopi/squid eyes are very light sensitive, which is why they like the dark depths.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/408/17/

If as that interview suggests that the hachibi jinchuriki will kill an akatsuki, and out of their battle one will die and one will go blind, then it's heavily implying that kisame will die and bee will go blind.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Considering that Killerbee had just walked out of a dark cave (after being in there for who knows how long) into the light of midday, his eyes being sensitive to the light at that point is only natural. It'll have to be something more than that to sell me on that interview and the idea that KB will go blind (Especially when the interview only says someone will go blind after KB supposedly attacks Konoha).
    Last edited by Afro Thunda; 11-10-2009 at 09:20 AM.

New Question. We know that there are nine tailed beasts of various power intensity as represented by the number of tails each possess (i.e the nine tails > one tail). Each of these beasts are regarded in the same manner as natural disasters, but require a human host to properly direct its own power. We also know that the yin half of the kyuubi was sealed away by the fourth inside the death god's realm effectively creating the equivalent of a second nine tails to be removed. If the biju originated from a singular ten tailed entity why did first rinnegan sage divide the beasts so unequally? Why not ten one tailed beasts of same size and power thereby creating an equal balance of terror?

Has the chapter release date officially changed to Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Has the chapter release date officially changed to Thursday?
    No. The chapters comes out Monday or Tuesday in Japan. Its just people are getting their hands on the raws quicker. What I want to understand is how come we don't have anyone here who lives in Japan telling u the early spoilers?

Madara claims to be powerless, yet somehow he managed to help kill the uchiha clan and stop suigetsu with just an arm....anyone else think madara is just full of bs?

Could be Madara is actually a ghost or permanently intangible and must concentrate in order to regain density / use jutsu's etc. Perhaps he could be a final justu, A clone who has gained sentience and the original has perished long ago. Perhaps Madara is not even the real Madara but say a body of an Uchina clan member (via Pein cloning technique ) who only thinks he is the original.
    In any case I interpret powerless to mean he is well past his ninjustu prime and thus cannot compel obedience but still remains an extremely skilled manipulator twisting facts to suit his purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivlov View Post
    New Question. We know that there are nine tailed beasts of various power intensity as represented by the number of tails each possess (i.e the nine tails > one tail). Each of these beasts are regarded in the same manner as natural disasters, but require a human host to properly direct its own power. We also know that the yin half of the kyuubi was sealed away by the fourth inside the death god's realm effectively creating the equivalent of a second nine tails to be removed. If the biju originated from a singular ten tailed entity why did first rinnegan sage divide the beasts so unequally? Why not ten one tailed beasts of same size and power thereby creating an equal balance of terror?

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Madara claims to be powerless, yet somehow he managed to help kill the uchiha clan and stop suigetsu with just an arm....anyone else think madara is just full of bs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kivlov View Post
    Could be Madara is actually a ghost or permanently intangible and must concentrate in order to regain density

My thoughts are the same as Kivlov's

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I've thought all this time that he's essentially just an eye, who can sometimes make a body. But I mean, we've only seen him actually start to remove that mask once (in front of Sasuke), and only a portion of his face... imagine if that was actually a genjutsu >_> Sasuke had just stared into Madara's Sharingan while his own Sharingan was deactivated, anything is possible.