Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 132 of 624 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    could anyone please tell me whats the 6th element that Nagato had mastered?

Here where J-man has stated there is 6 elements:
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page012.html

I think he would turn into stone like what has happened to fat pain
    The 6th element is probably Light and Dark recomposition as Shikamaru uses Dark for his shadow possession jutsu.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Look dude, Jiraiya indeed mentioned that Nagato knew the six elements... BUT, as far as the manga is concerned, only five have been listed. It was already mentioned by Paul.

You clear now? If you want to know what the sixth really is, then keep reading the manga as we do not know that fact too.

Should we now go with the next question?

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    In the anime, it showed that using the summoning jutsu without a contract leads to being teleported into a random place, was this ever stated in the manga? cause i dont consider anime-created ideas to be a true part of the naruto storyline

- It was mentioned, it's called Reverse Summoning. It happened when Naruto had to go to Myobokuzan. It wasn't exactly a random place, people speculated it for its dangers since it wasn't a common thing to do.

Also, when escaping deidara's blast, sasuke put a genjutsu on manda, hid inside his stomach, then manipulated him to use the body flicker technique right? Tht whole situation was a little confusing

Sasuke summoned Manda and went into his mind (something like how Oro went inside Sasuke's mind, *am I right?*). He had to use genjutsu on Manda so that he won't have a chance to not adhere with whatever Sasuke wants. There was no body flicker technique involved AFAIK.
    Whew.

In the anime, it showed that using the summoning jutsu without a contract leads to being teleported into a random place, was this ever stated in the manga? cause i dont consider anime-created ideas to be a true part of the naruto storyline

Also, when escaping deidara's blast, sasuke put a genjutsu on manda, hid inside his stomach, then manipulated him to use the body flicker technique right? Tht whole situation was a little confusing
    It wasn't stated (or shown) in the manga that using the Summoning jutsu without a contract teleports you to a random place.

@Arbitrary: What happened with Jiraiya in the anime wasn't the same thing that happened to Naruto. Naruto was summoned to Myobokuzan by Gamakichi (hence the term 'Reverse Summoning').

As for Deidara explosion situation, Sasuke probably had Manda genjutsu'd beforehand. Anyway, he summons Manda, hops in his mouth, Manda reverse summons himself, then Suigetsu summons them back. That's basically what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It wasn't stated (or shown) in the manga that using the Summoning jutsu without a contract teleports you to a random place.

@Arbitrary: What happened with Jiraiya in the anime wasn't the same thing that happened to Naruto. Naruto was summoned to Myobokuzan by Gamakichi (hence the term 'Reverse Summoning').

As for Deidara explosion situation, Sasuke probably had Manda genjutsu'd beforehand. Anyway, he summons Manda, hops in his mouth, Manda reverse summons himself, then Suigetsu summons them back. That's basically what happened.
    I dont think animals can reverse summon themselves othwerwise pa toad wouldnt have needed ma toad to summon them to pains location. Also, since humans cant reverse summon themselves, theres no reason that animals can.

I dont think animals can reverse summon themselves othwerwise pa toad wouldnt have needed ma toad to summon them to pains location. Also, since humans cant reverse summon themselves, theres no reason that animals can.
    There have been times when Animals are told to return home and they go poof on their own. So yea they can like when Pakun does so during the resuce Gaara arc

Sasuke simply had Manda reverse summon himself with him inside his mouth with Manda under his Sharingan control.

Edit: Tada

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

You're seriously questioning Afro lol?

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    There have been times when Animals are told to return home and they go poof on their own. So yea they can like when Pakun does so during the resuce Gaara arc

Sasuke simply had Manda reverse summon himself with him inside his mouth with Manda under his Sharingan control.

Edit: Tada
    I noticed that too except i just figured that was the body flicker technique, theres no way to tell thats the reverse summoning technique

Could killbee is blind from the stared? because he haven't taken his sunglass off since he showed up?

Could killbee is blind from the stared? because he haven't taken his sunglass off since he showed up?
    Killerbee isn't blind as he was caught in Sasuke's Sharingan genjutsu which requires that KB see Sasuke's Sharingan in order for it to take effect. The sunglasses are part of his image. That's all.