• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 12 of 624 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
    Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    1. Will konahamuru be the most bad ass genin with the rasengan in his possession.

2. Were is rin(kakashi's lover)?

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    1. Will konahamuru be the most bad ass genin with the rasengan in his possession.

2. Were is rin(kakashi's lover)?
    1. Naruto is the most basass genin.

2. Dead.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    1. Naruto is the most basass genin.

2. Dead.
    Oh yeah I almost forget naruto is still a genin.

1. Will naruto achieve a higher rank after the battle, maybe even hokage?

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    that could be, when we saw Itachi use it later, and Sasuke use it later, they both had recieved a lot more physical trauma due to combat, than when Itachi first revealed them.

I hate to resurrect a dead question, but I looked back through the times Amaterasu was used, and each of the times we saw their eyes bleed from using just that technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    When Itachi first used it back when he was fighting Jman, I'm talking about that fire attack, his eyes didn't bleed. Nor when he used that genjutsu attack on Kakashi did his eye bleed. I guess it depends on the state of the person using MS.
    I looked up the issue, and we never saw itachi's face, or that it was used. Itachi had his right eye closed, and then the scene cuts to Jiraiya and Naruto following, and spotting a hole in the wall, ringed with black flames.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page005.html

So I think its just the Amaterasu technique that causes the bleeding, probably because its so extreme of a physical ninjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    Oh yeah I almost forget naruto is still a genin.

1. Will naruto achieve a higher rank after the battle, maybe even hokage?
    That is upon the will of the mangaka but, NO. He won't, there are a LOT more pressing matters to deal with than promotion.

I hate to resurrect a dead question, but I looked back through the times Amaterasu was used, and each of the times we saw their eyes bleed from using just that technique.

I looked up the issue, and we never saw itachi's face, or that it was used. Itachi had his right eye closed, and then the scene cuts to Jiraiya and Naruto following, and spotting a hole in the wall, ringed with black flames.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page005.html

So I think its just the Amaterasu technique that causes the bleeding, probably because its so extreme of a physical ninjutsu.
    But we know what technique was used. So again it depends on the state of the person.

actually, technically, he's a missing nin, putting him at a lower rank than genin.
    Actually wrong. Because he is a missing nin that doesn't lower his rank. Other wise Zabuza would be lowered down as well. Not sure where the hell you got that ideal.

I'm going to remind you that this thread is about getting answers to question. Someone threw in a random comment that derailed the conversation. That's the fastest way to you know where. And I actually like this thread. It reduces the number of petty threads that get opened up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Is it true countries economies depend on the income provided and obtained by the Ninja villages?

yes

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbrosendo View Post
    Is it true countries economies depend on the income provided and obtained by the Ninja villages?
    I can't remember exactly what the manga said, but I think that it works like this:

A powerful ninja village in your country assures two things, 1. Nobody is going to interfere with your business operations, and 2. You have the opportunity to interfere with other countries businesses without repercussions.

So, I don't think that the Ninjas income helps the economy of a country that much. But having a powerful (and economically sustainable) ninja village in your country does allow other businesses in that country to flourish.

Or it could be a chicken/egg scenario, since countries with successful businesses are also the ones that have the money to hire ninja, that's where the big ninja villages located to.