Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 129 of 624 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by scythe77 View Post
    who is Shiranui Genma is he the 3rd's summon?
    Burn these pictures into your memory well!

Last edited by POW; 11-08-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Thanks but what does the first pic have to do with the other 2?

Quote Originally Posted by scythe77 View Post
    Thanks but what does the first pic have to do with the other 2?
    What first pic all 3 are the same guy with a blue bandanna

Edit nvm some Direct Linking problems I see

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    I like your idea but just would you mind reminding me what is Kamui,Enton Kagutsuchi,the sword of totskano + yata?

Btw do you think guys Tsunade can use Mokoton because 1st hokage is her grandpa?

also is there another level of Byakugan ?
    the mokoton is a unique jutsu type, that yamato (?) can use because he´s been infused with 1st hokake DNA...

it´s not a genius, or bloodline, type of jutsu so it´s can´t be inhereted as such... uless, perhaps she has the same chakra types...

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Diablo View Post
    the mokoton is a unique jutsu type, that yamato (?) can use because he´s been infused with 1st hokake DNA...

it´s not a genius, or bloodline, type of jutsu so it´s can´t be inhereted as such... uless, perhaps she has the same chakra types...
    The 1st's Mokuton is a Bloodline Limit therefore it can be inherited. But not everyone is guaranteed to be born with the ability to use Mokuton just because they were born in the same clan.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The 1st's Mokuton is a Bloodline Limit therefore it can be inherited. But not everyone is guaranteed to be born with the ability to use Mokuton just because they were born in the same clan.
    afro thunda you are my man every almost all of Qs i have asked you answered.

So are telling me Tsunade can't use Mokuton?
    But every one has been born in Uchiha clan was able to use sharingan ,but they have activated at different age , with different strength

afro thunda you are my man every almost all of Qs i have asked you answered.

So are telling me Tsunade can't use Mokuton?
    But every one has been born in Uchiha clan was able to use sharingan ,but they have activated at different age , with different strength
    Yea, Tsunade can't use Mokuton. I assume for the Dojutsu (eye technique) bloodlines, its a bit different. Even with the Sharingan though, there are special circumstances involved with awakening it for the first time. So it stands to reason that there would be some cases where an Uchiha never awakens the Sharingan. But the potential is always there for an Uchiha to awaken it.

And that's the difference I see with Mokuton and Sharingan. With Mokuton, a Senju can either combine Water + Earth to make Mokuton or they can't. It's as simple as that. With the Sharingan, the potential to awaken it is always there. Just have to meet some special criteria for it.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    Today is kishimoto´s birthday xD
    Kishimoto Sensei, we all know you surf the Naruto forums, that's where u got your idea about the ten tails

If you are reading this,
    Happy Birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I assume for With the Sharingan, the potential to awaken it is always there. Just have to meet some special criteria for it.
    is that possible....
    it might be Tsunade needs to meet some criteria to awaken her blood line limit

]is that possible....
    it might be Tsunade needs to meet some criteria to awaken her blood line limit
    No. The difference is the sharingan is inheritable to all Uchihas. The just have to awaken it. Much like achieving Super Sayian. All sayians can achieve it that just have to awaken it.

In order for her to achieve that ability she would have to have a change in her DNA which gives her an affinity to combine two elements.