Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 128 of 624 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 6237
    I think the truth behind the Sharingan (it being a cursed eye descending from evil lineage and possibly connected to the greatest beast of destruction the world ever faced [the Juubi, not just the Kyuubi]) would have turned people against the Uchiha a lot faster.

What better way to hide the truth than by saying, "Oh, these eyes? They're just a new version of those adorable Hyuuga eyes everyone in Konoha loves! ... there may be a slight difference when they're usedtocontroltheninetailstotakevengeanceonthesenju dogswhomocktheuchiha, but other than that they just see stuff rly good I guess lol!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think the truth behind the Sharingan (it being a cursed eye descending from evil lineage and possibly connected to the greatest beast of destruction the world ever faced [the Juubi, not just the Kyuubi]) would have turned people against the Uchiha a lot faster.

What better way to hide the truth than by saying, "Oh, these eyes? They're just a new version of those adorable Hyuuga eyes everyone in Konoha loves! ... there may be a slight difference when they're usedtocontroltheninetailstotakevengeanceonthesenju dogswhomocktheuchiha, but other than that they just see stuff rly good I guess lol!
    Bijuus don't come with doujutsus. That was the power of the Rinnegan imposed on the jyubi when it's under its control, much like how the sharingan is imposed on the kyubi once it's under its control. Mangekyou is the evil half power of the Rinnegan, if the Mangekyou used Tsukuyomi to control kyubi, think of the what you saw in the jyubi's eye as a Rinnegan Tsukuyomi, not Mugen Tsukuyomi, but something with another name.

And the Byakugan + Sharingan are related, kishi wouldn't just put something like that in there for no reason, it's just that maybe it's the opposite, that the byakugan is an offshoot of the elder brother's lineage which became the sharingan. Everything will be revealed in due time. I believe all doujutsus derived from the Rinnegan, the byakugan + sharingan are just specialized offshoot branches of the Rinnegan, with the rinnegan concentrating on Ninjutsu, the sharingan on genjutsu and the byakugan on taijutsu. But each has some characteristics of the other. The byakugan is immune to genjutsu, which is what would make it stand up to sharingan. The sharingan also has a ninjutsu + taijutsu components. The rinnegan is heavily ninjutsu but it should have some of the sharingan + byakugan abilities as well, such as seeing chakra and seeing invisible barriers. The Mangekyou belonged to the elder brother, which became lost as the bloodline diluted but superior sharingan users could reactivate those lost jutsus at a heavy price, the EMS is still Mangekyou with just one extra jutsu. The elder brother's Mangekyou was eternal to begin with, no eyesight loss much like the Rinnegan.

EMS Madara was equivalent to Mokuton Hashirama. Both are 2 halves of the powers of the Rinnegan, with the 2 brothers having the strongest versions of those powers. The elder brother would've had the ability of all the Mangekyou jutsus, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kamui, Enton Kagutsuchi, Madara's time/space warp jutsu, and one more EMS jutsu. The younger would've had the abilities of whatever the senju clan possessed including the mokuton and other bloodlines deriving from the "body". The byakugan is either an offshoot of the elder brother's lineage since it's a doujutsu, or it's a offshoot of the younger brother's lineage since it concentrates on the body, and eyes are a part of the body and since the hyugas share a similar "will of fire" with the senjus.

And Rikudou most likely had each of these abilities. Rikudou's Tsukuyomi would've been twice as stronger than an EMS Tsukuyomi. And Rikudou could use mokuton as well, and he made the Gedou Mazou statue using it. Look at what's it made of, and why it's called a statue of the outer path. Rikudou created Gedou Mazou to house the 9 bijuus for future generations in case they ever needed it. If an uchiha can have some control over Gedou Mazou, so can a mokuton senju, possibly yamato. He's got a good role to play in the future. Rikudou was pretty much the end all be all shinobi God. The spiritual weapons belonged to him also, he gave the sword of totskano + yata's mirror to the elder brother, and gave the yasakani no magatama necklace to the younger. Rikudou gave the elder brother just a little more power on purpose, it was a test for him and his vision for the prospects of peace in the future. The younger balanced out that power by sheer will, the "will of fire", the power achieved by a shinobi when he has to protect the ones he loves.

There I said it. I was writing a big response to the villain thread for rlinfamous, and I was pissed off when my windows rebooted after updating, losing all data. So I wanted to get everything out there what I think is the case. Call it what you will, but enjoy.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i think the byakugan came from those who are inbred

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

@Rokudaime

Kishi has BS'd us before. Remember that the Manga used to state that the Kyuubi was the sum of all the Malice of Mankind given form as Chakra.

Now we know that it's actually the most powerful piece of the Nine pieces of the Juubi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Rokudaime

Kishi has BS'd us before. Remember that the Manga used to state that the Kyuubi was the sum of all the Malice of Mankind given form as Chakra.

Now we know that it's actually the most powerful piece of the Nine pieces of the Juubi.
    Just like the Byakugan giving rise to the Sharingan being a rumor in the manga, the reason for the Kyuubi appearing was a rumor. So its not really a case of Kishi Bs'ing us since there was never a definitive answer to begin with. But even then, the Kyuubi being a part of the Juubi still doesn't explain why the Kyuubi (or any Bijuu) made random appearances. The Juubi is only its origin. So "the sum of all the Malice of Mankind" is still plausible as far as the Narutoverse is concerned.

Well, we still haven't heard it confirmed exactly where the Sharingan comes from, regardless of your impressive speculation, Rokudaime.

But I like your idea better; just don't consider the case closed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Just like the Byakugan giving rise to the Sharingan being a rumor in the manga, the reason for the Kyuubi appearing was a rumor. So its not really a case of Kishi Bs'ing us since there was never a definitive answer to begin with. But even then, the Kyuubi being a part of the Juubi still doesn't explain why the Kyuubi (or any Bijuu) made random appearances. The Juubi is only its origin. So "the sum of all the Malice of Mankind" is still plausible as far as the Narutoverse is concerned.
    Good processing. The Kyuubi does seem to be linked to Malice, a quality the other Bijuus don't seem to possess.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    The elder brother would've had the ability of all the Mangekyou jutsus, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kamui, Enton Kagutsuchi, Madara's time/space warp jutsu, and one more EMS jutsu. The spiritual weapons belonged to him also, he gave the sword of totskano + yata's mirror to the elder brother, .
    I like your idea but just would you mind reminding me what is Kamui,Enton Kagutsuchi,the sword of totskano + yata?

Btw do you think guys Tsunade can use Mokoton because 1st hokage is her grandpa?

also is there another level of Byakugan ?
    Last edited by thsv; 11-07-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Today is kishimoto´s birthday xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

who is Shiranui Genma is he the 3rd's summon?