Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 126 of 624 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 6237
    Taijutsui.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Are there any Jutsus that might defeat Samaheda?

Okay, besides Chibaku Tensei and 9tails black ball chakra blast.

Perhaps a Fuuinjutsu ( sealing technique ) to seal away its power to suck chakra. Perhaps if someone tagged it with a paper made seal with an effect like Chiyo's < Shishi Heikou - Lion Closing Roar > the jutsu she used on Sasori that prevents him from using chakra.

- Also Susanoo's Totsuka's Sword maybe be able to seal Samehada away as well.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Are there any Jutsus that might defeat Samaheda?

Okay, besides Chibaku Tensei and 9tails black ball chakra blast.
    Seing how kisame sucked out killerbees 7tail cloak in an instant, I would bet the 4tails chakra ball blast wouldn't defeat the Samehada. But the 6tails would tear him apart since the kyuubi is more smarter and strategic at that stage.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Perhaps a Fuuinjutsu ( sealing technique ) to seal away its power to suck chakra. Perhaps if someone tagged it with a paper made seal with an effect like Chiyo's < Shishi Heikou - Lion Closing Roar > the jutsu she used on Sasori that prevents him from using chakra.

- Also Susanoo's Totsuka's Sword maybe be able to seal Samehada away as well.
    I wonder how "hungry" will do against Samehada, can he suck chakra out of it? Who's chakra sucking capability is stronger? Too bad we didn't get to see the 6 tails against hungry, we might've been able to see how he'd do against a 6 tails chakra blast.

what happen if sasuke's sword, the kusanagi sword hit the samehada?? i mean without sasuke has to charge it with chidori?

cause if i remember it correctly the kusanagi sword are the strongest physical sword, it should be able to cut the samehada right?
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    what happen if sasuke's sword, the kusanagi sword hit the samehada?? i mean without sasuke has to charge it with chidori?

cause if i remember it correctly the kusanagi sword are the strongest physical sword, it should be able to cut the samehada right?
    Sasuke's sword isn't the real Kusanagi sword. Orochimaru's sword was the genuine Kusanagi sword. So if Sasuke's sword hit the Samehada, it wouldn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sasuke's sword isn't the real Kusanagi sword. Orochimaru's sword was the genuine Kusanagi sword. So if Sasuke's sword hit the Samehada, it wouldn't do anything.
    i'm confuse about sasuke's sword, he said that his sword are the sword of kusanagi as shown in this page :

Spoiler!

but orochimaru still has the original kusanagi sword later on...
    so what does sasuke's sword actually is?
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    i'm confuse about sasuke's sword, he said that his sword are the sword of kusanagi as shown in this page :

Spoiler!

but orochimaru still has the original kusanagi sword later on...
    so what does sasuke's sword actually is?
    Only the names are the same and that's why you're confused. Otherwise, Sasuke's sword isn't actually the mythical blade. You could say that Sasuke's sword is made out of the same material as Asuma's knives. A sword that takes on the properties of the user's chakra.

Since then, they seem to have made it so all weapons can have chakra channeled through them. It's a popular technique, apparently... Samurai use it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Seing how kisame sucked out killerbees 7tail cloak in an instant, I would bet the 4tails chakra ball blast wouldn't defeat the Samehada. But the 6tails would tear him apart since the kyuubi is more smarter and strategic at that stage.
    I think the Black Chakra ball blast might overpower Samaheda, everything has limits, well usually.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !