Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 125 of 624 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 6237
    Yea...Kimimaro's illness had nothing to do with his Bloodline. He was so badass that he needed the effects of an illness to even out the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    Lol @ your stats like they tell you anything. For your information Lee was a 6 in Taijutsu after he drank the sake and was kicking Kimimarus butt all up and down the meadow. It was not untill he started useing his bone Bloodline ability that Lee started to lose. Suiken fist ftw.

Kimimaru's Bloodline ability is the sole reason he won both fights and also the reason he lost(due to its inherent effects on the body) in the end.

It would be the same thing as Lee opening all the gates and killing himself before he landed the killing blow.

Stats tell you alot as they are directly from Kishi so they have meaning its just that not everyone knows how to factor them into a fight.

- Lee stats didnt go up to 6 you misunderstand its just that Lees drunken fist is too unpredictable alot like KB 7 blade "dance of the bee" so it makes it difficult to counter.

- Kimimaru was not even that serious during his fight with Lee as he gave Lee time to take his "medicine" ( Sake oops) and was just toying with him. The moment Kimimaru got serious Lee almost got his ass handed to him but Gaara came to resuce him.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Yea...Kimimaro's illness had nothing to do with his Bloodline. He was so badass that he needed the effects of an illness to even out the fight.
    Indeed hence why I made my thread and the TCFOG ( Too Cool For Your Own Good) that factors into guys like Kimimaru , Itachi & Nagato. Otherwise they would be too unstoppable in their given cricumstances.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

did everyone already know that they are airing english shippuuden eps on toon disney? i like subs myself but just thought you guys wanted to know

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    did everyone already know that they are airing english shippuuden eps on toon disney? i like subs myself but just thought you guys wanted to know
    Yea, it was posted up in the Anime section long before episodes actually started airing on Toon Disney (well, Disney XD now).

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    Did you know we had a thread about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Did you know we had a thread about this?
    i didnt...but at least i didnt make a new one right?

twitter.com/jedijuck

Questions:
    where the hell is Danzo going, garra and company are going to tell kakashi what happened at the summit, so he can't go back to the village, because he'll be oust.

If Danzo is no longer hokage, who will be (likely) chosen (if Tsunade is still out)?

Can Shisui eye's be a clue/evidence to tie Danzo and the councilors to itachi? (since itachi was working for anbu at the time when he killed Shisui and the rest of his clan)

What role does Kabuto play at this point, before the summit Danzo was looking for Kabuto. Do you think that's where he is headed?

Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    Questions:
    where the hell is Danzo going, garra and company are going to tell kakashi what happened at the summit, so he can't go back to the village, because he'll be oust.

If Danzo is no longer hokage, who will be (likely) chosen (if Tsunade is still out)?

Can Shisui eye's be a clue/evidence to tie Danzo and the councilors to itachi? (since itachi was working for anbu at the time when he killed Shisui and the rest of his clan)

What role does Kabuto play at this point, before the summit Danzo was looking for Kabuto. Do you think that's where he is headed?
    I think Danzo has the upper hand as far as him and Konoha are concerned. He'll just say he bolted because he was attacked by Sasuke. So he'll still be Hokage for the time being. Kakashi would be Hokage if Danzo were ousted though. As for where Danzo's going, probably back to Konoha.

I don't think Danzo having Shisui's eye will be enough. Its a heavy clue though. But, they will probably have to find more evidence to support their claims if they bring it up anytime soon.

Don't really know what role Kabuto is going to play. Supposedly his/Orochimaru's research is valuable to Danzo.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Stats tell you alot as they are directly from Kishi so they have meaning its just that not everyone knows how to factor them into a fight.

- Lee stats didnt go up to 6 you misunderstand its just that Lees drunken fist is too unpredictable alot like KB 7 blade "dance of the bee" so it makes it difficult to counter.

- Kimimaru was not even that serious during his fight with Lee as he gave Lee time to take his "medicine" ( Sake oops) and was just toying with him. The moment Kimimaru got serious Lee almost got his ass handed to him but Gaara came to resuce him.

Indeed hence why I made my thread and the TCFOG ( Too Cool For Your Own Good) that factors into guys like Kimimaru , Itachi & Nagato. Otherwise they would be too unstoppable in their given cricumstances.
    and i still reiterate my point that the stats mean nothing in Kimimaru's case Since the sole reason he won was because of his bloodline.

The illness was never explained in detail afro thunder. For all we know it could have been cancer caused by his constant Creation and destroying of bone cells. Kimimaru dies of Bone marrow Cancer news at 11. The only fact we do know is that Blood line users in general tend to die of mysterious blood cough of illness's. lolz

Are there any Jutsus that might defeat Samaheda?

Okay, besides Chibaku Tensei and 9tails black ball chakra blast.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !