Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 120 of 624 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    Sasuke determined Deidara was using Earth style based on the hand signs he used. That must mean that the Sharingan can see chakra but not element. Would Sasuke be able to discern that the Rasenshuriken is fuuton if Naruto doesn't say fuuton Rasenshuriken?
    Sasuke deduced Deidara was using earth type jutsu because of the hand seals not the chakra used. That just told him where Deidara's explosives were.

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Why does Garaa still have the rings around his eyes?

I understand when he was a Jinchuuriki he had insomnia, he couldn't sleep because the Shuukaku would take over. But it's been a while since Akatsuki absorbed his Bijuu, he should be able to sleep now but why does he still have signs of insomnia?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post

I understand when he was a Jinchuuriki he had insomnia, he couldn't sleep because the Shuukaku would take over. But it's been a while since Akatsuki absorbed his Bijuu, he should be able to sleep now but why does he still have signs of insomnia?
    Its a stigma. It'll stay there for good. Because kishi wants it to. Dont apply real world logic to everything in this manga lol.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post

Well he's had to put up with the insomnia for 15 years.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

It's actually eye shadow. He'd look lame without the rings, and he knows it.

I mean, look at him... no way that was ever natural rings around his eyes.

Gaara having rings around his eyes is just as weird as the hyuugas not having a pupil....but kishi will prob never explain it

The rings are Gaara's trademark. They aren't going away no matter what. I think Gaara's rings were addressed in the databook and Kishi said they were staying.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Yeah that chapter never confirmed it. But popular speculation is that its Sasori. that'd be wierd though. Controlling a puppet that controls puppets?
    well isn't it exciting controlling a puppet that can control another puppet??or maybe it's one way of kankuro's revenge to sasori??well i just cant wait to see kankuro fights and use sasori as his puppet...
    I'M THE BEST NINJA
    IN THE WORLD OF NINJA SAGA
    BEST NINJA in NINJA SAGA
    beat me!! challenge me in facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by hyuga_hinata09 View Post
    well isn't it exciting controlling a puppet that can control another puppet??or maybe it's one way of kankuro's revenge to sasori??well i just cant wait to see kankuro fights and use sasori as his puppet...
    Well really Sasori didnt have a real body anymore so to speak as the real Sasori was just that container with his heart & soul. So potentially any puppet body he had could manipulate puppets.

So without that piece its just another puppet really.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Anyone notice how sasukes amaterasu is much bigger when he uses it against killer bee than when he used it against raikage? it seems like kishi made his amaterasu weaker....