Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 118 of 624 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6237
    Ooh, first time I saw that image . And stupid of me to not realize way earlier the connection between their affinities and Raijin and Fuujin. I guess I'm not the theory type.

What do u guys think happened to the sarutobi clan?? we know it exists cause konohamaru stated it. Also, what do u think happened to konohamarus father/mother aka asumas sibling

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    What do u guys think happened to the sarutobi clan?? we know it exists cause konohamaru stated it. Also, what do u think happened to konohamarus father/mother aka asumas sibling
    KIA. And spread and married. Changed some names.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    KIA. And spread and married. Changed some names.
    KIA? lol no clue what that stands for anyway i have another question

We all know tht orochimaru was sealed into an eternal genjutsu but does that mean hes dead?? i mean where the hell is his body and soul?

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    KIA? lol no clue what that stands for anyway i have another question

We all know tht orochimaru was sealed into an eternal genjutsu but does that mean hes dead?? i mean where the hell is his body and soul?
    You couldn't even try man? Killed in Action. Orochimaru lost his physical body so to speak back when he tried to perform the Living Corpse Reincarnation on Sauce-Gay.

While it's stated Orochimaru is now deceased after being sealed inside the Totsuka Sword, his remains are still intact in Kabuto's body, indicating that if Kabuto let the remains consume him, Orochimaru will return.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You couldn't even try man? Killed in Action. Orochimaru lost his physical body so to speak back when he tried to perform the Living Corpse Reincarnation on Sauce-Gay.

While it's stated Orochimaru is now deceased after being sealed inside the Totsuka Sword, his remains are still intact in Kabuto's body, indicating that if Kabuto let the remains consume him, Orochimaru will return.
    If Oro's mind is trapped in eternal Genjutsu (presumably the custodian of the sword of Totsuka, can release him), would it be the real Orochimaru, ie would the same personality be there if Kabuto is consumed by Oro's body?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

He would need a body if he escapes.

What I mean is, if Kabuto becomes taken over by Oro's body, who's mind will that body have. Kabuto's, Oro's, or a totally new mind, or perhaps some distorted version of Kabuto?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What I mean is, if Kabuto becomes taken over by Oro's body, who's mind will that body have. Kabuto's, Oro's, or a totally new mind, or perhaps some distorted version of Kabuto?
    Just think of it as a slower white snake transfer.

Cockney Geezer
    One would think that Oro would not be able to retain his memory.
    However, I think that is probably how Zetsu came about. Theres probably a forbidden jutsu, for parasitic ninjas to be revived by eating half.

QUEsTION : Since Sage mode, Naruto absorbs natural energy from surroundings. Then this is used just like Chakra.

We also know that by being in Sage mode, Naruto has become a sensor by absorbing natural energy. If Naruto were to extend that, could be potentially be able to Absorb Chakra, just by touching the opponent?
    Last edited by ng.jimmy; 10-20-2009 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Added a Question