Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 117 of 624 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 6237

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    u know, that pain body doesn't like being referred to as a body, it does have a proper name u know. Hungry Ghost Realm, Preta Path, or the chakra eating Fatass.

Anyways, here's my question, this one's specifically for you POW, but others are welcome to answer.

Where exactly is the IRON Country? What's your best guess on where it's located at? I suppose it's somewhere in the nexus of the 4 large nations, maybe somewhere close to Amegakure and Grass Village?

Second question: Where exactly are Sab-chan and Killerbee, are they inside the fire country? I doubt they're in the hidden cloud anymore since no clouds or mountains, the terrain has those huge trees, something very likely found in the fire country or the grass country. Could it possibly be that they're in the hidden sound (cause they're singing enka, and killerbee might learn some sound jutsus) and close to the Valley of the End.

Third question: Aftermath of the killerbee/kisame battle, will a grand canyon be created where they fought?

Fourth question: Is killerbee modeled after this guy? Jero the black enka singer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haHLKyjTMV0

1) When Iorn country was first mentioned I began examining the data to try and figure this out.

- It was stated in Shippuden that it takes 3 days to go to Sand village from Konoha.

- No timeline was given as far as how long each Kage was traveling.

-(Ch456 p17) I believe Gaara was among the first if not second to arrive, so it made think it might be near Wind Country.

- (Ch456 p14) The Mizukage also seemed to arrive second or possible first altho she could have simply been staying at an Inn half way thru the journey. However the architecture of the building looks like Iorn country stye.

- (Ch456 p15) The Tsuchikage was not yet there in the same chapter as they where camping out in a cave talking about Iorn country

- (Ch457 p17-19) Danzou & Raikage where the last to arrive (Danzou's walking stick must be for show)

So based on analyzing all these I tried to look at a place that would make sense. So lets take a look at the map of the Naruto world.

Credit: This map is made by the people at Leafninja.com

- My First guess would be Iorn country is the Green country that looks like a penis off the North tip of Tea country and Fire country just South of Wave country.

- My Second guess is that it is the green country just East of Oto ( Sound village, Rice country) and North of Fire country and south of another small unknown green country that sits bellow Lightning country.

After looking at it you may question well how did Gaara get there first or second if its even further away than Fire country. My only guess is because he left much earlier than the other Kage's.

I'm aware the manga doesnt give you a good sense of time in this situation but Sakura and the others also seemed to arrive there quickly in the recent chapter which makes me think it is relativly close to Fire country.

Hope that helps

2) Judging how KB wanted to get away from his brothers watchfull eye it makes sense he would leave the country so they could be in that unknown country just south of Lightning country or any number of unknown countries you can see on that map .

3) with two people with Jinchuuriki level chakra battling it out you can be sure the landsacpe will change assuming they go 100%.

4) Much like the half million people who watched that video I have no comment there are simply no words!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Cockney Geezer
    The land of Iron must be close to the Fire country.

As stated, Sakura and team arrived there fairly soon.

2ndly, KB's underlings came met up with the Raikage, what seems to be an easy catchup process. IE they were passing through.

3rd, Sasuke arrived there about the same time as the others. With no help from Madara of course. But coming near the Lightning country.

Me thinks it's to the north of the fire country

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    so many craters within the timespan of a week. First hachibi created one in the cloud country with his fight against Sasuke, then konoha turned into a massive crator, then Chibaku Tensei created another one outside of konoha. Now killerbee will create a second one whereever he's at, and then when the 7 bijuus release their chakra blasts, few more craters.

I knew it, this was Madara's true plan all along, to create huge craters on earth to make it look more like the surface of the moon. Madara wants to create a world of one eyed ninjas who live inside the craters on the moon, but instead of going to the moon, he's making the earth look like a moon.
    Don't forget that the Kyuubi/Rasenshurikens also created craters. And the Raikage's Raiger-bomb. And Tsuchikage's big cube attack.

Has anyone noticed that Naruto has gotten better looking.

I credit that to him growing longer hair plus not wearing his headband. Does anyone think he's beggining to look like the 4th with a few features also inherited from his mum.

I hope Kishi does n't make Naruto wear his Konoha head band again. It looks really stupid. Maybe he can wear it on his arm or something.

I think he'll probably wear the headband in all his major fights. However, I agree he's gotten better-looking (although I consider that to have started with Shippuden).

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Has anyone noticed that Naruto has gotten better looking.
    I credit that to him growing longer hair plus not wearing his headband. Does anyone think he's beggining to look like the 4th with a few features also inherited from his mum.

I hope Kishi does n't make Naruto wear his Konoha head band again. It looks really stupid. Maybe he can wear it on his arm or something.
    I say about time.

Actually I don't mind the head band since it seems everyone except the Hokage wears one (of course I could be wrong).

BTW did Naruto snap out of Sage Mode when Sakura arrived? Kind of hard to see his eyes for sure.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think he either barely had achieved Sage Mode (his eyes didn't completely change) or he immediately dropped out of it (which continued either way in the next frame).

Q1) Is the image below from Kishi?

Q2) What are the Creatures in the background behind Sasuke and Naruto?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yea thats his. The thunder and wind god I suppose.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Q1) Is the image below from Kishi?

Spoiler!

Q2) What are the Creatures in the background behind Sasuke and Naruto?
    1. Yes, it's the cover color page from around chapter 300 something, not sure.
    2. They're Raijin & Fuujin, thunder god and wind god. Sasuke obviously representing the thunder god, Naruto the wind god.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto