Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 116 of 624 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 616 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It's just the creative way of saying "I'm taking a break." I doubt there's any real 'data collecting' going on for the manga.
    I don't really agree with that. I've seen a lot of references to other cultures in Naruto and One Piece that I'm almost sure that the authors really took time out to do some research and/or ask around. It usually isn't apparent in the next chapters, but until way later.

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I don't really agree with that. I've seen a lot of references to other cultures in Naruto and One Piece that I'm almost sure that the authors really took time out to do some research and/or ask around. It usually isn't apparent in the next chapters, but until way later.
    thats good to know, that they're bringing quality in, and that Naruto isn't going to end too soon

I hope Kishi isn't researching Radars and sensors

Well yea most of you have noticed Naruto borrows alot of ideas from mythology so times like this give him time to recheck up on mythology, plan & play out future complex story ideas.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page016.html

is naruto still in sage mode?? His eyes seem perfectly normal

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post

No he broke out of sage mode when he sensed his friends energy

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post

.. the marks are fading from his eyes. He's leaving Sage Mode. We've seen it before, like when the Pain body was absorbing Naruto's chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    .. the marks are fading from his eyes. He's leaving Sage Mode. We've seen it before, like when the Pain body was absorbing Naruto's chakra.
    u know, that pain body doesn't like being referred to as a body, it does have a proper name u know. Hungry Ghost Realm, Preta Path, or the chakra eating Fatass.

Anyways, here's my question, this one's specifically for you POW, but others are welcome to answer.

Where exactly is the IRON Country? What's your best guess on where it's located at? I suppose it's somewhere in the nexus of the 4 large nations, maybe somewhere close to Amegakure and Grass Village?

Second question: Where exactly are Sab-chan and Killerbee, are they inside the fire country? I doubt they're in the hidden cloud anymore since no clouds or mountains, the terrain has those huge trees, something very likely found in the fire country or the grass country. Could it possibly be that they're in the hidden sound (cause they're singing enka, and killerbee might learn some sound jutsus) and close to the Valley of the End.

Third question: Aftermath of the killerbee/kisame battle, will a grand canyon be created where they fought?

Fourth question: Is killerbee modeled after this guy? Jero the black enka singer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haHLKyjTMV0
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 10-17-2009 at 10:08 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

There'll probably be some massive crater, just like every other time a jinchuuriki fights.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    There'll probably be some massive crater, just like every other time a jinchuuriki fights.
    so many craters within the timespan of a week. First hachibi created one in the cloud country with his fight against Sasuke, then konoha turned into a massive crator, then Chibaku Tensei created another one outside of konoha. Now killerbee will create a second one whereever he's at, and then when the 7 bijuus release their chakra blasts, few more craters.

I knew it, this was Madara's true plan all along, to create huge craters on earth to make it look more like the surface of the moon. Madara wants to create a world of one eyed ninjas who live inside the craters on the moon, but instead of going to the moon, he's making the earth look like a moon.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    so many craters within the timespan of a week. First hachibi created one in the cloud country with his fight against Sasuke, then konoha turned into a massive crator, then Chibaku Tensei created another one outside of konoha. Now killerbee will create a second one whereever he's at, and then when the 7 bijuus release their chakra blasts, few more craters.

I knew it, this was Madara's true plan all along, to create huge craters on earth to make it look more like the surface of the moon. Madara wants to create a world of one eyed ninjas who live inside the craters on the moon, but instead of going to the moon, he's making the earth look like a moon.
    LOL

And when Madara is finally defeated, those villagers living near the craters can have instant lakeside cabins with increased property value, right after the next rainy season.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !