Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 114 of 624 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 6237
    I hear you man. It all boils down to who's the "final" villain, Sasuke or Madara.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I hear you man. It all boils down to who's the "final" villain, Sasuke or Madara.
    Your Right, though I stick by my original stance, Zabuza should have been the final villian.

I actually thought akatsuki leader would be the final villain, before that I thought it would be Orochimaru as we hadn't been introduced to aby other powerfull villains before then.

I have a question, sparked from a side debate in the spoiler forum. Is there a list somewhere of the different chakra elements the manga characters have demonstrated, as well as the different "types" of ninja they are (sensing, etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I have a question, sparked from a side debate in the spoiler forum. Is there a list somewhere of the different chakra elements the manga characters have demonstrated, as well as the different "types" of ninja they are (sensing, etc.)?
    As in like a fanmade list or something made by Kishi? I don't think there's anything like that at the moment. We can only go by what the characters have demonstrated in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again Leafninja.com is the best Naruto resource site out there.

They keep a list of every justu used in the manga , anime and filler anime but they are in alphabetical order and are color coded by element.

- Naruto wiki is another source but is less reliable when it comes to facts but if you look at a character profile they have jutsu lists for them that you can click for more info.

If I where you I would spend more time at Leafninja they are awsome

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again Leafninja.com is the best Naruto resource site out there.

They keep a list of every justu used in the manga , anime and filler anime but they are in alphabetical order and are color coded by element.

- Naruto wiki is another source but is less reliable when it comes to facts but if you look at a character profile they have jutsu lists for them that you can click for more info.

If I where you I would spend more time at Leafninja they are awsome
    I used to go on leafninja more than naruto wiki but naruto wiki are far faster at updating the site than leaf ninja. and wiki gives you more information

How do u guys think the first hokage hasirama died???? I knwo its stated that he died in battle but we're talking about the guy who defeated madara at his prime. Im assuming there were special circumstances in which he died which we might find out about later.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    How do u guys think the first hokage hasirama died???? I knwo its stated that he died in battle but we're talking about the guy who defeated madara at his prime. Im assuming there were special circumstances in which he died which we might find out about later.
    Actually, it was stated that Madara died in the battle (which we've discovered otherwise), there wasn't any mention of when Hasirama died. Personally, I suspect he died within a short time of the battle, possibly from his injuries.