Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 112 of 624 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    He got it from Shisui's dead body.
    Did he plot everything? I mean starting from the so called "suicide" of Shisui or it just came to his mind to get the sharingan from him?

Shisui died at Itachi's hands, not suicide. We are told that that is how Itachi awoke his MS Sharingan.

Fans Speculate that Itachi allowed Danzou to have the eye in exchange for Danzou leaving Sasuke alone. Again the last part is speculation.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

question..

did madara are also tell the real story about the uchiha massacre to naruto, kakashi and yamato?? i mean about danzou, the elder and also the 3rd hokage who agree to kill all of the uchiha's beside sasuke..

and if he did do u think naruto, kakashi and also yamato feel that the massacre are alright just like the 3rd hokage who let it happen and wont punish or do something to danzou the one who seems pushing the massacre??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    question..

did madara are also tell the real story about the uchiha massacre to naruto, kakashi and yamato?? i mean about danzou, the elder and also the 3rd hokage who agree to kill all of the uchiha's beside sasuke..

and if he did do u think naruto, kakashi and also yamato feel that the massacre are alright just like the 3rd hokage who let it happen and wont punish or do something to danzou the one who seems pushing the massacre??
    If he told them the same story he told Sasuke then pretty much. Although I'm not sure of their actions. Naruto doesn't seem to care if he did.

I'd really assume he did... I mean, he had to tell them enough for Kakashi to say, "But if Sasuke knew all this, he'd follow Itachi's will and come back to Konoha!" and Madara said, "You've got it all wrong, he's a true avenger. Right now Sasuke's goal is vengeance on Konoha for what they did to Itachi and the Uchiha."

In short, it's safe to assume that he told them the whole story.

nothing is sure with Madara's plot no jutsu!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'd really assume he did... I mean, he had to tell them enough for Kakashi to say, "But if Sasuke knew all this, he'd follow Itachi's will and come back to Konoha!" and Madara said, "You've got it all wrong, he's a true avenger. Right now Sasuke's goal is vengeance on Konoha for what they did to Itachi and the Uchiha."

In short, it's safe to assume that he told them the whole story.
    agreed!

the beauty of Madara is, in his position.. when he's telling the truth, everybody is assuming that he's lying ( with everybody, I mean US and the characters in Naruto Manga ) <-- kishi is doing that part very, very good IMO.

I'm not saying that he told the whole truth to Sasuke that time ( because he lied about the second attack of the Kyuubi ) but the rest of his story is probably the truth.. In fact, there was no need for Madara to lie against Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato..

Naruto and Sasuke are destined to fight eachother, though Madara had a lot of influences on how Sasuke and Naruto were going to develop, when they were still young. ( if madara didn't attacked Konoha the second time, Naruto wouldn't be in this situation: losing his parents, having a bijuu inside of him, fckd up childhood in the beginning. the same for Sasuke: if there wasn't a second attack, the Uchiha wouldn't plan for a coup against Konoha: so Itachi wouldn't have to massacre the whole clan, giving sasuke also a fcked childhood etc.. )

then again, maybe it was destiny for them to be like this.. but Madara sure had a lot of influences for what they become.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

The kyuubi can be controlled with just the MS right? or do u need the EMS?

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    The kyuubi can be controlled with just the MS right? or do u need the EMS?
    Like Zetsu said about the regular Sharingan, the eye techniques are just a tool. If you are skilled enough in how to use the MS, then one might not need EMS to fully control the Kyuubi. Remember that Sasuke's regular Sharingan already demonstrated that he can affect Kyuubi's chakra before he even fought Oreo and he's much stronger now than he was then.
    When heroes fall, in love or war, they live forever...

I'm pretty sure it's been established that the MS is the only requirement to control the Kyuubi, not the EMS.