Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 111 of 624 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 6237
    Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sure. Even with 'half' the Kyuubi in Naruto, its still capable of reforming itself into a full Kyuubi as witnessed during Naruto's fight with Pein. It will still be ridiculously powerful and will still help Madara towards his goal.
    In some ways your right but the kyubi was known to have unlimited chakra so in that fight he could go to nine tails if released but probably not stay in the nine tailed form without the yin chakra to keep it constant.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I read the chapter again, and it almost seems that the Sage split the chakra out, then made his own body into the moon, preventing the bijuu from merging again. He probably didn't anticipate someone creating a statue/container capable of holding all the bijuu in it to be recombined. Of course, it could just be a difference in translation.
    lol what?

That statue Gedou Mazou belongs to Rikudou Sennin. I already explained this earlier, but we know for sure it has to do with the rinnegan. Nagato was the one who summoned it first when he awakened his full powers, that means that he couldn't have created it. So it belongs to Rikudou Sennin.

Gedou Mazou means heretical demon statue or demon statue of the outer path. Nagato & the Rikudou Sennin were the 7th path, one outside of the 6 paths of samsara, or so called outer paths. The outer path is also considered the heretic's path, cause it's not the true way towards enlightenment/peace. Gedou Rinne Tensei translates to Heavenly Rebirth cycle of the outer path. Nobody created the statue after Rikudou's death, either he created it himself or it was just a demonic summoning granted by the heavens via the rinnegan.

@Paulbee, to answer your question, YES.

Anyways here's my understanding of things. Rikudou was born with the rinnegan, one day he's walking along and he sees this giant cyclopic beast terrorizing the villages. Rikudou defeats it, and seals the whole beast's chakra inside of him leaving a body of flesh/bones to rot. Since the jinchuriki sealing system is the same one passed onto the future generations, one can assume that Rikudou only sealed the jyubi's chakra/lifeforce inside of him, not the entire beasts body. Due to the immense power of the beast, Rikudou's lifespan is shortened greatly and he knows his death will be coming soon. And if were to die with the jyubi inside, the jyubi being so powerful would break out of the seal. So Rikudou then divides the chakra of the jyubi into 9 and sends it hurtling towards the distant corners of the world and the chakra manifests itself into bijuus. What remains is the body of the jyubi.

Rikudou knew if the chakra of the jyubi ever came together again and if the body still lay there, the beast should be able to reconstitute itself. Rikudou then uses his own remaining chakra/strength to perform a massive Chibaku Tensei right on top of the Jyubi's decomposing body to create the celestial body with the jyubi's body sealed inside it. Rikudou then flies into the sky, and then uses a massive Chou Shinra Tensei to blast the object he created into outer space and this object then became the moon. And doing all this leads to Rikudou's death.

What Madara wants to do, unless the sob is lying again, is only recover the jyubi's chakra for his own use to become the jyubi's jinchuriki. Madara isn't concerned with the real body of the jyubi which is sealed inside the moon. So don't expect him to go to the moon anytime soon unless he really does want to resurrect the whole jyubi again, and not just use it's chakra.

As for the bijuus, the bodies they create are just chakra manifestations, it isn't real. Like you see with 6 tails skeleton or 8 tails's muscles, and Susanoo forming from bones to muscles to full skin. The chakra manifests into the body to form a bijuu. But the jyubi's body was real, not just a chakra manifestation. It's prolly all skeleton by now inside the moon for thousand years or more.

And as for all the talk about the bijuu having the sharingan, no it did not have the sharingan (stupid spoilers said the Mangekyou and now people believe it) Giant beasts don't come with doujutsus. That was Rikudou's rinnegan which was imposed on top of the jyubi's eye showing that Rikudou had gained control of the jyubi much as a sharingan is imposed over kyubi's eyes when a Mangkeyou user is in control of it. Those tomoes belong to the rinnegan, since sharingan is just one part of the Rinnegan.

My Question: If some1 can find me the page where Pain's eyes had the sharingan's tomoes inside them, this chapter is around 235-260, I'll give you a really good theory that explains it all.

My original inclination was correct and the Mangekyou powers are the spiritual "yin" dark powers of the Rinnegan, thus these jutsus which are now confirmed to be same for all uchihas, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Mugen Tsukuyomi, Enton Kagutsuchi, & Kamui, all belonged to the elder brother. People assumed that kishi had fucked up by showing the rinnegan with the sharingan tomoes. No he didn't. Kishi had always thought of drawing the rinnegan with the tomoes, but he prolly didn't want to reveal too much info concerning the rinnegan/sharingan until it was time to do so.

I wish we had the color page of the jyubi being under Rikudou's control, but I bet you the eye would've been white. The white representing the byakugan (taijutsu), the tomoes representing the sharingan (genjutsu), and the rings representing the Rinnegan (ninjutsu).
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 10-11-2009 at 10:52 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    lol what?

That statue Gedou Mazou belongs to Rikudou Sennin. I already explained this earlier, but we know for sure it has to do with the rinnegan. Nagato was the one who summoned it first when he awakened his full powers, that means that he couldn't have created it. So it belongs to Rikudou Sennin.

Gedou Mazou means heretical demon statue or demon statue of the outer path. Nagato & the Rikudou Sennin were the 7th path, one outside of the 6 paths of samsara, or so called outer paths. The outer path is also considered the heretic's path, cause it's not the true way towards enlightenment/peace. Gedou Rinne Tensei translates to Heavenly Rebirth cycle of the outer path. Nobody created the statue after Rikudou's death, either he created it himself or it was just a demonic summoning granted by the heavens via the rinnegan.

Anyways here's my understanding of things. Rikudou was born with the rinnegan, one day he's walking along and he sees this giant cyclopic beast terrorizing the villages. Rikudou defeats it, and seals the whole beast's chakra inside of him leaving a body of flesh/bones to rot. Since the jinchuriki sealing system is the same one passed onto the future generations, one can assume that Rikudou only sealed the jyubi's chakra/lifeforce inside of him, not the entire beasts body. Due to the immense power of the beast, Rikudou's lifespan is shortened greatly and he knows his death will be coming soon. And if were to die with the jyubi inside, the jyubi being so powerful would break out of the seal. So Rikudou then divides the chakra of the jyubi into 9 and sends it hurtling towards the distant corners of the world and the chakra manifests itself into bijuus. What remains is the body of the jyubi.

Rikudou knew if the chakra of the jyubi ever came together again and if the body still lay there, the beast should be able to reconstitute itself. Rikudou then uses his own remaining chakra/strength to perform a massive Chibaku Tensei right on top of the Jyubi's decomposing body to create the celestial body with the jyubi's body sealed inside it. Rikudou then flies into the sky, and then uses a massive Chou Shinra Tensei to blast the object he created into outer space and this object then became the moon. And doing all this leads to Rikudou's death.

What Madara wants to do, unless the sob is lying again, is only recover the jyubi's chakra for his own use to become the jyubi's jinchuriki. Madara isn't concerned with the real body of the jyubi which is sealed inside the moon. So don't expect him to go to the moon anytime soon unless he really does want to resurrect the whole jyubi again, and not just use it's chakra.

As for the bijuus, the bodies they create are just chakra manifestations, it isn't real. Like you see with 6 tails skeleton or 8 tails's muscles, and Susanoo forming from bones to muscles to full skin. The chakra manifests into the body to form a bijuu. But the jyubi's body was real, not just a chakra manifestation. It's prolly all skeleton by now inside the moon for thousand years or more.

And as for all the talk about the bijuu having the sharingan, no it did not have the sharingan (stupid spoilers said the Mangekyou and now people believe it) Giant beasts don't come with doujutsus. That was Rikudou's rinnegan which was imposed on top of the jyubi's eye showing that Rikudou had gained control of the jyubi much as a sharingan is imposed over kyubi's eyes when a Mangkeyou user is in control of it. Those tomoes belong to the rinnegan, since sharingan is just one part of the Rinnegan.

The

My Question: If some1 can find me the page where Pain's eyes had the sharingan's tomoes inside them, this chapter is around 235-260, I'll give you a really good theory that explains it all.

My original inclination was correct and the Mangekyou powers are the spiritual "yin" dark powers of the Rinnegan, thus these jutsus which are now confirmed to be same for all uchihas, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, enton Kagutsuchi, & Kamui, all belonged to the elder brother. People assumed that kishi had fucked up by showing the rinnegan with the sharingan tomoes. No he didn't. Kishi had always thought of drawing the rinnegan with the tomoes, but he prolly didn't want to reveal too much info concerning the rinnegan/sharingan until it was time to do so.

I wish we had the color page of the jyubi being under Rikudou's control, but I bet you the eye would've been white. The white representing the byakugan (taijutsu), the tomoes representing the sharingan (genjutsu), and the rings representing the Rinnegan (ninjutsu).
    Your explanation on the gedo mazo, rikoudu, and the jyuubi are excellent and i completely agree with u on all ur points.
    However, i disagree with u about the byakugan i think kishi would have made it clear if it had anything to do with the rinnegan/sharigan. In my view, the byakugan is a completely different dojutsu that has its own origin.
    Also, are you sure pain was depicted with having sharingan tomoe?? im surprised i dont remember something like that.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    lol what?

The

My original inclination was correct and the Mangekyou powers are the spiritual "yin" dark powers of the Rinnegan, thus these jutsus which are now confirmed to be same for all uchihas, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, enton Kagutsuchi, & Kamui, all belonged to the elder brother. People assumed that kishi had fucked up by showing the rinnegan with the sharingan tomoes. No he didn't. Kishi had always thought of drawing the rinnegan with the tomoes, but he prolly didn't want to reveal too much info concerning the rinnegan/sharingan until it was time to do so.

hey im not sure if its the pic youre talking about but in the first pannel it looks like the 3 tomoes.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/254/15/
    Last edited by Himura Battousai; 10-12-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Rokudaime@

Do you think the 9 chakras can reform into the Jyuubi without the body?

Just based on how the chapter was worded in a particular sequence with the omission of certain details, Im more inclined to think of it this way:

Rikudou seals entire beast within him-> Rikudou seperates chakra into 9 pieces from the beast-> Rikudou then seals the now deprived shell and hurls it into orbit and it is now the moon.

What needs to be addressed is the importance of the body. The mechanics of the actual beasts chakra and the nature of this sealing and whether or not Madara will need to unseal the body to actually utilize the beast's power, or if the chakra is sufficient enough to be considered the beast that Madara wants to host. There is no conclusive evidence for either so any logical theory regarding this is equally plausible.

My theory is that the chakra, and the body have to be unified in order to use the unlimited power of the beast that Madara wants. I believe anything short of this union is incomplete, and is not sufficient enough for Madara to use his Mugen Tsukiyomi.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 10-11-2009 at 10:04 PM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

or maybe just maybe you just maybe need to just accept the fact that Madara will never get his hands on the kyubi, therefore the jyubi, and Madara is most likely missing the left "yin" moon eye, and even if he likes keeping Sasuke's spare eyes around, Madara isn't gonna get to steal Sasuke's eyes, it just won't happen, least not till the Naruto/Sasuke fight.

I repeat Madara will not be the final villain unless he gains some sort of power. He's a weak pathetic shell of his formerself. He definitely isn't going to get the kyubi, only chance I see is of him stealing Sasuke's EMS after Naruto/Sasuke have done their thing, and Sasuke goes blind as his punishment. But then it'll just be Naruto beating the same EMS power but just Madara using it. Madara's chances ain't looking so good, unless he keeps Sasuke trapped inside his dimension and gains his power somehow, or vice versa, pulls an Oro and takes over Sasuke's body, and Naruto fights Madara using Sasuke's body. That would be shitty ending tho, I want Naruto and Sasuke at full power fighting for what they believe in.
    what if the final villain is not someone naruto can beat with punches but with words.

or for madara to be the final villain he will accomplish his goal in getting the jubbis chakra. he will get the kyuubis chakra and then he will get the jubbi. i say this because kakashi can resurrect naruto because he copied the old lady from the sand jutsu when she used it to bring garra back, so we have our title character back.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I've some questions:

- if Minato sealed the other part of kyuubi inside of himself, IF THE TIME COMES, that they capture Naruto ( don't belive it) BUT IF, what will happen by extracting only the half of kyuubi ??!?

- would amaterasu effect the Iron Sand of the third kazekage, or even against the Iron sand of the human puppet that sasori made of the third kazekage?

- would Sasori be weak against any genjutsu, even if it is from Itachi etc..?

- and if SASORI is in a genjutsu, he has so many other puppets that could wake him up, but can he use his chakra lines to contol the other puppets to wake him up from genjutsu or does genjutsu somehow blockes your chakra entirely?

- We can see that Rikudou Sennin had a necklace, with 6 tomoes of the Sharighan and a Staff in his hand with metal rings.. so is this just a symbolic way from kishi to show us that the sharighan comes fromt he Rinnegan ??? the necklace with 6 tomoes -> sharighan and Metal rings -> rinnegan? figuratively speaking..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I've some questions:

- if Minato sealed the other part of kyuubi inside of himself, IF THE TIME COMES, that they capture Naruto ( don't belive it) BUT IF, what will happen by extracting only the half of kyuubi ??!?

- would amaterasu effect the Iron Sand of the third kazekage, or even against the Iron sand of the human puppet that sasori made of the third kazekage?

- would Sasori be weak against any genjutsu, even if it is from Itachi etc..?

- and if SASORI is in a genjutsu, he has so many other puppets that could wake him up, but can he use his chakra lines to contol the other puppets to wake him up from genjutsu or does genjutsu somehow blockes your chakra entirely?

- We can see that Rikudou Sennin had a necklace, with 6 tomoes of the Sharighan and a Staff in his hand with metal rings.. so is this just a symbolic way from kishi to show us that the sharighan comes fromt he Rinnegan ??? the necklace with 6 tomoes -> sharighan and Metal rings -> rinnegan? figuratively speaking..
    1.) They'd get 'half' the Kyuubi. The extraction wouldn't go wrong just because the 'full' Kyuubi wasn't inside Naruto.

2.) Amaterasu only burns whatever comes into the eye's field of vision. So if the eye sees the Iron Sand, it will burn only the Iron Sand and nothing else. It won't go through the Iron Sand to get to the person.

3.) Sasori uses chakra just like everyone else, so he is susceptible to genjutsu.

4.) If Sasori is immobilized by genjutsu, his puppets become useless. If he can't do anything, the puppets he controls won't do anything either. Genjutsu doesn't cut off chakra completely. Its just being manipulated by the opponent to create illusions.

5.) The necklace and staff seem to be common things characteristically carried by a Monk/Sage. So I don't really think the items themselves carry any meaning in regards to a Sharingan-Rinnegan connection.

Question

Where did Danzuo acquire his sharingan?

Quote Originally Posted by hyuga_hinata09 View Post
    Where did Danzuo acquire his sharingan?
    He got it from Shisui's dead body.