View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 110 of 624 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 6237
  1. #1091
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sure. Even with 'half' the Kyuubi in Naruto, its still capable of reforming itself into a full Kyuubi as witnessed during Naruto's fight with Pein. It will still be ridiculously powerful and will still help Madara towards his goal.
    Im assuming the Ten tails requires all its original chakra in which case just half the kyuubis chakra is not good enough and wont help madara

  2. #1092
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Im assuming the Ten tails requires all its original chakra in which case just half the kyuubis chakra is not good enough and wont help madara
    Maybe the Jyuubi will be revived with a percentage proportionate to the missing half of the Kyuubi's chakra missing from its vitality level.

    Or maybe Naruto will find a purpose for using the full Kyuubi's power, and inadvertantly release it, giving it to Madara by reason of idiocy.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  3. #1093
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Maybe the Jyuubi will be revived with a percentage proportionate to the missing half of the Kyuubi's chakra missing from its vitality level.

    Or maybe Naruto will find a purpose for using the full Kyuubi's power, and inadvertantly release it, giving it to Madara by reason of idiocy.
    or maybe just maybe you just maybe need to just accept the fact that Madara will never get his hands on the kyubi, therefore the jyubi, and Madara is most likely missing the left "yin" moon eye, and even if he likes keeping Sasuke's spare eyes around, Madara isn't gonna get to steal Sasuke's eyes, it just won't happen, least not till the Naruto/Sasuke fight.

    I repeat Madara will not be the final villain unless he gains some sort of power. He's a weak pathetic shell of his formerself. He definitely isn't going to get the kyubi, only chance I see is of him stealing Sasuke's EMS after Naruto/Sasuke have done their thing, and Sasuke goes blind as his punishment. But then it'll just be Naruto beating the same EMS power but just Madara using it. Madara's chances ain't looking so good, unless he keeps Sasuke trapped inside his dimension and gains his power somehow, or vice versa, pulls an Oro and takes over Sasuke's body, and Naruto fights Madara using Sasuke's body. That would be shitty ending tho, I want Naruto and Sasuke at full power fighting for what they believe in.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  4. #1094
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    or maybe just maybe you just maybe need to just accept the fact that Madara will never get his hands on the kyubi, therefore the jyubi, and Madara is most likely missing the left "yin" moon eye, and even if he likes keeping Sasuke's spare eyes around, Madara isn't gonna get to steal Sasuke's eyes, it just won't happen, least not till the Naruto/Sasuke fight.

    I repeat Madara will not be the final villain unless he gains some sort of power. He's a weak pathetic shell of his formerself. He definitely isn't going to get the kyubi, only chance I see is of him stealing Sasuke's EMS after Naruto/Sasuke have done their thing, and Sasuke goes blind as his punishment. But then it'll just be Naruto beating the same EMS power but just Madara using it. Madara's chances ain't looking so good, unless he keeps Sasuke trapped inside his dimension and gains his power somehow, or vice versa, pulls an Oro and takes over Sasuke's body, and Naruto fights Madara using Sasuke's body. That would be shitty ending tho, I want Naruto and Sasuke at full power fighting for what they believe in.
    Where is it said that the Jyuubi cannot at all be activated without that piece of bijuu? At most, the Jyuubi wont be complete, but still powerful enough to pose a world wide threat. Hell, his 7 bijuu is enough confidence in his proclaimation of war. It really doesnt matter how Madara describes himself. He is still able to wield people as weapons and manipulate/create the flow of tension of a particular curcumstance.

    That kind of power is far more valuable than any jutsu because without that quality, he wouldn't be able to be in the position he's in now with 7 bijuu and the knowlege of Rikudou. Im not even going to get started on his prodigious use of his time/space jutsu.
    you say his chances arent looking good? Well since this is a fictional story, anything is possible of happening. Chances and probability are irrelevant in regards to Madara achieving his goals.

    Basically, his threat, and his role as a villain outshines Sasuke in every aspect and further complements Sasuke's role as a rival to the main character.

    Dont get me wrong, I wont be opposed to a fight at the end between those 2 at the end in how you described it. But not before they justify both Minato's, and Itachi's sacrifice and also Naruto's efforts to reform their severed bond and just basically have Naruto end the cycle of hatred with his "answer". And by answer I dont mean a Rasenshuriken to the face.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  5. #1095
    New Glasses Masgrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On an island
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Dont get me wrong, I wont be opposed to a fight at the end between those 2 at the end in how you described it. But not before they justify both Minato's, and Itachi's sacrifice and also Naruto's efforts to reform their severed bond and just basically have Naruto end the cycle of hatred with his "answer". And by answer I dont mean a Rasenshuriken to the face.
    Never understood why Naruto's way to bring back Sasuke was creating a jutsu that would pulverize him lol.

    ''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

  6. #1096
    غفر الله لنا ولكم WiSeMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    1,809
    You know what would be really cool. If kishi were to go do another timeline arc like the one he did for kakashi. Except this time he did it for Minato. And he shows Minato's fight agains the kyuubi.
    Think Kishi might do it?

  7. #1097
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,932

    Bijuu's Body ???

    We know that a Bijuu is a Mass of Solidified Chakra, and being chakra it can be sealed in side a human being. We saw the Three tails (Manga, not Anime filler captured by Deidara and Tobi, using Deidara's bombs to subdue the creature, which was the sealed into Gedou MAzou, without being separated from it's body.


    Did the Sage of Six Paths absorb the Juubi's body along with its chakra when he became the Jinchuriki of the Juubi? If not Did he just park the body into some Garrage for years?

    My question is this: Is the Juubi fundamentally different in that it had a Real Physical body and wasn't a pure chakra beast that manifests physically like the Sanbi for instance?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #1098
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,429
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

    My question is this: Is the Juubi fundamentally different in that it had a Real Physical body and wasn't a pure chakra beast that manifests physically like the Sanbi for instance?
    If the rest of the tailed beasts are made up entirely of its chakra, then it would make sense that the Juubi was different, yes. If chakra can be converted to a physical body, and vice-versa, then not really.

  9. #1099
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    If the rest of the tailed beasts are made up entirely of its chakra, then it would make sense that the Juubi was different, yes. If chakra can be converted to a physical body, and vice-versa, then not really.
    This question matters because, if the body is also made of Chakra, then Madara would need the body in order to fully reformulate the 10 tails and obtain ALL its chakra.

    That would mean releasing it from the Moon if it were merely encased in the Moon, or if it is the moon (the body is the moon itself), he'd need to remove the moon from the sky to obtain the final part of Juubi's chakra.


    (Of course I could be over thinking again)

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #1100
    Senior Member Temperjoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    This question matters because, if the body is also made of Chakra, then Madara would need the body in order to fully reformulate the 10 tails and obtain ALL its chakra.

    That would mean releasing it from the Moon if it were merely encased in the Moon, or if it is the moon (the body is the moon itself), he'd need to remove the moon from the sky to obtain the final part of Juubi's chakra.


    (Of course I could be over thinking again)
    I read the chapter again, and it almost seems that the Sage split the chakra out, then made his own body into the moon, preventing the bijuu from merging again. He probably didn't anticipate someone creating a statue/container capable of holding all the bijuu in it to be recombined. Of course, it could just be a difference in translation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •