censoring?!?! untill now, we have seen lots of blood in Naruto..
about that opening: I think you missed the point, they are fighting in a dark area as you can see, a DARK BLUE area ( just like kishi said in one of his interviews ) so, as you can see, Itachi is getting stabbed from behind by Sasuke, and that blood is also DARK BLACK, after that, the scene comes that Itachi is bleeding from his eyes.
so, the color why its black, has to do with the area where they are fighting m8.. seriously, rewind the chapter and look at it, I hope I helped you out!
NOW I got some questions :
- would amaterasu effect the Iron Sand of the third kazekage, or even against the Iron sand of the human puppet that sasori made of the third kazekage?
- would Sasori be weak against any genjutsu, even if it is from Itachi etc..?
- and if SASORI is in a genjutsu, he has so many other puppets that could wake him up, but can he use his chakra lines to contol the other puppets to wake him up from genjutsu or does genjutsu somehow blockes your chakra entirely?
- Sasori: Nin 5 - Tai 4 - Gen 4 - Int 5 - Str 3 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 4 = 34.5
and Itachi Uchiha: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 5 - Sta 2.5 - Sea 5 = 35.5
those are stats from Databook and it seems that those two were the strongest of akatasuki comparing to the others like Deidara, kisame etc..
so, I'm ashamed to ask this, because Itachi is really MY GOD in the manga, but who would win if they were fighting eachother?
- and who's stronger if Hanzou would be fighting against Sarutobi?
that's it, lookin forward for some good answers ;p
Last edited by Aga bomBa; 10-11-2009 at 02:33 AM.
... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...
Aga your question(s) is too long. Try shortening it a bit.
The Byakugan has been pretty much forgotten since then. It was meaningless hype for Neji. And, yes, it's from Kakashi. In case no one caught it, he also believed the Rikudou was a myth. So his knowledge of history isn't amazing.
Then again, it seems almost nobody in the manga even remembers back like.. 80 years. I mean, look at the "Legendary" Sannin... they aren't legends, they walked among the common people. They weren't even stronger than the Hokages they learned from (one generation difference). In fact, they basically got that title what, twenty or so years after Madara/Shodaime's battle? And I wouldn't call figures from twenty years ago "Legendary" either.
It's just silly that the manga treats Shodaime/Madara as ancient history/legends, when there should be clear records.
here's a question that will rattle ur head,
even if madara was able to get the last two jinchuuriki, would he be able to revive the jyubi without kyubi's yin chakra because he's not getting it as far as I know.
so basically we know madara is not gonna get the yang chakra much less the yin chakra