Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 109 of 624 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    i never intended to censor.i never said the anime was wrong. i simply want to clarify whether it was blood or not that itachi bled in the manga because the anime has me thinking it never was.
    Zomgwtfbbq!11!!1 you clearly missed what he said. Dude in other words he's saying the anime chose to use black instead of red as a censorship. Kinda like how instead of showing blood all over the face they use little black marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Zomgwtfbbq!11!!1 you clearly missed what he said. Dude in other words he's saying the anime chose to use black instead of red as a censorship. Kinda like how instead of showing blood all over the face they use little black marks.

LOL thanks for clarifying.....i totally misinterpreted what he said.....

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    censoring?!?! untill now, we have seen lots of blood in Naruto..

about that opening: I think you missed the point, they are fighting in a dark area as you can see, a DARK BLUE area ( just like kishi said in one of his interviews ) so, as you can see, Itachi is getting stabbed from behind by Sasuke, and that blood is also DARK BLACK, after that, the scene comes that Itachi is bleeding from his eyes.

so, the color why its black, has to do with the area where they are fighting m8.. seriously, rewind the chapter and look at it, I hope I helped you out!

NOW I got some questions :

- would amaterasu effect the Iron Sand of the third kazekage, or even against the Iron sand of the human puppet that sasori made of the third kazekage?

- would Sasori be weak against any genjutsu, even if it is from Itachi etc..?

- and if SASORI is in a genjutsu, he has so many other puppets that could wake him up, but can he use his chakra lines to contol the other puppets to wake him up from genjutsu or does genjutsu somehow blockes your chakra entirely?

- Sasori: Nin 5 - Tai 4 - Gen 4 - Int 5 - Str 3 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 4 = 34.5

and Itachi Uchiha: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 5 - Int 5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 5 - Sta 2.5 - Sea 5 = 35.5

those are stats from Databook and it seems that those two were the strongest of akatasuki comparing to the others like Deidara, kisame etc..

so, I'm ashamed to ask this, because Itachi is really MY GOD in the manga, but who would win if they were fighting eachother?

- and who's stronger if Hanzou would be fighting against Sarutobi?

that's it, lookin forward for some good answers ;p
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 10-11-2009 at 02:33 AM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Question
    So now it seems that sharingan has its own origin but in the begining of the manga it said that it descended from byakugan... im not sure if this is a plot hole or i missed something ... whats it true origin?

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Question
    So now it seems that sharingan has its own origin but in the begining of the manga it said that it descended from byakugan... im not sure if this is a plot hole or i missed something ... whats it true origin?
    We're arguing that in the current chapter thread. Some sided with the Juubi some sided with what Kakashi says. But tbh i would rather believe someone who was born with it rather than one who had it implanted.

Aga your question(s) is too long. Try shortening it a bit.

The Byakugan has been pretty much forgotten since then. It was meaningless hype for Neji. And, yes, it's from Kakashi. In case no one caught it, he also believed the Rikudou was a myth. So his knowledge of history isn't amazing.

Then again, it seems almost nobody in the manga even remembers back like.. 80 years. I mean, look at the "Legendary" Sannin... they aren't legends, they walked among the common people. They weren't even stronger than the Hokages they learned from (one generation difference). In fact, they basically got that title what, twenty or so years after Madara/Shodaime's battle? And I wouldn't call figures from twenty years ago "Legendary" either.

It's just silly that the manga treats Shodaime/Madara as ancient history/legends, when there should be clear records.

Initiate
    here's a question that will rattle ur head,

even if madara was able to get the last two jinchuuriki, would he be able to revive the jyubi without kyubi's yin chakra because he's not getting it as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by gazz View Post

even if madara was able to get the last two jinchuuriki, would he be able to revive the jyubi without kyubi's yin chakra because he's not getting it as far as I know.
    If the seal is broken its possible the Kyuubi will regenerate its powers back over time. But until its extracted noone here can give you a 100% answer to your question.

That has been brought up many times actually however we already know madara is never gonna get the kyuubi in the first place cause naruto is the main character(so he obviously wont die)and has to complete a certain jutsu using the kyuubis chkra

so basically we know madara is not gonna get the yang chakra much less the yin chakra

Sure. Even with 'half' the Kyuubi in Naruto, its still capable of reforming itself into a full Kyuubi as witnessed during Naruto's fight with Pein. It will still be ridiculously powerful and will still help Madara towards his goal.