Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 108 of 624 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 6237
    Not Counting Sasuke's group, I see 3 people in Akatsuki.

lso Bankai is correct about the Manga not say the Rikudou senin couldn't handle the Jyuubi. The early spoilers said so. Good catch. Sometimes spoilers come back and bite ya.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Not Counting Sasuke's group, I see 3 people in Akatsuki.
    Well, we don't know for sure how large Akatsuki actually is. Just because we haven't seen fodder-type ninja, doesn't mean they aren't there. They were a large enough group that Jiraiya had informants, as well as needing a banker to manage their finances. We've only seen their principle movers, but didn't Pain, when explaining the plan to Hidan, mention that they were going to use the money to recruit the various ninja clans who were being squeezed out by the Hidden Villages. And from the sounds of the one Kage, they've used Akatsuki several times in the past, but would any of the members we've seen take orders and missions like that, based on their personality? My guess is they've got a bunch of fodder ninjas out there to draw on.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Well, we don't know for sure how large Akatsuki actually is. Just because we haven't seen fodder-type ninja, doesn't mean they aren't there. They were a large enough group that Jiraiya had informants, as well as needing a banker to manage their finances. We've only seen their principle movers, but didn't Pain, when explaining the plan to Hidan, mention that they were going to use the money to recruit the various ninja clans who were being squeezed out by the Hidden Villages. And from the sounds of the one Kage, they've used Akatsuki several times in the past, but would any of the members we've seen take orders and missions like that, based on their personality? My guess is they've got a bunch of fodder ninjas out there to draw on.
    Point well Taken, however, henchmen would not count as Akatsuki members.

Please refer to the earlier chapters when Tobi was being considered for membership. Consider also that the databook does not list henchmen as members.
    As I understood the question, it was to how many actual Akatsuki members remain.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    ok new question

Why do you think jiraiya never came to visit naruto when he was younger or come take care of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    ok new question

Why do you think jiraiya never came to visit naruto when he was younger or come take care of him?
    Because Jiraiya had business of his own to handle i.e. He was keeping tabs on Orochimaru and gathering various pieces of information. Also, it seems the 3rd was watching over Naruto when he was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    ok new question

LOL Another question to add ot that is how the hell Sasuke and Naruto manage to get apartments on their own?

But most likely Naruto was receiving assistance from Konoha while J-man was seeking out Orochimaru. And the Destiny thing I guess.

didnt kish say he was influenced by communist china for konoha? in communist countries dont they give houses to the poor or something?

Anyone notice that in the new naruto anime opening itachi bled black liquid from his eyes after he used amaterasu?? wtf? wasnt it supposed to be blood??

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Anyone notice that in the new naruto anime opening itachi bled black liquid from his eyes after he used amaterasu?? wtf? wasnt it supposed to be blood??
    We call that censoring. But I haven't seen the new opening yet.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    We call that censoring. But I haven't seen the new opening yet.
    i never intended to censor.i never said the anime was wrong. i simply want to clarify whether it was blood or not that itachi bled in the manga because the anime has me thinking it never was.
    Last edited by EliteKage; 10-11-2009 at 01:52 AM.