Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 105 of 624 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6237
    Paragon of Style MinatoCollectionAT's Avatar
    Why didn't Sasuke's Amateratsu burn him as well when the Raikage Ric Flair chopped through Susanoo and touched him with his BURNING HAND?

Invincible to your own technique no jutsu seems to be rampant.
    We talkin' bout Flea Market!-

"Living room, bedroom, dinette, we got it, you need it!"

"Can you defeat such style?"
    http://minato-at.mybrute.com

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    Why didn't Madara just trade eyes with his brother when he went blind? I'm taking a guess and say it didn't come across their mind. But even tho Itachi's eyes seem to have gone blind right before he died because they turned white or something, Madara still offered itachi's eyes to sasuke so they must still be useful to attain EMS. If blind MS eyes are still good to attain EMS, then there would have been two uchihas with EMS, that would definitely be a good thing in my eyes during those times of war but whatever lol
    Itachi didnt go blind, he was nearly blind. If he was truly blind then he wouldnt be able to see where sasuke was in his last moments and transfer his eye techniques. Also, I think goin blind renders ur eyes useless, which is why madara didnt trade his eyes with Izuna.

Izuna was blind after losing his eyes and he was still able to fight for a while. Databook confirms that so um yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Izuna was blind after losing his eyes and he was still able to fight for a while. Databook confirms that so um yea.
    whats ur point? I never denied this.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    whats ur point? I never denied this.
    You said Itachi couldn't have had been totally blind when he fought Sasuke because Itachi could still fight. HB presented the counter-argument that Izuna was totally blind and yet still fought.

Cool

Altho it doesn't take much to just walk in a str8 line towards his brother. I like to believe that Itachi was on the brink of blindness, maybe he could only barely see Sasuke's shadow when he said his goodbyes one last time.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Who do you guys think will die next?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Who do you guys think will die next?
    No1, no1 dies in this manga, unlike bleach or OP.

Seriously, I would say it's time for either Kisame or Killerbee to die. If I go any further, I'll go into spoiler territory.

Ok I have two questions the first being theoretical and the second opinion based.

1) Assuming Jiraiya made the wrong choice and just died without passing on the info on Pa frogs back then Pain defeats and captures Naruto. How do you think things would have turned out between Madara and Pain in the end who do you see coming out on top?

2) Now that its been revealed Madara has Tsukuyomi does this conclude that all Uchiha have the same MS eye jutsu's and how does this relate to Kakashi?

I have my own ideas but I want to see what you guys come up with first

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Ok I have two questions the first being theoretical and the second opinion based.

1) Assuming Jiraiya made the wrong choice and just died without passing on the info on Pa frogs back then Pain defeats and captures Naruto. How do you think things would have turned out between Madara and Pain in the end who do you see coming out on top?

2) Now that its been revealed Madara has Tsukuyomi does this conclude that all Uchiha have the same MS eye jutsu's and how does this relate to Kakashi?

I have my own ideas but I want to see what you guys come up with first
    Your posts are always interesting so I love to reply to them,don't mind ;] hah

1) Madara could've manipulated Pain in person, but he could've known Pains secret, that the real one isn't with them.
    So assuming that he knew his secret, Madara would be on top.
    Assuming that he had no clue about it, my vote would go to Pain/Nagato however...

2) I think they have a couple of techniques they share in general when they activate their MS. Okay what means 'share'..but for example..Madara said that Susanoo activates rarely in a MS, so that means it´s not unique to Itachi but it just depends on the 'set' of eye techniques the person will get.
    Kakashi has a space/time MS ninjutsu, so I think does Madara..they just use it in a different way, but they have the same techniques.
    Madara ofcourse, has more experience and stamina than Kakashi..on top of that he can't go blind right now so he has more practice.
    Maybe the other dimension Kakashi mentioned was the dimension where Karin and Sasuke are now.