Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 104 of 624 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    Why didn't Madara just trade eyes with his brother when he went blind? I'm taking a guess and say it didn't come across their mind. But even tho Itachi's eyes seem to have gone blind right before he died because they turned white or something, Madara still offered itachi's eyes to sasuke so they must still be useful to attain EMS. If blind MS eyes are still good to attain EMS, then there would have been two uchihas with EMS, that would definitely be a good thing in my eyes during those times of war but whatever lol
    You have a point.

Why didn't Madara just trade eyes with his brother when he went blind? I'm taking a guess and say it didn't come across their mind. But even tho Itachi's eyes seem to have gone blind right before he died because they turned white or something, Madara still offered itachi's eyes to sasuke so they must still be useful to attain EMS. If blind MS eyes are still good to attain EMS, then there would have been two uchihas with EMS, that would definitely be a good thing in my eyes during those times of war but whatever lol
    To get one set (pair) of EMS eyes, you need 4 (2 Pairs) fused MS eyes. Madara's little brother was left without any eyes while he kept both pairs for his new EMS.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    To get one set (pair) of EMS eyes, you need 4 (2 Pairs) fused MS eyes. Madara's little brother was left without any eyes while he kept both pairs for his new EMS.
    He fused two eyes? That sounds kinda stupid for me.
    It´s more plausible that when Madara took his brothers eyes he still had his own abilities + the abilities of his brother after the transplantation,that there was no 'fusion' at all.
    It´s just kinda like Obito and Kakashi, Rin removed Kakashis damaged eye and transplanted Obitos eye to Kakashi and that was it.
    But it´s a strange thing why Madara didn't gave his eyes to his brother then.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    He fused two eyes? That sounds kinda stupid for me.
    It´s more plausible that when Madara took his brothers eyes he still had his own abilities + the abilities of his brother after the transplantation,that there was no 'fusion' at all.
    It´s just kinda like Obito and Kakashi, Rin removed Kakashis damaged eye and transplanted Obitos eye to Kakashi and that was it.
    But it´s a strange thing why Madara didn't gave his eyes to his brother then.
    Well, Madara could have been a lying Bastard who ruthlessly killed his brother for the eyes because he alone wanted EMS power. The only other explanation is fusion.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well, Madara could have been a lying Bastard who ruthlessly killed his brother for the eyes because he alone wanted EMS power. The only other explanation is fusion.
    Yes that probably would be the most liked explanation.
    However that isn't what I belive happened.
    So far Madara has been pretty truthful about everything. I mean when you think about it, he hasn't lied to Sasuke at all so far. He has just said the right things at the right times. And thus he has been able to manipulate Sasuke to his own benefit without Sasuke even really noticing it.
    Which is why I belive he is telling the truth about how he got his EMS.

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Yes that probably would be the most liked explanation.
    However that isn't what I believe happened.
    So far Madara has been pretty truthful about everything. I mean when you think about it, he hasn't lied to Sasuke at all so far. He has just said the right things at the right times. And thus he has been able to manipulate Sasuke to his own benefit without Sasuke even really noticing it.
    Which is why I believe he is telling the truth about how he got his EMS.
    (Gold) Have you been not reading the manga? He lied and told Sasuke about not using the Kyuubi the second time to attack Kohona when Itachi and the 4th Hokage confirmed he did.

(Blue) I believe he manipulated his brother into giving him his eyes. Because if he cared enough about his brother he wouldn't have let him die in war like he did. And thats confirmed in the databooks how his brother died.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Or maybe Naruto hasn't mastered deepthroat no jutsu like J-Man has.
    lol we know jirya can do it, and orchimaru can do it, but the question is, can tsunade do it?

i always thought the uchihas need four ms eyes for ems. itachi showed a statue with four eye sockets to saskue when they were fighting. two of the sockets has sharingans, but two were empty.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

why doesnt the mizukages acid mist jutsu melt her two hasnt reli been explained if it melted sasukes sussanos surely she must melt 2 any one have ideas bout this
    Coughs and sneezes spread mystery diseases just ask itachi and kimomaru to name a few

Quote Originally Posted by sagenarutard View Post
    why doesnt the mizukages acid mist jutsu melt her two hasnt reli been explained if it melted sasukes sussanos surely she must melt 2 any one have ideas bout this
    Bro you might wanna take your time. I know English isn't your first language, but wow man. but to answer your question. The same way a fire jutsu doesn't burn your lips. Same way eating swords, scrolls, and various of other stuff doesn't affect their digestive tract. its just manga.

Exactly, why question the acid when she's also spitting out lava?