Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 100 of 624 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    spoiler alert, spoiler alert
    we always wondered what happened to kushina, she was the mizukage for all these years. heh

What Is Ranton? Is it a kekkeigenkai as well?
    Read more Binktopia chapters >: (. And if you did read it, watch the translation notes.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page013.html

Ranton = Storm Element

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    ok, I know all that, but you missed the heart of the question. It is easy to say their bloodline allowed them to do it, but what was in the bloodline that allowed them to do this. First off few facts we know.

Chakra is composed of 2 types of energies yin/yang. One can recompose the regular chakra created with those 2 energies and give them elemental properties making it elemental chakra. And one manipulates the regular chakra or elemental chakra to create jutsus.

Mokuton (wood) = earth + water
    youton (lava) = earth + fire
    Houton (Ice) = wind + water

So far we saw Sarutobi take the earth and combine it with water to make mud. Or yamato & Naruto combine water with wind to create a typhoon. But Hashirama could take that same earth/water to make wood by fusing the elements somehow cause of his bloodline. And Haku could take that same wind/water to make ice cause of his kekkeigenkai. So I'm wondering what exactly is it in their kekkeigenkais that makes it possible for them to fuse the elements instead of merely combining them. What exactly constitues fusion of the elements?

We have seen yamato, along with using the earth + water to create mokuton, also use the 2 elements separately to create an earth mound + waterfall. So he can still manipulate the 2 elements separately to create earth or water jutsus, what exactly is his kekkeigenkai allowing him to do that makes it possible for him to create wood?

I always thought that haku/yamato's kekkeigenkais allowed them to recompose 2 different elements within their body simultaneously, one within each arm and this is what allowed them to create the fusion jutsus. Unlike Sarutobi who would've had to recompose earth element first, use it, then recompose water element and then use that right after to make combination jutsus. It is the ability to recompose 2 elements simultaneously that creates fusion, and I always thought that was what kekkeigenkai allows.

An example, let's say kakashi had wind + water, kakashi would only be able to recompose one of those elements within his body at a time, by the time he releases water element to recompose wind, it would become separate elements and unable to fuse but rather combine after being released from his body. Cause he would be unable to recompose both at the same time and release simultaneously. On the other hand, haku would be able to do exactly just that, recompose both elements and release simultaneously to create a fusion element Ice. Meaning haku has the ability to hold 2 types of recomposed chakra in his body, something a normal ninja like kakashi would not be able to. And upon the exactly timed release of both elements, they become one new element.

Let me rephrase my question in other words, what creates the fusion, is it the release of those elements together, or some other unknown process that creates it? Cause if it's the former, I don't see why Naruto couldn't do the same thing with 2 clones recomposing 2 separate elements and then adding them together to create a new element and he takes control of that new fused element. Do the elements have to be fused first internally before they're released? kinda like Ice chakra, so instead of needing wind + water chakra to create ice jutsus directly, you would need to use wind + water to create ice chakra first then use that to create ice jutsus.

See what I mean, if wind + water created ice jutsus, that's something Naruto possibly could do, but if ice chakra created ice jutsus then that's something only the kekkeigenkai could do. But then the question still remains, why can't Naruto create that ice chakra externally instead of haku creating it internally. What is the mechanism of creating that ice chakra? or do we have no explanation so far?
    Imo the difference is that when you're a kekkeigenkai, you're using the raw fused chakra to produce 1 jutsu, rather than using 2 jutsus to produce the resulting effects. Basically someone with a kekkeigenkai can produce a homogenous chakra, while someone else will only produce mixture of chakra. And that is what I think affects the final product which would adress your question of why Naruto cant create Ice jutsus or why the jutsu that was produced by him and yamato wasnt ice.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

was gedo mazo the big statue that sucked inn the n\bijou they extracted, if so was that the same thing that nagato summoned when he fought with hanzou? I can swear it was the same name O_o, anyways madara said he needs another pawn to sync with gedo mazo, but wasnt gedo mazo only from nagato, when he is dead shouldnt it dissepear?

so here's my question...
    if naruto has a wind element, and we dont know what other element he has, could his possable third one be fire becouse of the nine tails, and does any of the abiliies that the fox might have transfer on to naruto?????

technically fire could be the second one.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    technically fire could be the second one.
    yes it could but i just read that the 5th tailed beast is fire so why would there be 2 fire beasts????
    also wouldn't water be his second just becouse its more of a direct power (his mom)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    yes it could but i just read that the 5th tailed beast is fire so why would there be 2 fire beasts????
    also wouldn't water be his second just becouse its more of a direct power (his mom)
    Has there been anything said that Kushina had affinity to water. Or that Naruto should have affinity to water, other than she was from the whirlpool country. Country origin has nothing to do with your personal affinity. Naruto is from the land of fire and village hidden in the leaves but has affinity to wind.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Anybody think Raikage will get/grow his arm back.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Anybody think Raikage will get/grow his arm back.
    robo arm

Depends on how much chicken he eats. Seriously no. But there is nothing keeping him from getting a prosthetic one. But probably will just blow through them. Unless its made OUTTA GUNDANIUM ALLOY.