Speculation: CP9 Bounties

If CP9 members were pirates(or random outlaws), how much do you think that their bounties will amount to?

Edit:
    -This post is for the listing of individual CP9 members' bounties.

-A bounty does not only reflect an individual's power level, but also their active threat to the world's stability and their past deeds. The CP9 members' bounties shall include the consideration of their past killings (including the part where Rob Lucci killed 500 hostages since he considered them to be "weak") in a scenario where the CP9 is not considered to be a part of the world government and does not possess its privilege of "killing without penalties". Simply consider that the CP9's past deeds were roughly equivalent to what the Straw Hats committed, if not more since they actually killed people.

-Assess the CP9 bounties in accord to what you FEEL that the CP9 members deserve.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 08-21-2007 at 12:18 AM.

All together or individually? Also remember that bounty doesnt necessarily mean how powerful one is but it usually gives the general idea. Like Crocodile was only worth 81 million beriis but he shouldve been around 200 million or so

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    To label any member of the CP9 with a bounty would be hard to do because simply put, the world government labels pirates and other individuals with bounties on what attacks they have done. Like for example would Lucci go around killing random people just for the fun of it like Jack the Ripper if he wasn't in CP9?

The CP9 were government officials for the mere stance of being legally able to kill individuals without being targeted by the government. This does not mean that they would have became pirates if they were not employed by the government to begin with. This simply implies that their blood lust was at a strong level. Again Lucci reflects this statement easily when you look at his past.

The other members would also have to have do various actions to deem them worthy of bounty status. Also, all the members of CP9 gained the Rokushiki abilities because they were CP9 members. Without those Rokushiki abilities, how strong were the members of CP9?

Clearly this is a question that could have multiple answers, are we discussing the possibility of Lucci and company just leaving the CP9 and becoming pirates after their defeat by the Straw Hats? Are we discussing the possibility of the CP9 becoming pirates or equal criminals before they even joined the government at all?
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

Ar, yes. You raised a good question. So I edited the original post and added some additional conditions.

Rob Lucci = 270,000,000 - 300,000,000
    Based on his fighting capabilities and his strategic capabilities. He is someone in the lvl of Crocodile in both devil fruit abilities and strategy. I think without his motivation of "protect" or "save" his nakama, he would had not beat him. btw Luffy is my favorite OP characters.

Kaku and Jyabura = 100,000,000 to 120,000,000.
    We know Kaku can fight but his nature makes him less of a threat than Lucci.
    Jyabura would be a bit more than kaku for his aggresive nature.

Rest of CP9 would be from 80,000,000 to 100,000,000. Mostly based on fighting prowess.

Since we almost know nothing of their past this is the best I could do ;p

Banned
    i think this is a bad thread, they already gave their strength levels as a guide because they had no bounties on 'em, and like it was said bounties depend on deeds not on strength. It's not like dragonball z

bounties arent equal to power levels nor strength

heck even the douriki i think thats wut CP9 strength is based on, doesnt amount for total powerlevel it just determines physical strenght or something so it doesnt count skill nor other abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    i think this is a bad thread, they already gave their strength levels as a guide because they had no bounties on 'em, and like it was said bounties depend on deeds not on strength. It's not like dragonball z

bounties arent equal to power levels nor strength

heck even the douriki i think thats wut CP9 strength is based on, doesnt amount for total powerlevel it just determines physical strenght or something so it doesnt count skill nor other abilities.
    So this is a bad topic to discuss? Every topic is a speculations topic really unless it deals with the previous chapters of the manga in general. If anything, this question will probably be asked to Oda during a SBS. So I don't really see how this is a bad topic.

The douriki measuring ability that Fukurou has just measures the power level of the other members. This power level is really never specific on what is measured; is it strength, technique, or etc?

Bounties are never equal to power or strength levels, there equal to threat level.
    HALO

Currently Reading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Lion_Link View Post
    So this is a bad topic to discuss? Every topic is a speculations topic really unless it deals with the previous chapters of the manga in general. If anything, this question will probably be asked to Oda during a SBS. So I don't really see how this is a bad topic.

The douriki measuring ability that Fukurou has just measures the power level of the other members. This power level is really never specific on what is measured; is it strength, technique, or etc?

Bounties are never equal to power or strength levels, there equal to threat level.
    Ummm well i didnt say its bad to speculate, i just said it's a bad thread because bounties are affected by your deeds. Where as most ppl making a thread like this or when seein it relate bounties to strength. I think Oda has tried hard to make a point that bounties do NOT correlate with strength.

So this thread is more like saying "how bad do you think the CP9 members would've been as criminals" which is an interesting question....about as interesting as me saying "what if there was a time travel machine in one piece that pinned old luffy against young luffy"? it's kind of reduncdant because it's things that will never happen rather than speculating possibilities u'd be speculating impossibilities.

like asking 'what if the world was square not round'

anyhow the douriki was explained to measure physical strength i believe. I dont feel like goin threw the chapters to explain this but I believe it was said by one of the CP9 members that it was a measurement of physical strength but that it still didnt count for many other factors. I think it was the Wold Guy maybe after Kaku showed higher douriki than him. Im not sure, but i am positive that it was explained.

Alright...I can see where you are going with it. It's all logical. Let's change the condition a bit. What amount of bounty do you FEEL that the CP9 deserves? No need for background, no need for support, just simply go in accord to your feeling and observation.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Ummm well i didnt say its bad to speculate, i just said it's a bad thread because bounties are affected by your deeds. Where as most ppl making a thread like this or when seein it relate bounties to strength. I think Oda has tried hard to make a point that bounties do NOT correlate with strength.

So this thread is more like saying "how bad do you think the CP9 members would've been as criminals" which is an interesting question....about as interesting as me saying "what if there was a time travel machine in one piece that pinned old luffy against young luffy"? it's kind of reduncdant because it's things that will never happen rather than speculating possibilities u'd be speculating impossibilities.

like asking 'what if the world was square not round'

anyhow the douriki was explained to measure physical strength i believe. I dont feel like goin threw the chapters to explain this but I believe it was said by one of the CP9 members that it was a measurement of physical strength but that it still didnt count for many other factors. I think it was the Wold Guy maybe after Kaku showed higher douriki than him. Im not sure, but i am positive that it was explained.
    Many of the things you are discussing are subject points I already brought up in both of my previous comments.

I looked it up, it was a physical strength level indicator minus multiple other factors like Rokushiki abilities, pure fighting technique, etc.

Anyways, we both get the overall point we both were trying to make.

Old Luffy would win by the way as well. Since he has mastered more attacks.
    HALO

Currently Reading