Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jiraiya's Path to Greatness

Now has anyone ever wonder how jiraiya (originally a snot nose kid) became one of the strongest shinobi in the naruto world? Now I'm sure this bit of info will be revealed to us as Jiraiya's role become more active in the upcoming chapters as in infiltrating the hidden rain village.

But just curious if anyone would like to share their opinion on how he became so great? And please no "he trained really hard" stuff. I would like to see creative and well thought out opinions ^_^
    Last edited by Red Hair; 08-20-2007 at 01:11 AM.

Because he was trained by the 3rd? =/

well yeah but it wasn't because of that that made him become serious and stop all the joking around business. Like what sparked him/happended to him that got him to be serious and stuff

well... they were all genius.. just Oro was the most talented one, or natural. I dont think they were chosen to train with the 3rd just by chance.

well yeah but it wasn't because of that that made him become serious and stop all the joking around business. Like what sparked him/happended to him that got him to be serious and stuff
    Ah.. when did Jiraiya become serious?

i think jiraiya decided to became stronger after he lost to orochimaru when orochimaru decided to leave konoha. however i don't think that this was really when he decided to be serious. but what i do believe is that it was at that moment that jiraiya saw the truth for what it was meaning orochimaru was evil he decided to stop being an idiot and as a result became more stronger. but overall it's hard to tell when jiraiya decided to get serious since so little is know about his past. this is kind of off topic but one thing that i don't get is why did orochimaru get assigned anko as his only genin. aren't jonin supposed to train three genins?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    well... they were all genius.. just Oro was the most talented one, or natural. I dont think they were chosen to train with the 3rd just by chance.
    It was by chance since when the 3rd was teaching them, the 3rd wasn't a hokage yet. He was just a Jounin.

And Orochimaru must've had other students, just Anko was the one he..sought.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

He probably had to become stronger since he most likely participated in one of the great wars.

He was forced to train daily and practice hard in order to properly create and maintain his only custom jutus that answer to his...special....need...*wink*.

And before he knows it, his chakra control and accuracy is top gun.

Tsunade trashes him monthly for his deeds, so in the process, he developed a physical damage resistance and physically strong body.

Orochimaru calls him "Idiot, worthless punk" every day and is always one level higher than Jiraiya. So in order to shut the snake guy up, Jiraiya kept on training.

So before he knows it, he turned into a great ninja.

The End.

Now isn't that a heart warming story full of morals?

he was like naruto back in the day trying to compete with the persons he wasnted to be admired by orochimuro so he probbalby got stronger by that and the war might have taught him something too