Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Go back and read.

Yamamoto explained that the war between Shinigami and Hollow/Arrancar would start in the winter.
    i dont think there is going to be a was just a battle cause there are more captians the esapda now so if they did fight the captians would have the upper hand in #.,., ther is no war just one big battle that will last 4 chapter
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

i dont think there is going to be a was just a battle cause there are more captians the esapda now so if they did fight the captians would have the upper hand in #.,., ther is no war just one big battle that will last 4 chapter
    There's 9 Espada, Aizen, Gin, and Tousen, which is 12. And there's 10 Shinigami Captains. Who says that has to be the war right there? There's LOADS of other Hollow/Shinigami/Arrancar.

Heres my guess: The King is corrupt and is sealed in his home right now. Aizen works for the King and is making a Key to free him. That would allow Aizen to be defeated, while The King to be the main bad guy and allow a ultimate fight between good Shinigami and Hollows vs bad Shinigami and Hollows. I got this logic seeing how Ichigo has Shinigami powers and Hollow powers but is human and by using the saying of Ying-Yang circle(both the dark and light contain a little of each other).

Well I hope the series doesn't end after Winter Wars.
    And I keep hearing stuff about the big eye when Hollows stormed SS.
    It's probably just a giant hollow.
    And I hope if there is a new arc, it won't be repetitive like another betrayal or kidnapping.

From what I can see this definitely won't win the war, they might not even be able to rescue Orihime, as many have said there is no way that Ichigo can defeat anyone in his current state, nor is there a chance that they get through this on their own. I also think that Aizen is pretty much the big bad guy here, he is immensely powerful and seems to have a good idea of things (Having orchestrated the whole SS incident). Also I think that the Winter way is inevitable, there is just too much left unexplored to let such a great opportunity slip, the War won't be in HM, it'll be in Kankura town as that is the land that Aizen needs to destroy to create the key.

One thing I'm really annoyed about is the format the story has taken, not just the Fight, lose, get stronger, win, fight another kind of format, but the whole overall format, 1 v 1 battles, rescues, getting stronger, stuff like that. I really want to see a tag team battle some time into the future, I don't mean like when Yoruichi ganged and Urahara ganged up on Yami either, I mean stuff like Renji and Ishida working out a strategy to kill Szayel Aporro, but I want a full on fight scene with teamwork, like maybe a Soifon and Yoruichi Team-up. I'm dying to see more of Ukitake and Shunsui and if they fought along side each other it will restore my faith in the Bleach series.

hey guyz guyz guyz , arnt we all forgetting about the orb of destruction. when will it fully mature.

Can't wait for the winter wars. Because you know the captains who they neglected for a long time now, are going to have some sick fighting scenes. Especially the the captain of the first sqaud, becuase if his shikai powerful u know the his bankai is going to nuts.

hey guyz guyz guyz , arnt we all forgetting about the orb of destruction. when will it fully mature.
    Unless I missed that part, I think you've got it mixed up. It's only damaged.

Can't wait for the winter wars. Because you know the captains who they neglected for a long time now, are going to have some sick fighting scenes. Especially the the captain of the first sqaud, becuase if his shikai powerful u know the his bankai is going to nuts.
    Although I'd love to see it, I don't think we'll be seeing Yamamoto's bankai. It's to uber. >.< Or maybe he'll end the war with it.