Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    yeah, we still got tons of mysteries in this series, we got the "When will his father fight again", we got Kisuke Urahara bankai realease, we got the whole Soul Society King, we got the whole "what are the Vaizards reasons, and how big is it what they are planning to do", I also bet there is something to do with the Quincy doctor(Ryūken Ishida), he is one heck of a strong character i bet. We got all those incoming arcs coming soon, i am sure we will get to see tons of action from other characters.
    Once the arrancar/espada are gone, none of that is really going to matter. I don't think the Vaizard have any special "goal", they just seem to be neutral in the whole thing.

Kubo would have to invent some higher type of opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Once the arrancar/espada are gone, none of that is really going to matter. I don't think the Vaizard have any special "goal", they just seem to be neutral in the whole thing.

Kubo would have to invent some higher type of opponent.
    remember the giant eye behind the menos back when they picked up aizen, tousen and gin in SS, maybe that's higher then aizen is... maybe the king of hueco mundo

maybe the king of hueco mundo has more powerfull hollows in his might then vasto lorde's and maybe those already are arrancars...

When Ichigo's dad and Urahara were talking after his first shinigami appearance, they said that even the Vaizards will have to give a hand on their war against the Arrancar. I am guessing we will see them join the winter war when the fight is turning bad for the Captains.
    Now, the whole King of Soul Society thing, knowing the series, i think when Ichigo and Co. find a way to go to the castle, i am guessing they are going to fight something.
    About saying how once the Espada are finish, then comes Aizen and thats it. Doubt it, that stone he uses to make Arrancar is still not 100% awaken, what was it, 50%, meaning the next vasto lords might be twice as strong as Espada #1 whoever that is.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by supajonkata View Post
    I'm an along time fan of Bleach.. I started out reading the tokabon released by Viz/SJ when it first came out. My passion for Bleach always stayed strong between the two months of waiting..heck after the first volume came out I read it 17 times in the two months time waiting for the second one. Soon though I discovered scanlations..for the few weeks it took me to read and catch up with the current Japanese arc it was bliss I read like 20 chapters a day and then a soon caught up. For a while I enjoyed waiting week after week for the next chapter in the Hueco arc..now after what seems forever its grown tasteless there’s too much fight (hard to believe). I'm tired of seeing Ichigo getting beat to a pulp and barely win against his opponent *coughgrimjowcough* and then only have to defeat another for the total of five weeks worth of chapters. Its like all the Espada are just lining up trying to beat him up a little bit more for the next guy...I want a new arc, a new story and I want to see more of the captains that have been booted out of the story temporarily...I'm just wondering if I'm the only one with these feelings and if not what should the Bleach story address next??? I think Kisuke and what his story should be revealed fully and played around with for a while.... while....
    Yeah yeah, totally pointless topic we're all tired of the boring repetitive fights and are all waiting for them to be done of this and start the winter war.

I just thought of something weird...have any of u thought how bleach might end soon? I mean...after they finish the arrancar, who the hell are they going to fight next? The only way the story of bleach continues if someone betrays them (another person like aizen) or someone gets kidnapped(Rukia/Inoue/???) ...It's either bleach is going to end soon, we are going to have a lot of filler crap in the manga after the arrancars are cleared out, or the current arc and the probable winter war arc will be LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG as hell til Kubo figures out who the hell will betray them next

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Winter Wars.
    what are these winter wars everyone keeps talking about ,.,. i never heard of them
    Spoiler!

what are these winter wars everyone keeps talking about ,.,. i never heard of them
    Go back and read.

Yamamoto explained that the war between Shinigami and Hollow/Arrancar would start in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    I just thought of something weird...have any of u thought how bleach might end soon? I mean...after they finish the arrancar, who the hell are they going to fight next? The only way the story of bleach continues if someone betrays them (another person like aizen) or someone gets kidnapped(Rukia/Inoue/???) ...It's either bleach is going to end soon, we are going to have a lot of filler crap in the manga after the arrancars are cleared out, or the current arc and the probable winter war arc will be LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG as hell til Kubo figures out who the hell will betray them next
    If talking about betrayal, i will go for the King of Soul Society, somehow he goes mad and now he is the new last bad guy.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

i really hope the vaizard/vizard are jumping in now to extract everyone from hueco mundo. but maybe nell will loose it and beat the hell out of number 5

Bleach doesn't look like it's going to be ending anytime soon, and like I said, the Hueco Mundo arc won't be finished this time around because there is no way Ichigo has the power to beat the next 5 Espada, Gin, Tousen and Aizen alone. And if someone comes to help him, I still don't think they should finish this arc now...I mean, that would involve coming up with a large elaborate scheme for the next arc because of all the unsolved mysteries. I would much prefer ½ of Hueco Mundo done now, for Ichigo to return and I suppose have the mysteries solved (like his dad being a shinigami and such) and somehow Ichigo powering up (but not in some stupid way) like maybe transforming into a full hollow the way the allancar do when they release their swords, but maintain in control...(think about just like...the hollow armor plated around Ichigo and he has the mask, but keeps his sword...or actually his sword deserves a change by now). Unfortunately, my way doesn't involve Soul Society barging in at any time and most likely we're going to see that happen which reduces the amount of dominance Ichigo has to have...

So I'm just hoping either soul society or the vaizards jump in to save Ichigo and they return to the real word for now.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!