Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Afterthought.

Neji is actually really good.

Just that Naruto is better.

=O

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The Sound nin had the cocky attitudes and underestimated the genin which caused them to lose also. I think only Kimimaro and Tayuya(for most of her fight) were taking it seriously.
    I think that all the sound 4 were taking the fights seriously, especially by the end, with the possible exception of Sakon and Ukon... They respected Kiba's attack enough to summon Orochimaru's "ultimate defence", they just underestimated Kankuro.

Jirobo only had brute strength and that chakra leech ability, but in the end he was going all out... He just couldn't compete with red-pill Chouji.

Kidomaru was playing with Neji for a long time, but eventually went curse seal 2 and was using his strongest attack against Neji. Keep in mind that if he had gone straight to his strongest attack, it wouldn't have worked against Neji because he needed the other attacks to work out Neji's weakness.

That's all of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post

What are you talking about? Itachi didn't fight Oro when he has 11, he was 13 by the time he became an ANBU squad leader. Then he left to be an Akatsuki, but we have no idea how much time it took after that for Oro to leave to Akatsuki and try to take on Itachi. We know that it was somewhere between the age of 13 and 18, but that's all we know.
    thats not exactly true... before the time skip when akatsuki gathered for the first time, they said it's been 7 years ago since orochimaru left akatsuki, before the time skip itachi was 18 years old, and itachi was the one that made orochimaru leave akatsuki, which means he already was member of akatsuki when he was 11 years old

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    thats not exactly true... before the time skip when akatsuki gathered for the first time, they said it's been 7 years ago since orochimaru left akatsuki, before the time skip itachi was 18 years old, and itachi was the one that made orochimaru leave akatsuki, which means he already was member of akatsuki when he was 11 years old
    I didn't remember that. Are you saying that Itachi was a member of the Akatsuki before he left Konoha?

We've seen recently Oro's and Itachi's "fight" (for lack of a better word) during the flashback when Oro was trying to take over Sasuke's body... That did not look like an 11 year old Itachi to me.

I think that Kishi screwed up his timeline somewhere.

im gonna agree with ginova, she does a wonderful explanation, and roshi he was either 11 or 13 when itachi took down oro.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

1st.. has been discussed before, manga shown till now, Itachi was 11 when he beat Oro.
    Oro was Akatsuki still and he left 7 years prior to timeskip.. itachi was 18 then so 18-7 = 11. An yes, i do think is a plothole by the author.

2nd.. to be a Jounin, yes u must have mental capabilities (cause u dont really need to be the leader of the squadron) but u must also have the POWER or physical capabilities. Shikamaru is smarter than most Jounins is my guess but there is a reason he is still a chunnin.. Neji, after the training of the main house, must have increased his physical and mental capabilities. I think thats why he is the only "Konoha 11" that is a jounin.

As for the powers in the Fire country is obvious that the hidden village of konaha is a military power, thus, althou they have their own rules and regulations within the orders come from whom that military power belongs to. an since is based on a feudal system, the feudal lords would be the ones calling the shots.
    Last edited by luimac; 08-20-2007 at 07:54 PM.

Look at this: Itachi defeating Oro

I refuse to believe that Itachi was 11 in this picture. His headband clearly has a scratch through it, so he clearly left has left Konoha at this point. He passed the Chunin exams when he was 11, and he was 13 when he became a ANBU squad leader.

Therefore he has to be at least 13.

Therefore, Kishimoto screwed up his timeline.

Yea, i read it was a plothole, he still owned oro at such a young age. If he had a sannin teacher, Itachi would be the strongest in the narutoverse i believe

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

also in sasuke's flashbacks... itachi looks more like a 15-16 years old boy to me... instead of a 13 years old boy..

well, thats not even the main proof.. believe all u want that he was not 11 or that he was out of konoha since he has his protctor scratch threw the middle but the fact remains... that is the day Oro lost his original arm. after konoha invasion Oro stated that Itachi was stronger than him and thats why he left akatsuki and he looked at his original arm when he said this. he also told the 3rd that was his 2nd body.. so that gives the start of his transfer at least 6 years. almost same time he left akatsuki since he couldnt use jutsus do to the lack of a hand.
    The apperance is kinda irrelevant cause many of the gennins of konoha 11 dont look 15 and many didnt look 12 before the timeskip