Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Afterthought.

to death

Afterthought.

The ruling party of the fire nation is involved with the decision of the next hokage choice. why do we not hear move of this person? is it possible all the problems within his country are due to his own motives?!

Another thing, HOW the hell is Neji a freaking Jounin ... Naruto murdered him in the Chunin exams. That alone should have set him back abit.

Theres two exams held a year for becoming a chuunin and we all know you dont have to win the tournament in order to become chuunin. He became chuunin during one of those. Now that he achieved that rank, he can officially lead platoons on missions. He most likely had a high success rate on the missions in which he was leader and that got him recognized as a candidate to become a jounin. And low and behold, he became a jounin. Thats how i believed it to work. Could be wrong.

i think you're right afro thunda

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

How would losing his match again Naruto kill Neji's chance of being a Jounin? The kid's a genious, and it was clear that without Kyuubi, Naruto would have been horribly owned by Neji. We haven't gotten to see him fight at all, he could have approved a shit load over the three years.

The ruling party of the fire nation is involved with the decision of the next hokage choice. why do we not hear move of this person? is it possible all the problems within his country are due to his own motives?!
    I have no clue what the hell you're talking about.

lol i agree with kendoki. Neji is like one of the best fighters of the "young" generation. If he can't make it to Jounin than naruto and the others have no chance of making it to jounin as well

No, Konoha is also a country it has the same status as the fire country. Konoha is nation inside another nation simple as that. Kishimoto mix more than just mithology and the modernism. He also takes stuff from the japanese-chinese feudal eras. In the feudal era it was very common to be attacked by another feudal lords. In the case of naruto they can be attacked by both feudal lords and other shinobi nations. If you see the fillers from episode 187 to 191, you'll understand what I'm going to say better.

Since Sandaime died before appointing a new hokage again, the elders decided to appoint a new hokage, after they made their decision, they announced it to the feudal lord of the country of fire and other feudal lords which are also their clients. The feudal lords announces the feudal lords of another nation, just as a way to recognize the new feudal lord of that nation. The relation of Konoha and the country of fire is very tight. They country of fire is the biggest client of Konoha, in fact during the first arc you can see naruto recovering the cat of the feudal lord's wife.

For the country of fire is important to have a hidden village or shinobi nation as way to strengthen their nations. Remember that some shinobi are selected to work for the feudal lord, just like asuma.

About neji being jounin. I have said this #1845678 times, this is not akira toriyama's dragon ball. Genin, Chunim, Jounin are not levels they are ranks. A few weeks ago I created a thread with information about it: Shinobi Ranks not levels. Spade closed it because he didn't find any purpose for it, I asked him to create a sticky with information like this for those who are new or missunderstand part of it.

So it doesn't mattter who is stronger or not, is who has the skills/knowledge for the rank.

Sorry Alterno, completely forgot about making a general info thread, but I closed that thread because people were actually arguing that ranks were equivalent to power.

Also, Konoha isn't a country...The fire nation is a country, Konoha is the shinobi military force within the Fire Nation. As in if the Fire Nation went to war against the Water Nation, it would be konoha shinobi against Water shinobi.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Sorry Alterno, completely forgot about making a general info thread, but I closed that thread because people were actually arguing that ranks were equivalent to power.

Also, Konoha isn't a country...The fire nation is a country, Konoha is the shinobi military force within the Fire Nation. As in if the Fire Nation went to war against the Water Nation, it would be konoha shinobi against Water shinobi.
    Konoha is a country too, is established during the first episodes of the anime and first chapters of the manga, also is explained the relationship between the land of fire and konoha. If konoha were just a mere military force then why the wife of the feudal lord would have to pay for the service of recovering her cat?.

When Suna and sound village attacked konoha it was the decision of the Kazekage and the kage of the sound village. Of course Orochimaru killed Sandaime Kazakage to gain more control over Suna, but they acted because it was an order of their leader (the Kazekage). The strenght of each country is based in the number and strenght of their shinobi nations. They indeed have a deal with the land of fire's feudal lord from which both receive benefits. Konoha receives a part of the land for their nation and Land of country increases the power of their military force, by using the services of the shinobi as bodyguards and during the time of wars as payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Konoha is a country too, is established during the first episodes of the anime and first chapters of the manga, also is explained the relationship between the land of fire and konoha. If konoha were just a mere military force then why the wife of the feudal lord would have to pay for the service of recovering her cat?.

When Suna and sound village attacked konoha it was the decision of the Kazekage and the kage of the sound village. Of course Orochimaru killed Sandaime Kazakage to gain more control over Suna, but they acted because it was an order of their leader (the Kazekage). The strenght of each country is based in the number and strenght of their shinobi nations. They indeed have a deal with the land of fire's feudal lord from which both receive benefits. Konoha receives a part of the land for their nation and Land of country increases the power of their military force, by using the services of the shinobi as bodyguards and during the time of wars as payment.
    konoha isn't a country man. think of konoha as a state of the fire country. true the decision to attack konoha was the kazekage's but that doesn't make each individual village a country. when the villages fight each other it's simply a civil war.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

konoha isn't a country man. think of konoha as a state of the fire country. true the decision to attack konoha was the kazekage's but that doesn't make each individual village a country. when the villages fight each other it's simply a civil war.
    A civil war would be if Konoha split up and the two sides fought each other. >_>