10 14.08%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    It should be Naruto vs Orochimaru.

*MS people cocking their guns, target : me*

But a VotE part II is a must.
    Exactly.

It's important that the fans get the 'correct' result this time.

And if you don't understand that comment you should realise you're reading shounen, not seinen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Uk1t4k3
    I dont know but i feel that sasuke will be the last villian.

The final battle doesn't mean it's against the final villain. Or the opposing faction be treated as one.

Up to now, I think that Madara is the final antagonist. But I wouldn't find it too crazy to think that there is still someone stronger than Madara. Let's face it. His history isn't one full of achievements and terrifying stuff into it. He attacked Konoha, buy failed to destroy it. Pain has so far managed to do more damage than Madara. But there is something at his favor. The times he attacked Konoha, he had to fight against the first and the Fourth, who were supposedly the strongest ninja of the village's history.

I also find the Orochimaru-Naruto fight as the final one a very plausible one. There are two reasons for this. One is that Kabuto is likely to loose control of Oro's chackra, thus he's back, maybe even more powerfull than before. And the other is that little snake that was shown when the Itachi vs. Sasuke fight finished.
    Naruto.... In my case... the gateway for the manga universe.

I'm convinced the final villian is Madara. And I also think that Naruto and Sasuke will defeat him together. I agree totally why PaulBee's theory.
    LeggoMyWebbo

I'm still hoping that in some way, the Kyuubi ends up being the final villain. I find it hard to believe that with the Kyuubi's seal hanging on by a thread, somehow there will be a "happily ever after" finish with it still in Naruto. Also, while many may disagree, I don't think the obscenely huge increases in Naruto's and Sasuke's powers are fitting for a battle with Madara alone. Besides, what makes Madara dangerous is his ability to wield the Kyuubi.

Finally, if the Kyuubi's destroyed, I can see no sensible way to keep the series going.

Since were kinda on the topic, i think it will be madera. Not tobi. You may be confused, but let me explain. Itachi said madera was a fragment of his former self. Also to note is that Kakashi can successfully use obito's sharangan. What this lead me to believe, is that tobi must have obtained madera's eyes. It sounds dumb? well maybe but it is possible, after all madera was beaten by Hashirama and this could allow for someone to obtain his eyes. Tobi anyone. Also this supports what itachi said about "madera's" weakness since its similar to kakashi being weak in using his sharangan.

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    I'm still hoping that in some way, the Kyuubi ends up being the final villain. I find it hard to believe that with the Kyuubi's seal hanging on by a thread, somehow there will be a "happily ever after" finish with it still in Naruto. Also, while many may disagree, I don't think the obscenely huge increases in Naruto's and Sasuke's powers are fitting for a battle with Madara alone. Besides, what makes Madara dangerous is his ability to wield the Kyuubi.

Finally, if the Kyuubi's destroyed, I can see no sensible way to keep the series going.
    I too, hope that he Kyuubi will be the final villian. Maybe Madara somehow manages to extract the Kyubii from Naruto and when the Kyubii gets berserk, he will kill Sasuke and then the others have to fight the Kyubii, the outcome leading to a world without the 9tails.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

than wont naruto die? and he wont even stand a chance agianst anyone if the kyuubi leaves he wont heal as fast and will not have that much chakra 2 so how will naruto win?

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Since were kinda on the topic, i think it will be madera. Not tobi. You may be confused, but let me explain. Itachi said madera was a fragment of his former self. Also to note is that Kakashi can successfully use obito's sharangan. What this lead me to believe, is that tobi must have obtained madera's eyes. It sounds dumb? well maybe but it is possible, after all madera was beaten by Hashirama and this could allow for someone to obtain his eyes. Tobi anyone. Also this supports what itachi said about "madera's" weakness since its similar to kakashi being weak in using his sharangan.
    Thats a really good theory actually. I can totally see that happening...

Hes got the whole world in his hands...