View Poll Results: Naruto vs .....

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uchiha Madara

    29 40.85%
  • Uchiha Sasuke

    32 45.07%
  • Orochimaru..hey impossible is nothing

    10 14.08%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Results 151 to 157 of 157

Thread: Final Battle

  1. #151
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Well I see the final battle between Sasuke and Naruto and Naruto as the winner.Naruto will seal Sasuke's eyesight with his sharingan forever,Madara is going to be backstabbed by Kabuto and that's how it will end.
    Agree with you except the last sentence. If any one of the two between Tobidara or Kabuto is going to be backstabbed, it's kabuto who'll get taken out by Sasuke (well, Tobidara too maybe, by Sasuke, but Kabuto first). They are going to fight no matter what. Tobidara after all his manipulations deserves a better end and I think right before the final fight of Sasuke Vs Naruto, if Tobidara gets engulfed by the jyubi, I think that would be quite fitting for him. This would allow Sasuke to take control of the jyubi and do his thing, finally being defeated by Naruto, and only then Itachi's crow activates, sealing Sasuke's sharingan. Itachi himself said, he hoped Naruto would never have to use that power, the statement is vague, and can be construed in a number of ways, however one possibility is sealing of the sharingan and/or providing a means for Naruto to awaken the rinnegan to go on and then seal the jyubi. Don't really know Sasuke's fate, it's even possible that if Naruto doesn't get the rinnegan, Sasuke might help Naruto after, by using his eyes and lasting chakra to subdue the jyubi with another Tsukuyomi while Naruto does the sealing. This would be Sasuke's final act of redemption and wipe out the sharingan bloodline for good with his death.

    Naruto will then carry Sasuke's body back to the village for a proper burial.

    This is what makes it so interesting, things can go either way from there, soon after the jyubi is reborn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    you made the ending boring...sealing his sharingan....if kishi does that, it won't be epic...
    Wait, what about my scenario? You don't like?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  2. #152
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Hate and death are a part of the cycle of life and love, what distinguishes the uchihas is that they willfully accepted their role to continue that curse, and chose power and revenge.
    .. first I wanna say that not all the uchiha's willfully accepted that role for choosing power / revenge. Itachi Uchiha is an example of that.. It all depends on the personality, mental / emotional strenght and intelligence. Like I've said in my other post; Madara played on his emotions and Sasuke's emotions are very vulnerable if it comes to the subject; Itachi + Uchiha. Also in reallife, emotions is where everything starts.. peace / love --> revenge / hate. The reason why Itachi massacered his clan, wasn't only because he witnessed war at young age,.. Itachi understood the meaning of life, meaning of love at young age. Like many other Uchiha's, who had chosen Hashirama as the leader, because they had enough of fighting, killing etc. There were a few later on, who didn't liked the outcome, but not all uchiha's were all hatred / evil from the inside. Example, Obito.

    - The diffirence with Madara is that, Sasuke still has love for his friends deep inside, even Kakashi hinted that when he faced him. And we all know, even YOU, that he has that inside of him. Sasuke lost his control, has his pride and wants to bring everybody down who's been living their lives in peace, all because of Itachi's sacrifice. Sasuke is mentally still a child.. he's a genius if it comes to fighting skills, but Itachi's influence on him during the massacre, made a huge impact.

    Sasuke was one step further in understanding how the massacre was executed ( he told Itachi that he had help in killing Uchiha's military force ) and Itachi complimented him for that.. BUT HE MISSED THE MAIN REASON, and that was why? His mind got so fucked up by the T- YOMI ( Itachi's first thought for executing that, was perfect.. ) BUT Itachi never realized that it would have such a huge impact on his little brother. Itachi overestimated Sasuke's intelligence..

    The reason why Itachi always said; Are you gonna scream and attack me, everytime you see me? Sasuke just didn't had any control over his EMOTIONS in the beginning.. Sasuke NEVER UNDERSTOOD why Itachi told him that he had to overcome him in powers + being hated is a part of being a big brother etc.. Sasuke was blind to believe that everything was done for him and the village. Itachi hinted him so many times, but he just didn't had the intelligence for grapping those pieces, why? Because he got FURED WITH ANGER from the inside, and I don't blame him.. BUT THAT MADE HIM HAVE a blank heart. Madara used that to his own benefits.The reason why Itachi gave Naruto some of his powers, was all because he knew from the beginning that his little brother is very emotional for being mind played.

    AND OOH YEA; Rikudou must have sensed hatred inside of his Elder son, and that's why he choose the younger son as his successor. I think that after the Elder Son heared that his little brother was chosen, his anger / hatred started to boil inside and that's where everything started. His spiritual energy and strenght of chakra responded to that hatred and with that; he achieved powers from Hell. Well, that's how I see it

    ( saying that Sharingan comes from the Juubi, is still a big ? for me.. I honestly believe that Rikudou used his Rinnegan for supressing the Juubi with his raw power, and those tomoes in Juubi's eyes, was the spiritual energy inside of Rikudou, that mind controlled the Juubi. If the Elder Son had his spiritual energy and strenght of chakra, then that means that Rikidou himself had that inside of him. The reason why the Sharingan envolved like it is now, is because Elder Son's hatred started to grow. I said above why and how I think it started)

    I loved your freakin long post, like always.. BUT MAN !! I have a whole diffirent idea of how it's gonna end I already said it so many times in other threads, but I will try to summarize it in one post later on. ( people are gonna hate us, because of our long posts bro.. )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  3. #153
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    So let get this straight; You think that Sasuke is gonna get redeemed, before they fight the last villain,.. but after they kill the last villain, they will fight eachother for the fun, or something like that?

    I didn't thought you meant a FINAL FIGHT, as a friendly fight.. or a last showdown like Goku vs. Uub, that's why it confused me
    If we go on this road, then I would have two scenario's what I would love to see as the ending of the manga;

    1. the final fight would be between Naruto / Konohamaru,.. both of them with Rasengan clashing into eachother.

    2. Naruto sneeking out of the window, while Sakura is doing all the paper work in the Hokage office. Sasuke is chillin on top of the office, they look @ eachother and the last showdown starts with a BAM!

    Besides; it would be fun if Juice, wasn't the only one drunk on this forum,.. join the party ;p I'm out, peace!
    All a final fight has to be is... the last fight in a manga. A fight is a fight no matter who its against. Anyway remember that whole "understanding through our fists" thing Naruto was talking about? Yeah that's probably what the fight is going to be about. No anger, fear, hate or other negative emotions will be involved. Just "proof of friendship".
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  4. #154
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on that, Bee.


    LOL, RS.

    Happy to have you disagree according to your own insights, isn't that the fun of it all?

    If we were always right, then there would be no need to read other's opinions.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #155
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on that, Bee. The hatred that curses the uchiha clan was made due to the choice, there's nothing in the blood. The elder brother couldn't accept that Rikudou chose the younger brother, and he chose to take revenge. Uchiha Madara couldn't accept that the village wanted peace and they chose hashirama as hokage, so he went for revenge. Sasuke chose his path, knowing full well where that path leads to, and it's consequences. God chose Abel, and Cain killed him, Sasuke wants to do the same to Naruto and anything associated with his ideals. But Naruto will still be his brother's keeper, even if Sasuke isn't.

    Rikudou's spiritual energies don't lead to the hate, nothing to do with that. Hate and death are a part of the cycle of life and love, what distinguishes the uchihas is that they willfully accepted their role to continue that curse, and chose power and revenge. anyways, it's pointless for me to continue this discussion until I finish my Rikudou thread, I'll try to do that tonight or tomorrow.

    http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/462/10

    go on to read that chapter, about Sasuke's dogma, his nindo.

    The difference is that Sasuke isn't like Madara or the Elder Brother, he's better than that. And Naruto will succeed where the Younger Brother and Hashirama failed, and redeem his rival.

    Madara killed his friend to obtain his Mangekyou, and stole his brother's eyes to keep it. Sasuke was given his Mangekyou by his older brother, and also given the eyes necessary to keep it. It's his love for his brother that spurs him to choose revenge, while Madara acted only on hatred born of pride. He may have claimed to hate the Uchiha for turning on his brother's sacrifice, but that's merely him masking his wounded pride and his lust for power.

    Sasuke can still see a light of hope, deep inside, and Naruto can reach it. Madara believes his corruption of Sasuke, and his ideals of hatred and revenge, are perfect, but that will be his downfall, just as it has been in the past. As before, love will overcome hate, and forgiveness will overcome revenge, but this time Naruto will succeed where his predecessors failed, and also bring about redemption. That's where Naruto will break the chain of hatred. That's why Nagato, Jiraiya, and Yondaime placed their faith in him. That's where he's different from anything Madara can predict, and why Madara feared him enough to visit him in that Chapter 462 you linked.

    Sasuke saw a bit of the light in his last, brief meeting with Naruto. With one short clash of their fists, they reached each other. Naruto's influence was immediate, and Sasuke began to break free of Madara's control, even if the end result of taking the EMS was according to Madara's plan. That's why Madara had to question Sasuke's motives, just as he did when Sasuke chose revenge after hearing the truth about Itachi; there's a part of Sasuke that Madara can't understand, the part that chooses love over hate.

    If one clash of Rasengan and Chidori could reach Sasuke that effectively, imagine what their actual, epic battle will accomplish. Naruto will do as he said, and bear the brunt of Sasuke's hatred. He'll allow Sasuke to exhaust all his desire to destroy, and all his pain at the loss of his clan and his brother's sacrifice, and even his belief that he has no home to return to. And then Naruto will show him that he still has a home, and a friend, and a brother waiting for him, and that not everyone has given up on him, there is still a choice, and that Sasuke needn't choose hate forever. To do this, though, Naruto must first survive Sasuke's onslaught of hatred and anger, and that's where the fists come in. It's gonna take a Sage Mode Rasenshuriken or two to beat some sense into Sasuke, but in the end, there will be peace.

    Again, Madara's done too much to Naruto and Sasuke for either of them to get full credit for taking him down. Together, they equal the Rikudou, and they'll need it to take down the Jyubi that Madara hopes to revive and control. The epic battle of the ninja world will end just as it began, and Naruto and Sasuke will accomplish what the Rikudou desired all along: both brothers working together to create the peace he sought. This time, Sasuke will accept willingly that Naruto's way of peace was correct, and break the curse that's plagued his clan, and so the last surviving Uchiha will redeem their name.

  6. #156
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    goddamn, more walls of text to respond to, LOL. Thank god atleast there's no more dbz or any other comparisons, they're not even a tenth of the manga Naruto is. You make some valid points, I'll try to counter you and AB later.

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOL, RS.

    Happy to have you disagree according to your own insights, isn't that the fun of it all?

    If we were always right, then there would be no need to read other's opinions.
    Indeed Bee, however as more things are revealed, hopefully we'll all coalesce our disagreements more towards one common agreement. (preferably my point of view, lol)

    And goddamit Afro Thunda, you can't just say the final villain has to BE Sasuke or the manga fails and then not say anything else on that matter. Where are all the fools who voted for Sasuke, why aren't they responding en masse, back me up here. It's just like the rinnegan/mangekyou debate, I just got a rinnetard on my side, lol. Every1 against me.

    Least on the rinnegan/mangekyou debate, I know I'm right, things will slowly start to turn my way as more is revealed. However, I still am not 100% on Sasuke/Madara deal, I guess it still henges on Tobidara's true identity. Right now as it stands, it's more like 60/40 Sasuke/Tobidara as final villains.

    Kishi will have truly f**ked up his manga if Oro or Kabuto are final villains, least we can all agree the final villian is an uchiha right? See Bee, something we can all agree on, except the Oro crazed fools.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-17-2010 at 06:24 AM.

  7. #157
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Kishi will have truly f**ked up his manga if Oro or Kabuto are final villains, least we can all agree the final villian is an uchiha right? See Bee, something we can all agree on, except the Oro crazed fools.
    Everytime you say that a Freakshow loses their wings
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •