29 40.85%
  • Uchiha Sasuke

32 45.07%
  • Orochimaru..hey impossible is nothing

10 14.08%
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Battle

Final Battle

My theory is that during the last battle ,which i believe to be Naruto vs. Madara, Naruto will be loosing and is about to die when Sasuke comes out of nowhere and stops the fighting temporarily and tells Madara that Naruto is his to kill. And Naruto gives his speech and stuff and convinces Sasuke that their bond should not be severed but repaired and then Itachi didn't want Sasuke to destroy Konoha at all. Sasuke is on the ground thinking when Madara says "enough" and charges at Naruto. This will be Madara's ultimate attack and Sasuke will charge infront of Naruto and take the blow. Naruto will be furious kill Madara. Sasuke dies and tells Naruto that would change the whole storyline around. thats it

I like some aspects of that. The Madara/Naruto Final battle is a yes for me, but i think that battle is where Naruto will For the first time have 100% control over the kyubi and its chakra. Im not saying that will be the first time he does control it, but that at that perticular time he will do it perferctly after some many failed attempts during training to control all that power.

I don't think Madara will be the final antagonist....I still believe that there is someone way stronger giving orders from the shadows, else Madara would of simply went along with Pain and crushed what little remained of Konoha.

naw i think that naruto and sasuke are going to be the final battle

There already are other threads about this topic.

The great thing about a theory is that you back it up with evidence. Then others come along and either congratulate you or tear your theory to pieces. Then you go back to the drawing board and start again.

It'd make more sense for the final battle to be between Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto is the main character and he see's Sasuke as his biggest rival.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

noo

i disagree..
    relying on sasuke's help on the end whoever or whatever the opponent is the most HOMO ish plot ever.. dont like it

I somehow think that the final battle is a little way off. Before we get there, Madara and Sasuke have issues that need to be resolved, particularly Itachi's eyes. There is a reason why Madara saved the eyes and offered them to Sasuke.

Somehow I don't think Madara wants to engage Konoha yet. As has been said by others, Itachi alluded that Madara is now only a shadow of his former self.

Anyway I think the last battle will be versus Madara, before that Madara and Sasuke will fight, and Madara will win. Sasuke's loss to Madara and Naruto's friendship will cause him to change heart and be pro Konoha again. Naruto, with Sauke's help will defeat Madara, and the two friends will rebuild, restore Konoha for a lasting peace.

Naruto and Sasuke will be the new Founding fathers, of Konoha. It will be a parrallel to Hashirama and Madara, but it would be done differently built from friendship, not rivalry alone. This is how Naruto will change the ninja world for the better as Jiraiya predicted.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    I don't think Madara will be the final antagonist....I still believe that there is someone way stronger giving orders from the shadows, else Madara would of simply went along with Pain and crushed what little remained of Konoha.
    I think Madara is as awesome as he seems, but maybe he has some limitations like every powerful badass, which is why he hasnt joined Pain in the destruction.

It should be Naruto vs Orochimaru.

*MS people cocking their guns, target : me*

But a VotE part II is a must.