Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto what about kisame en zetsu

I was thinking now pein whants world domination,And he was his woman whit him and then we have tobi (uchiha madara maybe). who whants the true power of the sharingan i think.then we have itachi who actuyli has his own purpose wich is still not know discovert but what do kisame en zetsu need and why or they in akatsuki lol. i was just wondering because first.zestu had an student wich was tobi so i think zetsu is maybe iven higher since he was tobi's master dont you think.?

sry for my bad english im for belguim ^^
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

nah u se i thnk tha zetsu dint no that tobii was acully da Aktsuki ladder lik mos other peple in aatsuki.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

your thinking too much, Tobi wasn't Zetsu apprentice or student or anything, the so called Tobi is Madara Uchiha. And Zetsu's reason to be in Akatsuki is probably to kill people, after all, he comes from one of the bloodiest if not the bloodiest village out there, and if its not killing then he is probably into something along with Itachi since he though Itachi was crying when they heard Sasuke died, so he probably knows why Itachi wants Sasuke alive for some ultimate plan(probably not involving akatsuki).(then again, I might be thinking too much)
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Erpada View Post
    your thinking too much, Tobi wasn't Zetsu apprentice or student or anything, the so called Tobi is Madara Uchiha. And Zetsu's reason to be in Akatsuki is probably to kill people, after all, he comes from one of the bloodiest if not the bloodiest village out there, and if its not killing then he is probably into something along with Itachi since he though Itachi was crying when they heard Sasuke died, so he probably knows why Itachi wants Sasuke alive for some ultimate plan(probably not involving akatsuki).(then again, I might be thinking too much)
    you have nothing to support that argument that tobi is madara, there's still that translation issue. so ur response there isnt 100% fact bro.

however it is highly doubtful if not completely false that tobi is zetsu's apprentice or what not. Which would've make him a genin

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    nah u se i thnk tha zetsu dint no that tobii was acully da Aktsuki ladder lik mos other peple in aatsuki.
    yeah thats true.
    kisame and zetsu are probally rolling wit akatsuki because theyre both wanted criminals and aint really got notin else to do. i mean if your a super strong outlaw ninja wouldnt u team up with other super strong criminals and start taking over. it makes sense.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

yeah thats true but i would like to see how they grew and stuff what there lives where like since those two kinda dont look like humans lol
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    yeah thats true.
    kisame and zetsu are probally rolling wit akatsuki because theyre both wanted criminals and aint really got notin else to do. i mean if your a super strong outlaw ninja wouldnt u team up with other super strong criminals and start taking over. it makes sense.
    Especially if you had 2 personalitys were as one of them are evil
    Sup' kidz

Kisame seems to get a "high" from fighting. So, I assume he's in the whole thing for beating up people. Notice his violent nature when he proposes chopping off some of Naruto's limbs to Itachi and when he carries the fourth tail old dude on his somehada.

Zetsu... why is he in Akatsuki? The double personality thing... meh. I think Zetsu is a character that is just for show. He is really wierd because he looks more like a plant than a human, and he doesn't really fight... AT ALL. So, I would say he's just going along with Akatsuki for monetary gain and perhaps a high ranking position in the hypothetical future Akatsuki dictatorship empire. Meh.

This is all just mere speculation about Zetsu.. Kisame is definitely in it though for the thrill since his personality reflects it so much.

Nah, Kisame definitely has his own reasons for being in akatsuki, whether he's in it just because he has no where else is unknown, but he's not in akatsuki for the hell of fighting.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

well akatsuki does offer its members world domination lol... I think that Zetsu is in reality Tobi subornidate.. and they were just playing along....
    And i do think are there for the heck of it... kinda like if akatsuki chooses u.. is either join or die.. like what happened to deidara