Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 536 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

From Apforums:
    Spoiler!

brief translation by Maplewood:

Mr.2 in disguise of Hannyabal tried to make antidote in the medical room, but was told it's not possible.
    Mr.2 remembered that the legendary king of okama"the man of miracle" Emporio Ivankov once saved many dying people and countries and decided to seek help from him.
    It is heard that he was involved in an unnatural missing incident in an prison-break effort several years ago and was missing.
    Mr.2 and his fellows reached lvl.5. They are deceived by the prisoners and entered the forest with wolves.
    They are attacked by the wolves. Mr.3 an buggy fled. In the critical time Luffy(still in the dying condition) used haki to knock the wolves back and the two of Mr.2 and Luffy lost consiousness.
    A half-black, half-white man, Iva-san appeared.
    End of the chapter
    From Apforums by Doflamingo_37:

Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 03-18-2009 at 08:27 AM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

One Piece 536 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Veteran Member
    The spoiler might be true, but doesn't the chapter seem a little bit long? with all that happening :O

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    The spoiler might be true, but doesn't the chapter seem a little bit long? with all that happening :O
    hmmm... no? this isnt bleach after all!

Veteran Member
    Yeah I agree... THIS IS OP!!!!!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    how's luffy using haki in that state.

Veteran Member
    Like i said colas, this is OP, anything can happend, they flew over 9000 meters up the sky, lol

Ah, so that's how Luffy is healed. The Okama Queen(?).

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Turns out Luffy was placed in the same cell as the Okama Queen herself (Iwa-san), or so it seems to imply.

Then there's this Ivankov guy (another drag-queen?) whom is known as "the man of miracles" being mentioned. Either this guy has some Devil Fruit ability that enables him to cure Luffy of the poison, or his "miracle" thing is Haki-based.

Buggy and Mr. 3 ditch Luffy and Bon Kurei (again.......bastards) in yet another futile attempt to get out of there.
    Personally if I were them, in the worst gaol possible in existence, I'd take my chances with Bon-Chan and Luffy; if push comes to shove, they'll have an even better chance of getting out of there once a whole horde of those wanted crooks (with bounties in the 100+ mil. range) are loose and making a break for it.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Turns out Luffy was placed in the same cell as the Okama Queen herself (Iwa-san), or so it seems to imply.

Then there's this Ivankov guy (another drag-queen?) whom is known as "the man of miracles" being mentioned. Either this guy has some Devil Fruit ability that enables him to cure Luffy of the poison, or his "miracle" thing is Haki-based.

Buggy and Mr. 3 ditch Luffy and Bon Kurei (again.......bastards) in yet another futile attempt to get out of there.
    Personally if I were them, in the worst gaol possible in existence, I'd take my chances with Bon-Chan and Luffy; if push comes to shove, they'll have an even better chance of getting out of there once a whole horde of those wanted crooks (with bounties in the 100+ mil. range) are loose and making a break for it.
    Well, they are in level 5... right? Freezing hell(looks like it, cuz Ace is not there), what happends when Ice hits something hard? They break :F