Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Tite Kubo works on the fillers..? I really doubt it.
    HE DOESN'T WORK ON THE FILLERS!! but he does have a say in them...like if any plot ruining scenes are made he has a say to take those out...and he can also make sure the Characters stay true to their manga counter-parts!

Quote Originally Posted by Didspawn View Post
    I really dont understand this. Bleach have the perfect chance to make a great filler with all the Characters there is in the Anime. Why dont they just take one of them out and tell their story. I for one think it could be pretty damn cool to have filler in were Mayuri or Kenpachi is the main character. There are a lot of cool charaters in bleach that I think a lot of people would like to hear more about.

Btw am I the only one missing Kon from when he took over Ichigos body the first time? Normal human with super leg power. That was pretty interesting. I really think they have made him pretty lame since then.
    I doubt background stories will be explored in filler arcs. Those stories would be considered canon, and Kubo would show them in the manga (or a special databook) first.

LOL: u just read here XD OniMizu's Avatar
    Im sensing this is a moment where bleach goes naruto... they anime staff have been trying to avoid it tilt now, but now they cannot streacht it anymore... i see at least one o two years of fillers coming up ahead.... just like naruto did....

Quote Originally Posted by niorjan45 View Post
    HE DOESN'T WORK ON THE FILLERS!! but he does have a say in them...like if any plot ruining scenes are made he has a say to take those out...and he can also make sure the Characters stay true to their manga counter-parts!
    We have to remember the Menost Forest to be a notable exception... that arc was written by Kubo but he never actually draw it for the manga, though i think this example not quite applies though XD

I hope the new openning song is good because velonica is by far my favorite openning song right now.

They have to make the OP good, otherwise the fans will hate the fillers even more.
    lol, I just took a look at the raw...and here are some key screenshots from the preview of next episode:

Seems like the Karakurizer is a super hero name.
    Last edited by [Cross]; 03-25-2009 at 12:27 AM.

Fillers are ok except for one major downfall: Arc Breaking, whoever thought it was a good idea to jump to a random filler in the middle of the main story deserves to roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris for the rest of eternity
    Violence is ALWAYS the answer