Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I will definitely play this game. I doubt this game will make me stop playing WoW though. This game will not be a "WoW killer" but it will still be worth playing.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Wait, was that Malak? Will Revan be in this game?
    It's set 300 years after Revan so I gotta say no. That guy was the Sith Emperor. He's about 1500 years old.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Man, this is a game that people are vigorously excited about, or just plain apathy towards. A lot of people wanted Bioware to make KOTOR 3 instead of going in this direction. But I think those people are outnumbered by those who are excited and enthusiastic about this game.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

the trailer was sweeeet.
    my comp can't handle it though

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Man, this is a game that people are vigorously excited about, or just plain apathy towards. A lot of people wanted Bioware to make KOTOR 3 instead of going in this direction. But I think those people are outnumbered by those who are excited and enthusiastic about this game.
    I think people are just pissed that they'd have to pay a monthly fee. If you look at the price of things today $15 is really not that much to pay per month for entertainment. Plus with Bioware's track record I usually feel like I should have paid them more for their games than they sold them for.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I think people are just pissed that they'd have to pay a monthly fee. If you look at the price of things today $15 is really not that much to pay per month for entertainment. Plus with Bioware's track record I usually feel like I should have paid them more for their games than they sold them for.
    Well, from just the way I see people react to it sometimes, its like they really hate Bioware for not making or prolonging the release of KOTOR 3. Add to that a monthly fee and the anger leves will be way past 9000 if you get my drift. I think the main problem is people thinking by being a fan, that they have some sort of administrative authority with their fandom, over the companies decisions. Sometimes, people just need to get over themselves and grasp the fact that they wanna try something else. Thats just based on my personal encounters with gamers recently.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Why wouldn't you want to pay a montly fee for a MMO? I don't think they are going to update the game and add content for free you know. A constantly changing world is what makes a MMO, and yeah, you have to pay for it... Not such a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Well, from just the way I see people react to it sometimes, its like they really hate Bioware for not making or prolonging the release of KOTOR 3. Add to that a monthly fee and the anger levels will be way past 9000 if you get my drift. I think the main problem is people thinking by being a fan, that they have some sort of administrative authority with their fandom, over the companies decisions. Sometimes, people just need to get over themselves and grasp the fact that they wanna try something else. Thats just based on my personal encounters with gamers recently.
    I never thought about it that way but you're right. Most people are indeed angry because they wanted a plain KOTOR 3. Bioware says that TOR will be KOTOR 3, 4, 5, 6 etc. They aren't planning to make another KOTOR like KOTOR 1 and 2. People don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    Why wouldn't you want to pay a montly fee for a MMO? I don't think they are going to update the game and add content for free you know. A constantly changing world is what makes a MMO, and yeah, you have to pay for it... Not such a big deal.
    MMOs without monthly fees are terrible.Most people think that once they buy the game they shouldn't have to pay anymore money. What most people don't realize is that when you buy a game you only pay for the content on this disc. Take Live for example. If you want new content then you pay for DLC. With an MMO however it's like you're consistently paying for DLC. I wouldn't say its a bad tradeoff though. People need to be paid for work. That's that.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    if its a MMO I won't be able to play it...my computer sucks and is not really able to handle any games these days (with technology updates everyday).
    I know how you feel. T^T

Quote Originally Posted by The Ama View Post
    I know how you feel. T^T
    I don't.